Pakistan's Economic Auqaat: A Reality Check

Stradlater

16 minutes ago, panther said:

You don't know, The people of pak want to do jihad in Kashmir, Imran will get sacked if he doesn't do something soon, some sort of pulwama or Mumbai attack or maybe something else.

And you know what I have seen my non-political friends wanting revenge against Pakistan for what GHQ did to their city in 26/11.  Political assassinations & coups are not a new thing in Pak, nobody here cares whether Imran is sacked or not but if they repeat an attack like Mumbai or Pulwama Indian govt. won't hold back like how Manmohan Singh did in 2008-09.

8 hours ago, panther said:

You don't know, The people of pak want to do jihad in Kashmir, Imran will get sacked if he doesn't do something soon, some sort of pulwama or Mumbai attack or maybe something else.

So basically this is an admission that Pulwama and Mumbai was done by Pakistan. Good. One step at a time I guess.

But seriously, stop kidding yourself. Your nuke bluff was called out when Balakot happened. I don't know what makes you believe that a nation full of jaahils that cannot even make a safety pin, can build sophisticated nuclear warheads.

It's been nearly s month since Article 370 was removed. Kya ukhaad liya tumhari Army ne? Instead Ghafoora and Imran are busy in Twitter jihad, posting pictures of the so called "atrocities". Abey when the UN and all other countries except China have told you to fukk off and have called it India's internal matter, what the hell is crying on Twitter going to achieve? And is this why you have been allowing your Army to loot the country for years, all that billions of dollars for Twitter point scoring? LOL.

10 hours ago, panther said:

What about our underwater division, how you gonna stop them?

You mean the terrorists trained to enter through water like karab and gang?

We have to give you that....no country produces terrorists like Pakistan. You are no 1 there.

Btw...kuch aur banate ho ?

Edited by beetle

10 hours ago, RanveerSingh said:

Is not we should be comparing ourselves with china? China economy is 13 Trillion dollars and still growing more than 6%. Indian economy size is 2.7 Trillion dollars. 

California a state in USA with a Population of only 40 million has bigger economy than Whole of India. Mind it  population of India is 1250 Million.

India is a third world country and sits at the bottom of most of social economic parameters.

Comparing with Pakistan and getting a feel good factor looks childish. 

Comparison are bound to happen between two nations which got independence the very same day

By the way, what was your contribution towards ensuring we no longer are a 3rd world nation beside feeling ashamed on your nationality and running away to some white nation and living there like a 3rd world citizen ? 

On 8/31/2019 at 9:07 PM, jf1gp_1 said:

Comparison are bound to happen between two nations which got independence the very same day

By the way, what was your contribution towards ensuring we no longer are a 3rd world nation beside feeling ashamed on your nationality and running away to some white nation and living there like a 3rd world citizen ? 

Grand Father- Fought 1947 Kashmir war

Tauji was part of 1971 war. Lost one leg.

2 Cousins were part of Kargil war.

My father served Delhi Police. I have been part of NCC and paid tax in India and still send valuable foreign money to India and is still Holds Indian passport.

Now coming to you who most probably is a scumbag Bania or Brahman and have just looted this country. 

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, RanveerSingh said:

My father served Delhi Police. I have been part of NCC and payer tax in India and still send valuable foreign money to India is still Holds Indian passport.

Now coming to you who most probably is a scumbag Bania or Brahman and have just looted this country

Agreed on all except your bania and Brahmin hate. It’s because of the Banias that India has a private sector and it’s because of the Brahmins that your ancestors were not converted. Whatever the shortcomings of the Brahmins are, they were the last ones to give in to greed or threat to convert and helped all who wanted to remain true to the religions and culture of our land 

On 8/31/2019 at 5:41 PM, rkt.india said:

Nuclear atom isn't your spit ke Jahan chaha thook diya. Your nuke carriers wouldn't even be able to enter Indian space.

I don't think they even have nukes. Not for one second I can believe that these bloody beggars who cannot even make ordinary medicines and need us for their ilaaj have the brains to create sophisticated nuclear warheads.

Sheikh Rasheed gave you a sample of this quom's jahalat a couple of days ago when he said they have nukes that weigh 125-250 grams. Paao-Aadhe Paao ke aetumbum LOL. These inbred goat shaggers just don't have a clue. India needs to expose these clowns to the world.

Edited by motomaverick

21 hours ago, RanveerSingh said:

My father served Delhi Police. I have been part of NCC and paid tax in India and still send valuable foreign money to India and is still Holds Indian passport.

Now coming to you who most probably is a scumbag Bania or Brahman and have just looted this country. 

Can we discuss without profanity.

I wanted to PM some of you guys to keep it civil, but currently PM feature isn't working.

We are not looking to ban anyone, but just keep it bit civil as we are getting lot of reported post.