Marriage with underage Christian girl valid as she’s had her 1st menstrual cycle: Pakistan High Court

Stradlater

The parents of a 14-year-old Pakistani Christian girl, who was abducted, forcibly converted to Islam and married off to her abductor, will approach the Supreme Court after a lower court ruled that marriage with an underage girl is valid as per the Sharia law if she has had her first menstrual cycle.

Huma was 14 when she was abducted in October last year and forced to marry her abductor Abdul Jabbar after being converted to Islam, according to her parents Younis and Nagheena Masih.

Their counsel Tabassum Yousuf on Friday said they would seek justice from the Supreme Court after the Sindh High Court, as per the Sharia law, said earlier this week that even if the girl, Huma, was found to be underage, the marriage between her and her alleged abductor, Jabbar, would be valid as she has already had her first menstrual cycle.

After they approached the Sindh High Court to see their daughter, the court, in a hearing on February 3, ordered the police to oversee the tests to confirm her age.

However, Judges Muhammad Iqbal Kalhoro and Irshad Ali observed that under the Sharia law, the marriage would be valid even if Huma was underage.

Tabbasum said that the ruling was not in accordance with the Sindh Child Marriage Restraint Act passed in 2014 which outlawed marriages of girls under 18 years, in a bid to stop forced marriages of minors in the province, primarily of Hindu and Christian community.

“The girl’s parents were convinced that the police investigating officer was supporting Abdul Jabbar and his family. They also fear that the test results of Huma’s age could be falsified and she might be sent with her husband,” the lawyer said.

The parents had requested to keep Huma at a women’s shelter away from her alleged husband until her age was determined.

Tabassum said the parents produced documents including church, school documents confirming Huma’s age to be 14.

On the website of the Independent Catholic News, the girl’s mother has appealed to the international community to support them.

The latest case has emerged amidst an increasing number of forcible conversions of girls belonging to the minority communities in Muslim-majority Pakistan.

In the last one month, at least two cases of forced conversion and marriage of Hindu girls after abduction have emerged in the province.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/international/pakistan-court-says-marriage-with-underage-christian-girl-valid-as-shes-had-her-1st-menstrual-cycle/article30769139.ece/amp/

----------

Mashallah one more feather added to Al-Bakistan's crown. 

Imagine the mindset of the general populace when their High Court judges are this Jahil. 

Ek jagah pe itne haramzade log kahi ikatthe nahi rahte honge jitna Pakistan me h. 

Was about to post this thread, thanks Strad bhai. What can I say? Nothing about that country surprises me anymore. What's more worrying is that majority Indian Muslims supported Muslim League and the bloody Pakistan Movement before independence, and sadly many decided to stay back. 

1946 elections:

Province Muslim Seats Muslim League % Of Muslim Seats won by Muslim League
Assam 34 31 91%
Bengal 119 113 95%
Bihar 40 34 85%
Bombay 30 30 100%
Central Provinces 14 13 93%
Madras 29 29 100%
North West Frontier Province 36 17 47%
Orissa 4 4 100%
Punjab 86 74 86%
Sind 34 28 82%
United Provinces 66 54 82%
Total 492 429 87%

In the only Muslim majority state in India they have decided that kafirs ain't allowed, demographic shift in Assam, Bengal, Kerala is worrying. Already in Assam there are more Muslim kids in the (0-4) category compared to rest combined. What is happening in Macedonia will happen to these states (larger than many European countries) 40-50 years from now. 

One of the SB protestors was filmed shouting/pleading for Imran Khan to ensure there remains no minority pop left in Pak (so that CAA is rendered useless...*ers don't even know the specifics of the act) while the crowd simply cheered and clapped. Dangerous situation, and not just in the neighboring country. 

The court decided that it is ok for Muslim men to kidnap, rape, convert, sell, marry off underage kafir girls cos that is accepted in 7th century desert cult laws. 

