Delhi Shaheen Bagh anti-Hindu jihadi protest

coffee_rules

5 hours ago, sergio04 said:

Chinese realized at right time that increasing population of muslims will stop them from becoming superpower.

They have taken steps at right time brfore they become headache for them.

I think their will be another partition of India in next 20-25 years.

No more British Raj to gift free land to these Ms now. 

Any idiot who even thinks of harming the country will be shot and killed like Burhan Wani. 

4 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

Let their population cross 35%.

Doesn’t matter, the only thing they can do is join militancy and get killed like Wani as I stated above. 

Even a small country like Sri Lanka didn’t get partitioned by LTTE. You are out of your mind if you think a nuclear armed nation like India will tolerate nonsense. 

6 hours ago, sergio04 said:

Do you think delhi hindus will retialiate against these blood thirsty muslims.

No they don't stand a chance.

My god that is some cowardly thinking. 

Sikhs and Buddhists retaliate against muslim aggression, why can't Hindus, especially when you outnumber them so much.

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Not unexpectedly, all the instances of organized violence against Muslims in NE Delhi don't find any mention in this thread.

You can start by seeing the first page of The Telegraph

Many social media (and news handles) have reported:

• Far from stopping them, mobs were being egged on by the police to indulge in patharbaazi. 
  • A mosque/dargah gutted in the ensuing arson
  • Homes of Muslims being torched in certain localities.

And many more of the sort. I am not vouching for the veracity of all of these claims, but these are all over twitter. 

Surely, many Muslims who have nothing to do with the violent protests have been hurt/killed.

I am not trying to shift blame here on anyone. From all that I read, the violence was started by the anti-CAA 'protesters' when they started pelting stones and firing bullets at the cops and the pro-CAA agitators. But this has snowballed into something much larger with residents being the easy targets. 

Mariyam ji.Every civilisation and way of life and people on this planet, once they came in contact with Muslim dominion, simply got decimated. You can take out a world  map and try finding if Any nation has survived the wrath of God followers, from Indonesia to Somalia, as soon as followers have become muscular (majority or militarily). Its not a Black White Brown or Chinese Indian thing. Its ideology

Some say, onus is on Muslims to proove that they can co exist. I say, that time is long gone. They have allready proven that they can not co-exist. Only hope is, Muslims  among them fight them. So no, Nothing to shift blame here.

Edited by mishra

27 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Sikhs and Buddhists retaliate against muslim aggression, why can't Hindus, especially when you outnumber them so much.

The evidence is here in this thread itself... hindus here are busy fighting between themselves based on petty regionism. We dont have a common cause to unite against and fight back.

If you dont have a united stand against your enemies you will always have traitors in your ranks who are ready to sell their own brothers for profit.. why do you think India was ruled by Mughals and then the British?

33 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

Let their population cross 35%.

civil war needs considerable arms and ammunition transfer over decades vis key transit points from hostile powers ( imagine pakistan, china etc). Then a very big guerilla force like 100's of thousands strong( for this to be organised there needs to be substantial breakdown of central police forces command). All this is possible in theory but not probable. India has too much state power. there is 1.3mil armed forces, 1.4 mil capf and similar number state armed police force ( around 1.2 mil) and then the law keeping local police in every state town district with run into few millions.  

Basically civil war needs a weak state or failed state, adverse mountainous terrain that restricts larger force movements and adverse population distribution ( less urbanization more population in isolated pockets etc).  India, China US etc are theoretically beyond civil wars. 

India holds all points of entry into Indian SC over himalayas the only problem will be the porus land border with pakistan and Nepal. 

27 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Bhaai that is reality in case of people of Delhi.

But if these riots would have happened in nearby states of delhi, then muslims would have been at recieving end.

11 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

Bhaai that is reality in case of people of Delhi.

But if these riots would have happened in nearby states of delhi, then muslims would have been at recieving end.

there is some mischief there, 

some political conspiracy to bring in goons and spontaneous retaliation. It is unique and troubling. 

