Does Virat Kohli remind you of Rahul Gandhi

G_B_

A self made global superstar athlete vs a incompetent dynast with ZERO achievements. Ridiculous comparison.

Virat, the captain, has some deficiencies, makes mistakes, is at times insufferable but please let’s not demean him (and any hardworking individual) by comparing him to the incoherent buffoon Rahul Gandhi.

One is inspiring millions of kids everyday, the other is busy sinking his organisation to a new low each day.

4 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

A self made global superstar athlete vs a incompetent dynast with ZERO achievements. Ridiculous comparison.

Virat, the captain, has some deficiencies, makes mistakes, is at times insufferable but please let’s not demean him (and any hardworking individual) by comparing him to the incoherent buffoon Rahul Gandhi.

One is inspiring millions of kids everyday, the other is busy sinking his organisation to a new low each day.

LOL

One is inspiring millions of kids and other is saving the nation by sinking his party

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Same mental acuity, vacant expression, production of bullshit, singularly incapable of fresh ideas and leadership and, above all, allowing oneself to be manipulated by a powerful coterie.

I think OP isn't as wild as many would insist.

I wonder if you understand the difference between earning and inheriting 

47 minutes ago, maniac said:

Don’t know about that but Rohit reminds me of Amit Shah. The brains that weaves his magic in the background. Ready to make the tough decisions and potential captain.  The real Chanakya

Please no receding hairline and weight issues comparison :nono:

Rohit Sharma is Rajanath Singh. He does Kadi ninda like come to India. 

22 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Same mental acuity, vacant expression, production of bullshit, singularly incapable of fresh ideas and leadership and, above all, allowing oneself to be manipulated by a powerful coterie.

I think OP isn't as wild as many would insist.

I read that in Peter's voice. Boy oh Boy!