What a USELESS player Krunal Pandya turned to be?

sarcastic

11 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Sundar is more a proper spinner than Krunal is.  Krunal is more of a pie chucker. He is replacing Jadeja. We know how Jadeja sucked in T20s. This guy can do even worse in crunch time.

Sundar is a part time bowler. A batsman who can bowl a bit. 

4 hours ago, Frustrated said:

Keep aside his batting and bowling.  His fielding is even more ******.    Dropped an absolute sitter near the boundary yesterday.    He will lose india matches based on his fielding alone.  

he generally has been a reliable fielder , everyone drops once in a while even jaddu had

4 hours ago, Frustrated said:

Keep aside his batting and bowling.  His fielding is even more ******.    Dropped an absolute sitter near the boundary yesterday.    He will lose india matches based on his fielding alone.  

He is a decent fielder. One thing which he you cannot really blame just because he dropped one. Overall a mediocre bowler and batsman but kinda gets the work done. If we have better alternatives surely go for it but for the time being he is OK in t20s(strictly). Only if he improves  his batting leaps and bounds he should be considered for ODIs. A lower order hitter, good fielder and a handy bowler sometimes despite zero talent.

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

One wicket would have also stopped runs, that drop also went for 4. And it wasn't easy for a new batsman to just come in and slog.

Nothing is easy in sports. But chasing teams do pull it off esp. if they have wkts in hand 

3 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

Krunal Pandya is not totally useless imo. In some matches he does very well  He needs to improve his Fielding though. The dropped catch was one of the reason which contributed significantly to the loss.

he has done well in 50% of games.....which is what most top players wud do

his fielding is fine,,,any one can drop occasionally even jaddu has

Just now, Straight Drive said:

How is his Fielding fine. He dropped a regulation catch where he did not even have to move. I think he dropped Mishfiqur who won the match for Bangla boys.

even jadeja, rahane, rohit , kohli, yuvraj has dropped regulation catches they are good fieders

Everyone drops once in a while

As much as I think playing for a highly successful and powerful franchise like MI has helped his chances and also to the obvious fact that he is bang mediocre and average, he did deserve a shot at the Indian team in T20 format based on his consistent IPL performances in the previous years. I think he had a poor 2019 but 2-3 years prior he was good. I am ok with Krunal playing T20 but it is a blasphemy if he gets anywhere near the ODI squad.