RANJI TROPHY 2019-20

Suhaan

44 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

With KL coming in karnataka is now a very very strong side .

If they reach finals sadly KL, manish, Mayank wud miss it coz 12th is the start of Ind-Sa series and 9th is start of ranji final.

I dont know when will BCCI learn . At least the semis and Finals of our premier domestic tournament should not clash with International matches  

53 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

I dont know  about this,on paper we should be steam rolling everybody but for some reason we have under performed regularly this season.

Choked badly in longer format in last 3-4 years . This year we have not been as dominating , but may be luck is on our side this year ? 

48 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If they reach finals sadly KL, manish, Mayank wud miss it coz 12th is the start of Ind-Sa series and 9th is start of ranji final.

Not sure who they will drop for KL . Samarth may be , but hes done better than Karun nair whos been a big let down . They cant drop Devdutt , Siddharth or Manish . 

2 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Not sure who they will drop for KL . Samarth may be , but hes done better than Karun nair whos been a big let down . They cant drop Devdutt , Siddharth or Manish . 

Devdutt will be dropped, has failed regularly. More of an LO prospect.

Edited by rkt.india
47 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Possibility of a great semifinal against Bengal. Some terrific match ups. Both teams with exciting seam attacks. Hope all 4 of Porel, Akashdeep, More and Prasidh are available.

Also doubt Mayank will be picked for the SA series after not an impressive performance in NZ ODIs. He should come in and replace Rahul if they make it.

1 hour ago, jusarrived said:

Will be unfair ,  I know his last few games have been bad ..

Karnataka generally tend to prefer youngsters over senior batsmen if they are performing at par , but its a touch call for semis though

Karnataka batting has been very poor this season over all, just one 100 till now by Samarth.

1 minute ago, SrinjayDutta said:

Some people in my office are planning to watch the semifinal in eden gardens on sunday. I'm not sure I will go though. Karnataka definitely in advantage, but I think bengal will prepare greentop.

Might backfire with Kar regularly playing 3 pacers 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Devdutt will be dropped, has failed regularly. More of an LO prospect.

He is just 20... should improve next season 

46 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

No speed gun in Kar-Bengal match, while there is one in Gujarat-Saurashtra to record the speeds of the superfast spin combo of Jani and Kalaria. :facepalm:

16 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

One that's broadcast on tv will have speed guns. other one won't.

Kar-Bengal match is being shown on TV... Star Sports Select 1/HD