London Bridge attacker identified as Usman Khan of Pakistani origin

SecondSlip

2 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Hypocrisy. They want to enjoy living standards of first world country but would never go to Islamic country except for UAE which is the most tolerant Islamic country.

It’s not living standards. Living standards in gulf countries are way higher than any western country. Problem is, there is no free money in the gulf, aka dole. You make 150K easy but you must work or else you get shipped home. That and there is no freedom in the gulf. One major protest and police will arrest everyone involved and then deport the foreigners and beat the crap out of the locals.

2 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I'll tell you why they are radicalized. They live in Western country and not a Muslim country thats why they think that they are far from religion and want to make up for that so they act way more religious. You will find more hijabis in UK than in Pakistan

They are radicalized because of the classic ‘ identity crisis of the second/third generation’ syndrome.

This affects all immigrants, because 1st generation has no identity crisis: I was born in India, I lived a lot of my youth in India and as such, I have nothing to prove to anyone, especially myself regarding how ‘Indian’ I am. By the time 4th or 5th gen rolls around, people get assimilated. It’s the second gen especially and the third gen to a degree that go through identity crisis. They grow up hearing of ‘homeland’ from mom and dad but never experience the culture, so they feel lost and have to overcompensate.

This happens to everyone. This is why here you see second gen Japanese or Koreans being ‘ultra’ into their culture and do stereotype ‘bubble tea, K-pop, sushi galore’ tendencies, even more than their parents or regular Koreans or Japanese.

Same with Sikhs- they turn super-Punjabi and are all about Punjabi pride, Punjabi music only and super-Sikh, especially the women. 

It happens to Muslims too but that’s where puritanical adoption of Islam becomes so dangerous, because at its core, Islam is the most violent religion there is. So when all these immigrants turn ‘hardcore motherland culture’ those who come from Muslim countries turn hardcore Muslims.......which for the most part means very violent minded  

Dawn's office besieged in Pakistan by angry protesters yesterday because in the published article it mentioned attacker's Pakistani heritage. Their grudge is Dawn is showing Pakistan in poor light, even though the attacker was born & got radicalized in UK.

So even mentioning the very obvious is wrong? 

4 hours ago, Turning_track said:

Dawn's office besieged in Pakistan by angry protesters yesterday because in the published article it mentioned attacker's Pakistani heritage. Their grudge is Dawn is showing Pakistan in poor light, even though the attacker was born & got radicalized in UK.

So even mentioning the very obvious is wrong? 

Its just an excuse for the ISI to initimidate Dawn and hurt their "brand" in Pakistan.  Its the greenbro version of those who shout anti-national at folks in India.

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Its just an excuse for the ISI to initimidate Dawn and hurt their "brand" in Pakistan.  Its the greenbro version of those who shout anti-national at folks in India.

The protesters were chanting 'ISI Zindabad' too. A terrorist attack which happened in UK makes angry protesters to chant the name of their beloved agency in front of the organization they want to shut down using force. Just crazy.