Delhi Shaheen Bagh anti-Hindu jihadi protest

coffee_rules

Huge dent on Modi sarkar's legacy, that we were largely riots free in places under BJP control was something to be proud of. Home Ministry *ed up, no two ways about it. Islamists started provoking since December last year, Shah should have been more proactive. Allowing the SB virus to spread to other places, what a failure !!!!

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Huge dent on Modi sarkar's legacy, that we were largely riots free in places under BJP control was something to be proud of. Home Ministry *ed up, no two ways about it. Islamists started provoking since December last year, Shah should have been more proactive. Allowing the SB virus to spread to other places, what a failure !!!!

Yes, exactly. and then Bhakts of all the parties  come out and support their leaders. Stop the bhakti already, and criticize where it counts. BJP has failed to contain these. Meanwhile opportunist parties like AAP and Congress continue to find "mauke ka fayada" to come out and talk shyt about BJP. There is nothing called Bipartisan ethic in Indian system among leaders. Sabko apni padi hai. 

Cynic in me hates the fact that people show so much loyalty for parties,  be it showing loyalty for Aap or Congress or for the incumbent BJP.  

Screw all  of these parties honestly.  

9 hours ago, someone said:

And no Hindu has denied that Muslims are victims. Unlike Muslims and global media which claims that they are the only ones affected.

And yes, one have the right to blame one particular community, as they initiated it. Why are you constantly so scared or nervous?

you can claim the right  to 'blame' anyone you want.  Pakistanis claim the right to blame jews for 9/11.  Such rights are for ignorants.  

And I'm not 'scared' of challenging a handful of "pro-hindu" bigots out to preach me about my supposed 'fear', or apologia.  Nor am I hesitant in calling out bigotry in the name of Islam or whatever - bigotry is bigotry, hate speech and hate behavior is just that - whether its under the banner of Islam, or under the banner of "asking awkward questions", or "preventing India from becoming hindu minority" or other nonsense.  

44 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Yes, exactly. and then Bhakts of all the parties  come out and support their leaders. Stop the bhakti already, and criticize where it counts. BJP has failed to contain these. Meanwhile opportunist parties like AAP and Congress continue to find "mauke ka fayada" to come out and talk shyt about BJP. There is nothing called Bipartisan ethic in Indian system among leaders. Sabko apni padi hai. 

Cynic in me hates the fact that people show so much loyalty for parties,  be it showing loyalty for Aap or Congress or for the incumbent BJP.  

Screw all  of these parties honestly.  

BJP is no different than any other corrupt political party - quick to take credit, slow to fulfill responsibility.  

I don't even watch Indian media, but its clear that there is just so much noise out there, that you can forget about the media fulfilling its role of accountability to the govt or even the opposition.  Its all descended into a tribal mud-sling fest - everybody is taking sides, and its the people and the country who are sure to lose.  Politicians don't care, they will lose one round, win the next.  Media won't care because both sides will pay them, and depending on the winner, some will make more, some will make less.  

The cynicism and disappointment threatens to sink into permanence for me when it comes to the motherland.  Such a tragedy.

10 hours ago, Vilander said:

Please search and read about Dilbar Singh Negi. 

A friend told me about this, it was on his feed. It is horrifying how so much hate can exist. Delhi Police have made 1200+ arrests. I hope the survivors of the assault on Dilbar's sweetshop identify the terrorists (and even those who abetted the act) behind this and get them sentenced to death. No other outcome would bring closure to Dilbar's family. 

India's record at justice in riot related cases in particularly poor. There is some talk of fast track courts for this specific riot. I can only pray that the guilty don't go unpunished. 

Please go through this. A 60 year old shot and burnt. A daughter struggling to identify the remains. A lot of innocent people have had extremely gruesome deaths. 

I don't care what the MSM or liberal media or global media or whoever report. That is secondary. People deserve dignity in life. And in death. All this is just very shocking. We (especially the Muslim community) need a huge change in mindset if we are to survive as a nation.

50 minutes ago, sandeep said:

BJP is no different than any other corrupt political party - quick to take credit, slow to fulfill responsibility.  

I don't even watch Indian media, but its clear that there is just so much noise out there, that you can forget about the media fulfilling its role of accountability to the govt or even the opposition.  Its all descended into a tribal mud-sling fest - everybody is taking sides, and its the people and the country who are sure to lose.  Politicians don't care, they will lose one round, win the next.  Media won't care because both sides will pay them, and depending on the winner, some will make more, some will make less.  

