Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Some of my southie colleagues are virulently pro-Modi and BJP and have told me numerous incidents of how their school and college classmates used to cheer for Pakistan in certain cricket games, much to their hurt and disgust.  I guess there's a section of southie muslims where this strain of thought does exist.

I have witnessed it myself in my college muslims rooting for Pakistan. Pretty disgusting.

26 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I have witnessed it myself in my college muslims rooting for Pakistan. Pretty disgusting.

Me too, there used to be celebrations and sweets distributed when Pakistan won. It was a cause for a lot of disturbances as well. But this girl is not of those types, but an activist , she is one of those JNU types who is a disrupter anarchist anti Govt naxal. She is a Christian - Amulya Leona. She was earlier in the news who heckled postcard news editor Mahesh Hegde to sing vande mataram in Mangaluru airport, Kamra style.

5 hours ago, sandeep said:

:laugh:

I read a comment by you where you used the example of Asoka to defend/justify the masscacre of civilian Rajputs by the Mughals - simply quoted the wrong post.  

Boy, you seem to have some weird paranoid victim complex...

If you don't agree with Ashoka killing of Hindus, including Rajputs, then your opinion is welcome. 

But I wonder why didn't you make this claim couple of weeks ago when I made that post? How come that after so much time, suddenly you quote a wrong post of mine, and start bashing me without even providing any of your proofs? 

It still doesn't make any sense. 

On 2/21/2020 at 4:29 AM, sandeep said:

Some of my southie colleagues are virulently pro-Modi and BJP and have told me numerous incidents of how their school and college classmates used to cheer for Pakistan in certain cricket games, much to their hurt and disgust.  I guess there's a section of southie muslims where this strain of thought does exist.

It's not uncommon. If you dig deeper with right questions, it's obvious that many Muslims identify with religion first and thus Pakistan is closer to their hearts...

On 2/21/2020 at 1:59 AM, sandeep said:

Certain section? Lol, every single one of those namak harams support and cheer for Pakland. 

During my school days, my class was 90% "peaceful"  (28/30) as we were then living in a "ghetto"  in Hyderabad (not old city). All my classmates used to support Pakistan and used to say that out openly. I still remember on one Friday , as they were about to go for prayers,  our teacher (Hindu) asked them to pray for an Indian win in the 2007 wt20 final and everyone replied "No teacher, we'll pray for Pakistan". I still remember the teacher's dumbfounded expression to this day. :laugh:

And the day after the final, it was hilarious to see their glum faces. I so wanted to rub it in to them , but was scared of getting my ass kicked .  :((  Those feckers always used to rub it in to me whenever India lost to Pak. One such example was when we lost the CT game in 2009. They made life hell for me the next day by belittling our players. But it all ended well when I passed out of the school in 2011 with a fresh sweet image of their uthre hue muh after the Mohali defeat. :aha:

Certain section? Lol, every single one of those namak harams support and cheer for Pakland. 

During my school days, my class was 90% "peaceful"  (28/30) as we were then living in a "ghetto"  in Hyderabad (not old city). All my classmates used to support Pakistan and used to say that out openly. I still remember on one Friday , as they were about to go for prayers,  our teacher (Hindu) asked them to pray for an Indian win in the 2007 wt20 final and everyone replied "No teacher, we'll pray for Pakistan". I still remember the teacher's dumbfounded expression to this day. 

And the day after the final, it was hilarious to see their glum faces. I so wanted to rub it in to them , but was scared of getting my ass kicked .  :((  Those feckers always used to rub it in to me whenever India lost to Pak. One such example was when we lost the CT game in 2009. They made life hell for me the next day by belittling our players. But it all ended well when I passed out of the school in 2011 with a fresh sweet image of their uthre hue muh after the Mohali defeat. :aha:

Which ghetto in Hyderabad? Mehdipatnam?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Not Mehdipatnam. 

Can't reveal you the exact location but it's quite closer to Banjara Hills. :dance:

Aha....got it. Unless it's not the popular, obvious one that is right next to the IT corridor then I guess I am wrong.

Hmm....but why are you being so secretive about that though?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Again, why blame others? They have a established ecosystem where you get rewarded well for such actions. So where is our own counter questions? Why have we never challenged them on how they do not represent secularism? 

Similarly, our own Hindu ecosystem doesnt give space to intellectual voices, questions, and are rather told to be quiet and go with the flow...

2 hours ago, nikred said:

obvious one that is right next to the IT corridor 

Nope. :cantstop:

2 hours ago, nikred said:

Hmm....but why are you being so secretive about that though?

Coz I'm a pussy :(( and am scared that the Al Qaeda IT cell will pick me up from my house for insulting the desert cult. :afraid: