Young upcoming fast bowlers thread.

rkt.india

On 11/26/2022 at 8:35 PM, singhvivek141 said:

We can produce, problem is with lack of motivation.

When the team is filled up with Trundlers and Trundlers are promoted even in domestics.....why would someone hurt their body by trying to bowl fast.

Pakistan promotes their quick bowlers, infact they first choose their quick bowlers and then work on increasing their skill set. However in India, we first focus on line length accuracy and then on pace. Even likes of Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are backing whatever pacers they have instead of Trundlers.

which will not work, as pace isn't a skill you can teach. Either you have it or don't.

On 12/4/2022 at 1:45 AM, rkt.india said:

https://youtube.com/shorts/-v9sACsB1Rg?feature=share

Akhin Sathar, 20 year fast bowler from Kerala playing u25. He is probably the best outswing bowler I have seen in domestic cricket recently. Has a very strong action. Pace looks 135ish, may get quicker. If this guy can hit high 130s to low 140s in the next two years, he can be a very handy bowler with that outswing. This is the kind of stuff i like more that makes a complete bowler, hitting 140s and swinging the ball.

Looks 125 to 135 to me. Shorter balls look a bit below par too.

On 12/3/2022 at 2:15 PM, rkt.india said:

https://youtube.com/shorts/-v9sACsB1Rg?feature=share

Akhin Sathar, 20 year fast bowler from Kerala playing u25. He is probably the best outswing bowler I have seen in domestic cricket recently. Has a very strong action. Pace looks 135ish, may get quicker. If this guy can hit high 130s to low 140s in the next two years, he can be a very handy bowler with that outswing. This is the kind of stuff i like more that makes a complete bowler, hitting 140s and swinging the ball.

our James Andersen in the making..just need to mix it up inswing to bamboozle the batsmen..