Steve Smith reclaims No.1 Test ranking from Virat Kohli

Nikola

What i like about smith is when he scores most likely his team wins which is not case with other players from fab four. 

Matches WON in SENAI (Top teams) and performance of those player.

urO6eYS.jpg

Kohli has to step his game here. Stats since 2014 cause almost all these batsman became better since then.

1 hour ago, Nikola said:

What i like about smith is when he scores most likely his team wins which is not case with other players from fab four. 

Matches WON in SENAI (Top teams) and performance of those player.

urO6eYS.jpg

Kohli has to step his game here. Stats since 2014 cause almost all these batsman became better since then.

Avg 113 :fear1:

And some people have the gall to say Rat is better than the GOAT smith.

5 minutes ago, Norman said:

Avg 113 :fear1:

And some people have the gall to say Rat is better than the GOAT smith.

Even before the recent Ashes series Smith was ahead of Kohli. Scoreboard pressure, pitch, bowling quality, nothing seem to matter to him. He thrives where others fail to even survive. 

Just now, Gollum said:

No home tests this year, we tour Aus for 4 test series again. 

Can't see him scoring double in Australia against a full strength Aussie sqaud next time round. With Warner and Smith batting for hours, the batsmen will be drained out to score doubles against the same attack. Dynamics will change

10 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Are you kidding, did Kohli ask Smith to be suspended. Williamson is no1 today. There is nothing farce about it.

Not Kohli's fault, blame lies with CA, no way Smith deserved one year ban, no other board would have done anything like that. Hate CA for their PC BS. 

And after what Smith did in 2019 Ashes, many felt the same way. He was playing at a level no other batsman since Don has scaled. Now obviously my view won't be same since he hasn't set the stage on fire in his last 3 series. 

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Not Kohli's fault, blame lies with CA, no way Smith deserved one year ban, no other board would have done anything like that. Hate CA for their PC BS. 

And after what Smith did in 2019 Ashes, many felt the same way. He was playing at a level no other batsman since Don has scaled. Now obviously my view won't be same since he hasn't set the stage on fire in his last 3 series. 

He was playing well in 2019.People have just started find chinks in his armour.He is the best test batsman of this century. None will deny it including Kohli himself. But calling Kohli no1 ranking as farce is ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Kohli is not even top 5 test batsman in the world based on current form.

Smith,, Root Williamson, Pujara and maybe even Babar ahead of him.

sadly yes. but i wouldnt write the beast out yet. he might come back in form today. 

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

He was playing well in 2019.People have just started find chinks in his armour.He is the best test batsman of this century. None will deny it including Kohli himself. But calling Kohli no1 ranking as farce is ridiculous. 

imo kohli can be better than smith easily. he just needs to neglect t20 like smith does. kohli is more talented imo. not being biased. 

7 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Dude I made that post after our meek surrender in NZ, where Kohli went missing. Understand how pissed off I was when I said that, come on now, context matters. Pretty sure I slagged off many of our players after that whitewash...and I wasn't the only one here on ICF. Ye sab chalta rehta hai, everyone blows off some steam now and then. 

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dude I made that post after our meek surrender in NZ, where Kohli went missing. Understand how pissed off I was when I said that, come on now, context matters. Pretty sure I slagged off many of our players after that whitewash...and I wasn't the only one here on ICF. Ye sab chalta rehta hai, everyone blows off some steam now and then. 

Yes everyone can blow off steam dude..