4th T20I (N), India tour of New Zealand at Wellington, Jan 31 2020 12:30 PM IST

Just now, bowl_out said:

Good innings Pandey.. he deserves better than all the hate he gets here... he should be in contention for ODIs.. in T20s, his spot is still questionable

he has always been good in odis and thats the stupidity of this management ,playing a guy tailor made for odis in t20s ahead of a guy like pant tailor made for t20s. next level inception.:giggle:

1 minute ago, RAZPOR said:

he has always been good in odis and thats the stupidity of this management ,playing a guy tailor made for odis in t20s ahead of a guy like pant tailor made for t20s. next level inception.:giggle:

he should have been in the WC squad ahead of Jadhav, DK, Shankar and Pant.. TM wasted their time on Rayudu and Jadhav and suddenly discarded both from the XI.. They should have spent their time on grooming Iyer and Pandey instead..

2 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Pandey is a good option at 4 or 5 but in ODI's only.

good but cant be 1st option shud be behind few.....his problem is spin n slower bowls in middle over specially on subcontinent pitches which is why he struggled when he cam back from a 100 in Aus to India. He was the one who go enough chances at 4

4 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

nope not always

he was the guy who got more chances at 4 then any other and he blew it. he is not great against spin in middle specially in subcontinet. All his innings in middle have mostly been overseas

8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

But when dube, sundar, krunal are played ppl still have problem

And someone like thakur is being played for his batting then play him as bowling all rounder rather bowler, how many balls will he get in t20 nyways most days

I have an issue with calibre of the all rounders

But india do need to play 3 people who can bat and bowl

6 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

I have an issue with calibre of the all rounders

But india do need to play 3 people who can bat and bowl

Ur n mine issue with quality is not the answer....answer is we have to use what best we got

If u wanna look for bowler who can bat we shud 1st look at their bowling only. For eg ashwin has been good in t20, gopal im domestic t20 has been highest wkt taker i think so these guys can be looked at. Deepak chahar can bat

But they are bowlers first so they shud get in for their bowling first. Thakur playing ahead of saini for his batting is a joke and it has proved that way only.