Gollum

14 hours ago, Gollum said:

Deoband

Aligarh

Hyderabad

Delhi

Gulbarga

Kerala etc

Organized protests after Friday prayers, mosques mobilized large crowds. 

Worst hit are Assam and Bengal, violent protests almost exclusively by peacefuls. In Assam temples have been vandalized, kafir women targeted, shops burnt. In Bengal train coaches damaged, one railway station burnt, railway crossings set on fire etc. Public property which belongs to us taxpayers, all down the drain. 

@mishra right about Assam, violence done by AIUDF (Islamist party for Bangladeshi Muslims in the state) cadre and friends. 

Bhai , Told you. Assamese people are Gentlemen by nature. Even tribal areas of Mizo Naga and other parts,  people are very much Indian and a pleasure to spend time with. Every Indian from rest of India should try and visit the area. Your heart will cry to see these Lovely people with  Lovely manners but under Extreme poverty. 

Hindu shops/houses looted & burnt, temples vandalized, women molested, forced exodus in villages where kafirs are in minority...all being done by Islamists. Even in NE, all the violence being done by that community, ALL of it.

Show of M might in Bengal, Mamata has done nothing to stop it...Bengal police passive bystanders unlike the bravehearts in UP, Delhi. For far lesser acts of violence on the day of Gurmeet Ram Rahim conviction, 40-45 protesters were shot dead. Not a bullet fired in Bengal by uniformed rats. 

Edited by Gollum

On 12/12/2019 at 10:26 AM, Dil Dil India said:

I consider all illegal immigrants leeches. Rightly or wrongly, these guys ended up in the neighbouring countries post partition - not our headache now. We have 50% + of our population BPL. We are not Sweden or Norway.

There is a difference and Those who came illegally for better economic reasons deserve action by law. 

Kick the illegal BD workers out. My problem is you are only kicking the illegal BD Muslims out, kick out the BD Hindus too.

We have to start with our own countrymen first. Do we have infinite resources to right every wrong that's happened in the world. Let's cut out the talk - how many Pak non muslims are YOU willing to host in your house? That's what I thought...

Just because they were part of the manifesto it doesn't make it right. India is a secular country, period.

If we keep quarreling over history, we will never progress. We need to do what is best for our country - country of 1.3 billion, a poor country whose growth rate has gone down to 4.5%. Taking in ungrateful leeches simply to assuage certain egos to the detriment of the country is ridiculous. 

How much will our agencies do? We have our hands full in Kashmir with our useless neighbours causing trouble. Now **** has started in N.E because of this. How much more should we stretch our agencies?

More I read indian history more I realize we deserve this. Indians are biggest cowards in the world. Can you imagine this kind of protests by minorities in Pakistan Bangla andAfghanistan

bc jo yeh peaceful train burning protestors hain, in saale kutey ki pillon ko goli Maro

And hindu bengalis are the biggest tuchiyas for voting mamta. It’s explains why there more Muslims Bengalis than hindu ones. Bc karte raho Mamta ko vote or Bangladesh ban jao