The cynicism and disappointment threatens to sink into permanence for me when it comes to the motherland.  Such a tragedy.

My problem is with our respective communites - Be it Punjabi community, Gujarati community etc. 

We go hiding when one of ours has done something wrong,  and start  defending it by what all they have done right. I though this is not a sports play ground where performance inconsistency happens to all, and such an issue is part and parcel of life. This is about the country where such things  shouldn't go hiding and needs  to  be pointed out. For once  we need  to  forget our loyalties and worry about supporting one of our clans, just go out there and dish and dish out about them just like you have done  for the oppositions too in the past during the election period.

War mongering, des drohi dhanda, calling each other  terrorist won't work. 

To come out saying NRC is showing  true colors of Muslims isn't enough.

Muslim Protesters who have been Hinduphobic are part othe problem,, Hindu protesters who have been Islamophobic are part of the  problem, and finally our leaders - Amit Shah/Modi duo all are to be blamed for not able to contain. They are the leaders and must take  blame  for not able  to contain the chaos in the capital. 

5 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

A friend told me about this, it was on his feed. It is horrifying how so much hate can exist. Delhi Police have made 1200+ arrests. I hope the survivors of the assault on Dilbar's sweetshop identify the terrorists (and even those who abetted the act) behind this and get them sentenced to death. No other outcome would bring closure to Dilbar's family. 

India's record at justice in riot related cases in particularly poor. There is some talk of fast track courts for this specific riot. I can only pray that the guilty don't go unpunished. 

Please go through this. A 60 year old shot and burnt. A daughter struggling to identify the remains. A lot of innocent people have had extremely gruesome deaths. 

I don't care what the MSM or liberal media or global media or whoever report. That is secondary. People deserve dignity in life. And in death. All this is just very shocking. We (especially the Muslim community) need a huge change in mindset if we are to survive as a nation.

it stems from un checked hate speeches in religious settings. That is the root cause. At times i admire China for being areligious. 

read this somewhere "Out of 38 people, some Muslims are dead but overwhelming majority are Hindus. On top of this, so many Hindus are still missing. The mannerisms of death between Hindus and Muslims is starkly different. While the former seems to have died from being burnt alive, stabbed multiple times, stripped naked, shot in the head...to the latter who have succumbed from stone pelting or bullet wound (from police)."

13 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Muslim Protesters who have been Hinduphobic are part othe problem,, Hindu protesters who have been Islamophobic are part of the  problem, and finally our leaders - Amit Shah/Modi duo all are to be blamed for not able to contain. They are the leaders and must take  blame  for not able  to contain the chaos in the capital. 

Exactly. 

Why the constant drumbeat on fingerpointing at one side over the other.  That's my only point.  And when I point this out, suddenly I'm an apologist, 'scared' etc.  These phattus don't have the balls to man up and escape the tribal "my clan vs them" mentality, all they can do is throw feces and call names like monkeys.  

India has wasted decades and generation fighting internally, stealing from each other like shitflinging monkeys, while other countries have gone way ahead.  Shitty places filled with illiterate bigots like Malaysia today gave their population 10x the per capita income.  Let's not even talk about China.  

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Do you think NIA or any agency has clues about internal cells that Is run by state machinery like INC or AAP? How much ever it penetrates, it is always tough if local innocent communities participate in the acts. Neighbors turning on neighbors can’t be foreseen by NIA. It was well planned attack whoever did it. Bottles for petrol bombs will be supplied by local kabadi, petrol from cars that refill more frequently. How can you track them unless we have infiltrators in each and every nukkad. They should start targeting every Muslim dominated areas and do it like UP style. Even they didn’t have any clue about Kamlesh Tiwari, This is societal problem to deal with. Accept the fact that correctional riots keep happening to last peace for a few more years. 

12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Do you think NIA or any agency has clues about internal cells that Is run by state machinery like INC or AAP? How much ever it penetrates, it is always tough if local innocent communities participate in the acts. Neighbors turning on neighbors can’t be foreseen by NIA. It was well planned attack whoever did it. Bottles for petrol bombs will be supplied by local kabadi, petrol from cars that refill more frequently. How can you track them unless we have infiltrators in each and every nukkad. They should start targeting every Muslim dominated areas and do it like UP style. Even they didn’t have any clue about Kamlesh Tiwari, This is societal problem to deal with. Accept the fact that correctional riots keep happening to last peace for a few more years. 

