Sarfaraaz khan performance watch

mani sha

On 1/30/2020 at 4:08 PM, vvvslaxman said:

I still remember him owning Pakistan in the under-19 world cup. 77, 1 wicket and 4 catches. He and Sanju Samson laid into Pakistan bowling.

what I remember most from his U-19 career was the final knock vs WI. Likes of Pant, Kishan, Sundar, Anmolpreet, Arman Jaffer and Lomror (all of whom have played for Ranji, Ind A or Ind itself) struggled massively against Joseph, C. Holder and Paul. Sarfaraz at times looked as though he was playing on a diff pitch. His strokeplay has never been "classy" but he always seemed to have lots of time to play, and had an effective (although ungainly) defence as well.

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

what I remember most from his U-19 career was the final knock vs WI. Likes of Pant, Kishan, Sundar, Anmolpreet, Arman Jaffer and Lomror (all of whom have played for Ranji, Ind A or Ind itself) struggled massively against Joseph, C. Holder and Paul. Sarfaraz at times looked as though he was playing on a diff pitch. His strokeplay has never been "classy" but he always seemed to have lots of time to play, and had an effective (although ungainly) defence as well.

He would be a very successful Test player. Still age is on his side. 

has a long way to go to reach natl team. needs to churn out runs in: (a) domestics, (b) IPL, © Ind A (assuming he is selected).
All that could happen in one year...if he continues the purple patch...

When knocking the door doesn't work, then break the door...
That's exactly what happens, when you stitch big hundreds consistently

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, gakgupta said:

All that could happen in one year...if he continues the purple patch...

When knocking the door doesn't work, then break the door...
That's exactly what happens, when you stitch big hundreds consistently

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

fat chance of it happening - in other words, quite possible given that he's quite tubby now.

We have to keep him in the mix for Tests alongwith Vihari.  I know we have guys like Gill, Shaw, Agarwal in addition to the old timers like Rahane. But you never know when our players go out of form or pick up an injury.  The thing is guys like Iyer would probably be playing tests for some other country. We don't even talk about a guy with an average of 52.