Vijay Hazare trophy 2019 Discussion Thread

Suhaan

We need to blood in shivam dubey in t20i team immediately considering next year t20 worldcup.. this guy has immense potential alone as batsman.. i hv been following this guy since india A tour of west indies... Nd witnessed his exploits against South Africa A where he disdainfully dispatched nortje all around the park.. the ease with he hits sixes is reminiscence of yuvraj.. mix of timing nd power.. no ugly hacking.. also  his bowling is plus which can be worked on by gaining few yards in pace...

U are not gonna win next year t20 world cup with mediocre players a la krunal pandya, Washington sundar, Deepak chahar.. we need hard hitter to compliment pandya and pant.. with his inclusion our lower middle order can become more explosive.. challenging England limited over explosive batting exploits..  

On 10/11/2019 at 6:09 PM, Amit228 said:

We need to blood in shivam dubey in t20i team immediately considering next year t20 worldcup.. this guy has immense potential alone as batsman.. i hv been following this guy since india A tour of west indies... Nd witnessed his exploits against South Africa A where he disdainfully dispatched nortje all around the park.. the ease with he hits sixes is reminiscence of yuvraj.. mix of timing nd power.. no ugly hacking.. also  his bowling is plus which can be worked on by gaining few yards in pace...

U are not gonna win next year t20 world cup with mediocre players a la krunal pandya, Washington sundar, Deepak chahar.. we need hard hitter to compliment pandya and pant.. with his inclusion our lower middle order can become more explosive.. challenging England limited over explosive batting exploits..  

Yup,power hitters is the way to go in T20s and even ODIs rather than 'street smart' nurdlers like jadhav, Dhoni, Rayudu...But will Bewrat digest rise of another potential superstar? Even Pant position in T20 looks suspect now