It is not about predicting riots. It is about slow, confused, or in its worst case, intentionally inefficient response, once the rioting starts.  Injecting politics into law enforcement is a problem.  Regardless of which party does it.  

There is so much noise out there, propagandists shrieking pogrom on one side, jihad on the other - hard to say what the facts are.  But at a minimum, the police, and the political authorities who they answer to, have made mistakes.  At a minimum.  

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

My problem is with our respective communites - Be it Punjabi community, Gujarati community etc. 

We go hiding when one of ours has done something wrong,  and start  defending it by what all they have done right. I though this is not a sports play ground where performance inconsistency happens to all, and such an issue is part and parcel of life. This is about the country where such things  shouldn't go hiding and needs  to  be pointed out. For once  we need  to  forget our loyalties and worry about supporting one of our clans, just go out there and dish and dish out about them just like you have done  for the oppositions too in the past during the election period.

War mongering, des drohi dhanda, calling each other  terrorist won't work. 

To come out saying NRC is showing  true colors of Muslims isn't enough.

Exactly failure is on all sides. The BJP leaders incited violence, the Delhi Police was totally inept in dousing the fire of communal hatred before it burst into flames and then the goons on each side committed horrific crimes. Had the BJP local leaders not made inflammatory statements and the Delhi Police and the Central Govt put heavy security with paramilitary forces (even military and commandos) before the rioting happened, this could have been prevented. No, Modi was busy licking Trump's auss. Why were the roadblocks by the protestors not forcibly removed? If they put a blanket of security and curfew in Kashmir, why not in sections of Delhi?

This is why India is such a phucked up country. We have had these incidents and acts of terrorism before, yet it seems like the Police and the Govt just look like a deer caught in headlight in these situations. At for some reason, if they let this happen, shame on them as many Hindus perished and in some cases horrifically. This will happen again, and terrorist attacks backed my Pak will happen again, illegals will keep on pouring from BD. Nothing will change.

As long as organizational malfunction, corruption, etc remain, India will never be a superpower. It will always remain a chewtiya ****-hole country. It pains me so see this happening where I grew up.

Edited by Audiophile

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

These phattus don't have the balls to man up and escape the tribal "my clan vs them" mentality, all they can do is throw feces and call names like monkeys.  

Who are you calling phattu what ever that means? there is no need to insult anyone here, if you are not able to make your point in a civil way dont make it go back cool down and come back and make your point. who is doing mud slinging here ?

now pointing out Muslim atrocities is us vs them  ? No reconciliation can begin if truth is suppressed so people are calling out atrocities, i dont see golum or coffee suppressing any Hindu atrocities, what is your point really ? but you do seem to trivialize them - what happened to dilbar ad ankit and that 60 year old Muslim man is crime against humanity. but what is the source of all this, who initiated it who did the hate speeches by the dozen ? is there equivalence in it, quantum of punishment should be linked to the severity of the crime committed. who do you think will deserve the hashest punishment of the law now ?

17 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Who are you calling phattu what ever that means? there is no need to insult anyone here, if you are not able to make your point in a civil way dont make it go back cool down and come back and make your point. who is doing mud slinging here ?

so you have no issues with randos repeatedly attacking me as "fearful", even upvoting such comments.  But when I use similar language its a problem?  

I will repeat my point - those who are unable to rise above a tribal mentality, and are reflexively finger pointing at muslims, and refusing to acknowledge that there are muslim riot victims, and hindu rioters who have also committed crimes - are phattus that lack moral courage.  There is nothing "uncivil" about this.  

19 minutes ago, Vilander said:

but you do seem to trivialize them -

Show me one instance of this.  This is an offensive attack on me, and a false baseless one at that. 

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

so you have no issues with randos repeatedly attacking me as "fearful", even upvoting such comments.

i am not ok with anyone attacking any point of view here Sandeep. Everyone is entitled a point of view. 

But the path is like this.

1, Truth

2, Justice

3, Reconciliation

4, move from pain to hope. 

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

so you have no issues with randos repeatedly attacking me as "fearful", even upvoting such comments.  But when I use similar language its a problem?  

I will repeat my point - those who are unable to rise above a tribal mentality, and are reflexively finger pointing at muslims, and refusing to acknowledge that there are muslim riot victims, and hindu rioters who have also committed crimes - are phattus that lack moral courage.  There is nothing "uncivil" about this.  

Show me one instance of this.  This is an offensive attack on me, and a false baseless one at that. 

right above, anyone posting about crime on humanity is not some pre historic tribal doing us vs them. that trivializing.