Deliberate ploy to loose to Srilanka by Pakistani

sukhoi

6 hours ago, bowl_out said:

There's a saying in Tamil - "Keezha vizhundu adi pattalum meesai la mannu ottala nu sollaravanga" loosely translates to "Even after falling down and hurting oneself, they chest thump saying their mustache didn't get dirty" 

This aptly describes Pakistan and their fans.

There's a gujju one "Miyaan padya, pan tangdi oonchi" - Muslim gentleman fell on his ass, but still strutting like a boss.  

7 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

what did SL cricket do?? Gave milk to snake and expected kindness in return!!!! Moral of the story: How ever kind you are to a snake it will eventually bite you in return. SL did a favour to the poorkies  by playing cricket amidst terrorists and in return these  shameless poorkies are blackmailing SLC board to bear the expense for their own  fault of not able to play in their own home country.

^^^^^This. I am glad BCCI does not play PCB.

15 hours ago, bowl_out said:

There's a saying in Tamil - "Keezha vizhundu adi pattalum meesai la mannu ottala nu sollaravanga" loosely translates to "Even after falling down and hurting oneself, they chest thump saying their mustache didn't get dirty" 

This aptly describes Pakistan and their fans.

Here's another one.

Quite apt:

Wo batein teri, wo fasane tere

Shagufta Shagufta, bahane tere.

ResizedImage600360 camel nose under tent

According to this classic tale, one cold night, a camel asks his master if he can put his head in the tent for warmth. “By all means and welcome,” said the man; and the camel stretches his head into the tent. Soon after, the camel inquires if he may also bring his neck and front legs inside. Again, the master agrees.

Finally, the camel asks, “May I not stand wholly within?” With pity, the master beckons him into the warm tent. But when the camel comes forward it becomes clear that the tent is too small for them both. “I think,” the camel said, “that there is not room for both of us here. It will be best for you to stand outside, as you are the smaller; there will then be room enough for me.” And with that, the man is forced outside of his tent.

Gotta feel sorry for the Lankans. Goes to Pakistan to help revive their cricket, b teams hands them a thrashing, in return PCB wants them to bare cost of test match in UAE. Why even bother to help these beggars in the first place.

Their people thinks it's everyone's fault that PCB is isolated. Infact it's their own incompetent boards fault for screwing up the first SL series where they got shot at. If that did not happen, and they did listen to their own security threat, provided adequate security, teams like SL/BD/WI heck even sa probably would have been visiting them on a regular basis. And to top it off, they are ruining relationship with other subcontinent boards from left to right. I don't understand this mentality ...

On 10/15/2019 at 5:26 PM, Norman said:

Lol no. Their pea sized brains cannot come up with this deep a thought. 

Chutiye How many teams you gonna get whipped by in knockouts .Atleast we know we dont have currently what it takes to be a top tier team, But you guys builds your hopes high and meet some fakhar or Johnson Charles and come down crashing.  

3 hours ago, Shaukat said:

Chutiye How many teams you gonna get whipped by in knockouts .Atleast we know we dont have currently what it takes to be a top tier team, But you guys builds your hopes high and meet some fakhar or Johnson Charles and come down crashing.  

Atleast we don't extort money. We play within the spirit of the game also.

39 minutes ago, Shaukat said:

When did Jadeja,Azharuddin,Sresanth and basically half of CSK guys renounce indian citizenship, Holier than thou ?

Those are crooks and we understand that. My phrase was directed at your board for asking SL for money to host a tournament.

On 10/15/2019 at 10:30 AM, Vilander said:

@sukhoi

sorry no its a shallow TRY, everyone knows when pak cricket sucks and their fans then go on rant trying to find conspiracies, and pak loosing to third string SL is not a big enough shock for people to be bothered by it. 

and dont use Indian sounding id's if you are pakistani be open about it, call your self JF17 or something.  

This is funny.