2019 Canadian federal election

SecondSlip

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

True, NDP was never in the hunt, also this election has also proved that majority of Sikhs are loyal in their support to Justin Trudeau :nice:

This is because most Sikhs are hardworking and entrepreneurial. Except for the few Khalistani BCs, nobody would pick Jagmeet because Jagmeet represents the NDP, which is all about taxing those who work hard even more and spending it on social fail people who leech off of others. 

On 10/22/2019 at 11:52 PM, Under_Score said:

Only immigrants that can be bad news to Canada are the lazy muzzies from Islamic countries....Hopefully that doesn't happen this time around. :winky:

I have seen plenty of Hindu/Christians/Muslim Indians sitting on their asses while taking welfare. Perfectly able to work aswell. Don't just assume they only come from Islamic countries. What a retarded thing to say ...

5 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

I have seen plenty of Hindu/Christians/Muslim Indians sitting on their asses while taking welfare. Perfectly able to work aswell. Don't just assume they only come from Islamic countries. What a retarded thing to say ...

Indians may be do that at 55 not at 40 with 8 kids in poverty.

19 hours ago, Vilander said:

What exactly is it ? Honest question to understand.

It's a huge list, where do I begin? Trudeau has been in power all this time, aside from the legal weed situation, can't think of any other potential thing he has achieved. Politicians are all cons at the end of the day, tells you 10 things they will rectify but accomplishes maybe 1/10.

19 hours ago, Vilander said:

Indians may be do that at 55 not at 40 with 8 kids in poverty.

I have grown up in the ghetto, seen it all. This doesn't happen in the non ghetto (usually) - but in the ghetto some gets extra kids for child benifit money while sitting on their butt and collecting that welfare money. Crazy world we live in...

3 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

It's a huge list, where do I begin? Trudeau has been in power all this time, aside from the legal weed situation, can't think of any other potential thing he has achieved. Politicians are all cons at the end of the day, tells you 10 things they will rectify but accomplishes maybe 1/10.

oh i agree on Trudeau part. 

I am wondering conservative vs NDP .

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

oh i agree on Trudeau part. 

I am wondering conservative vs NDP .

Convervative are right wings - usually old minded, even some of their laws are questionable. Scheer for example, might have been running for PM, but still believed GAY marriage should not be a thing, doesn't really believe in global warming, etc. Ususally the Crazy trump supporter types are all around that party. 

NDP on the other hand is more liberal than the liberal party. They are more inclusive, more open minded, etc. 

I personally loved what some of the stuffs Block Quebec stood for (but it's Quebec bat crazy bs - Who TF wants to vote for them aside from quebecois lol).

On 10/2/2019 at 12:38 PM, Tibarn said:

Honestly I haven't followed Canadian politics much before, as I have never lived in Canada. However, from whatever I see online about Justin Trudeau, the constant trolling he gets, I am guessing many Canadians see him like Rahul Gandhi.  

RaGa seems like Einstein in front of this noncompoop!

Does words about economics need to be pronouned too?

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Liberal party wins the 2021 Federal Elections :two_thumbs_up: Even though....It was a risk & result is not a Majority Govt that Trudeau had hoped for.....still better than losing to the Right Wing CONS :smiley:

I voted for Mr. Dhaliwal who is in a good position to get Re-Elected yet again :top:

Canada's Defense Minister Harjit Sajjan also get's Re-Elected :clap2:

Sukh Dhaliwal.jpg

Sajjan.jpg

@Under_Score .. you a kanedian?

So basically story is after 600 million dollars spent, if some one slept through the elections and turned on ctv and looked at election results they would have throught its some old programming from two years and changed the channel.  Aaoutshhtanding.. Its the exact freaking numbers 156 121 29 27 give or take some *ing bozos.. If they had did a contest and given the *ing money to 300 families they all could have bought houses in freaking GTA lol 2 mil a pop for a decent sized ditched single family home lulz.