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

what is this conspiracy that you are speaking about. George Soros ? 

why this juvenile anti semitism ?

Anti-Semitism? :hysterical:

He literally pledged a billion dollars at Davos to fight "nationalism" in US, China and India.

His minions aka the "Evangelical Trust Association of North India" have also moved the HC against the Union Home Ministry recently. There is a reason why the propaganda and the false flag attacks this time round have been next level.

10 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Not unexpectedly, all the instances of organized violence against Muslims in NE Delhi don't find any mention in this thread.

You can start by seeing the first page of The Telegraph

Many social media (and news handles) have reported:

• Far from stopping them, mobs were being egged on by the police to indulge in patharbaazi. 
  • A mosque/dargah gutted in the ensuing arson
  • Homes of Muslims being torched in certain localities.

And many more of the sort. I am not vouching for the veracity of all of these claims, but these are all over twitter. 

Surely, many Muslims who have nothing to do with the violent protests have been hurt/killed.

I am not trying to shift blame here on anyone. From all that I read, the violence was started by the anti-CAA 'protesters' when they started pelting stones and firing bullets at the cops and the pro-CAA agitators. But this has snowballed into something much larger with residents being the easy targets. 

I follow more of liberal media on Twitter and RWers to see our pov. Most of liberal journalists from Print, Wire, Scroll, IndiaTodat, Barkha, The Jihadans like Rana, Saba, Arfa, and Islamic moderates like Javed Akhtar are selectively calling out only Hindu mobs on rampage. One such instance is about a Muslim guy who was killed because he went out to get Milk for his 2-yr old, while a Hindu IB cop who was shot down and other Hindus killed by Muslim mobs gets reported as - "was dead on arrival to the hospital". Really, you can find out or make up a back story of a Muslim victim, but Hindus don't have any sob story. It is a communal riot! There will be equal number of casualties. All libs including turds like Gambhir are naming Kapil Mishra for starting the riot. Well, for 3 months, we are hearing only anti-Hindu slogans from ShaheenBagh, JMI, JNU, AMU and riots of bus burning, bomb throwing, pistol firing from Muslims in the name of peaceful protests. It had to erupt in some backlash. The blame starts with anti-CAA protests and the way it was instigated by liberal MSM and the usual suspects. It triggered into mass scale riot because Muslims wanted to start another ShaheenBagh in Jaffrabad metro station and KM gave an ultimatium to Police to clear them out. When police took action, guys like Shahrukh Mohd openly brandished pistols and shot 8 rounds in the air in front of police. No MSM covered that story. There is no point in counting dead bodies of the other side, ypu can read 25 pages of MSM coverage here and see how it all erupted. Blame the instigators of Muslims for starting the riot. Blame the HMO for not closing SB earlier. 

Also, most of MSM journalists stood by Hindu mobs chanting JSM because they let them cover, Muslim mobs on the other side doing pathharbaazi and shouting AHAkbar, would have lynched the journalists, Hence the coverage from Telegraph, Caravan , NH, undyTV will selectively cover only Muslim victims 

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Who is this Soros guy ? 

I'm hearing a lot of him both on here and on reddit. 

Read this:

https://www.opindia.com/2020/02/george-soros-manipulator-global-order-indian-nexus-concerns-for-india/

And this:

https://www.newsbred.com/article/hindus-remember-this-face-he-is-the-biggest-threat-to-your-survival

These write-ups are based on commonly known facts about this guy. I am not even posting the real "out there" stuff about him from the likes of David Icke.

Edited by Jimmy Cliff

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Anti-Semitism? :hysterical:

He literally pledged a billion dollars at Davos to fight "nationalism" in US, China and India.

His minions aka the "Evangelical Trust Association of North India" have also moved the HC against the Union Home Ministry recently. There is a reason why the propaganda and the false flag attacks this time round have been next level.

so the guy says he thinks Modi is

threatening to deprive millions of Muslims of their citizenship.

so even this guy is misinformed or is propagating but for whom ?