Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

All snakes are out in full force and taking their furstration out of not able to defeat Modi in elections. CAB is an excuse...main aim is to create unrest in the country to potray govt in bad light. Likes of Guha, Kanhaiya, Rajdeep, Mamta, Ndtv, Quint etc are having field day. The protest which people of Assam did was valid bcoz they didnt wanted so many immigrants to settle in NE and steal their livelihood. But the hindu- muslim stuff that is going on in other parts of the country is a political vandetta. These snakes have absolutely zero self respect. If any sane thinking hindus still give vote to these goons...i dont know what to say.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thank the North Indian gomuthra sniffing  taxpayer for your free tomato Ba’ath. 
He is an A grade idiot...taking frustration of BJP clean sweep in bypolls in this saga. Basically, he is jumping with joy when buses are being burned, public property being vandalized etc. Absolute cheap person....ghatiya chewtiya mentality.

Why should the capital of India's largest state be left behind? Old areas of the city experiencing 'peace', attackers escaped via narrow lanes and the inhabitants of those areas helped them...just like Kashmir. Incredible restraint by the police and RAF, not even a rubber bullet fired, more than 20 policemen injured and admitted, couple of them with serious head injuries.  

Edited by Gollum

6 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

He is an A grade idiot...taking frustration of BJP clean sweep in bypolls in this saga. Basically, he is jumping with joy when buses are being burned, public property being vandalized etc. Absolute cheap person....ghatiya chewtiya mentality.

Shut your Bangla immigrant stinking hole. 

Edited by Lannister

How is it that when other communities protest they are met with real bullets but when peacefuls do the same at a much larger scale authorities refuse to be strict? Yet they are perennial victims. Kashmir is a different case but even there bullets are the last option for our security forces. Yogi should have given shoot at sight orders to deal with the rioters, @mishraji he is letting us down again. Now more news of violence in other parts of the state.