Then we have libbus lauding 'tolerant Pakistan' whilst the pig goes and threatens India on UNGA dais. Remember piggy talking about Islamophobia, Hindutva, Modi, RSS, BJP, Indian Army last year in NY while all of Lutyens' bokachodas went weak in the knees? 

Edited by Gollum

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Was about to post this thread, thanks Strad bhai. What can I say? Nothing about that country surprises me anymore. What's more worrying is that majority Indian Muslims supported Muslim League and the bloody Pakistan Movement before independence, and sadly many decided to stay back. 

1946 elections:

Province Muslim Seats Muslim League % Of Muslim Seats won by Muslim League
Assam 34 31 91%
Bengal 119 113 95%
Bihar 40 34 85%
Bombay 30 30 100%
Central Provinces 14 13 93%
Madras 29 29 100%
North West Frontier Province 36 17 47%
Orissa 4 4 100%
Punjab 86 74 86%
Sind 34 28 82%
United Provinces 66 54 82%
Total 492 429 87%

In the only Muslim majority state in India they have decided that kafirs ain't allowed, demographic shift in Assam, Bengal, Kerala is worrying. Already in Assam there are more Muslim kids in the (0-4) category compared to rest combined. What is happening in Macedonia will happen to these states (larger than many European countries) 40-50 years from now. 

One of the SB protestors was filmed shouting/pleading for Imran Khan to ensure there remains no minority pop left in Pak (so that CAA is rendered useless...*ers don't even know the specifics of the act) while the crowd simply cheered and clapped. Dangerous situation, and not just in the neighboring country. 

I'm not surprised that the incident happened in Sindh. The region has been under Muslim rule since the times of Umayyads and this is reflected in the general mindset of the jahil public there. 

3 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I'm not surprised that the incident happened in Sindh. The region has been under Muslim rule since the times of Umayyads and this is reflected in the general mindset of the jahil public there. 

Tbh entire Pakistan is like that, just that in Sindh more kafirs to target. 

Islamic Sharia was already worse, but State of Pakistan did deviate from Sharia in very few cases, despite pressure from the Mullahs.  Especially, in case of girls rights, we do see these deviations. For example, the minimum age of marriage of a girl in Pakistani law is different from Sharia. 

But if a religious nut becomes a judge of court, then none could stop the spread of religious madness from this platform. 

Yes, this judgement will be challenged in the Supreme Court and I am sure this decision will be reverted there too. All Pakistanis will come up with this same excuse, but they will not ask for any steps that could stop such religious nuts to become judges in the higher courts. 

For me, one of the most worrying thing is this that I don't see this news in the Pakistani Media. What does it mean? It seems to me that Agencies have now full control upon the Media which I absolutely cannot accept. 

The Real Face of Sharia about "enjoying" a minor girl as wife:

Aisha was a lucky girl that she was married at age of 9. 

While the real face of Islamic Sharia is much ugly, and allows men to even marry a 2 years baby, undress her, and then drive all kinds of sexual pleasures with her. 

The biggest Islamic website islamweb.net gave this fatwa(link):
الاستمتاع بالزوجة الصغيرة.. رؤية شرعية ۔۔۔
Taking sexual pleasure from minor girl according to the Sharia. 
فإنه لا حرجَ في تقبيلِ الزوجة الصغيرة بشهوة والمفاخذة ونحوَ ذلك ولو كانت لا تطيقُ الجماع وقد بيَّنَ العلماء أن الأصلَ جوازُ استمتاع الرجل بزوجته كيف شاء إذا لم يكن ضرر وذكروا في ذلك استمناءَه بيدها ومداعبَتها وتقبيلَها وغير ذلك
There is no problem to kiss the minor girl wife with intention of sexual pleasure and to rub the penis between her thighs in order to ejaculate the sperms, or to do any other similar act. All these acts of sexual pleasure are permitted, even if she does not posses the power for penetration. According to Ulama a husband is free to enjoy her in every way till the time no harm is done to her. So, the minor girl could masturbate her, foreplay could be done with her, she could be kissed an similar other things.

And another one of the largest Website of Muslims is Islamonline.net, which says the similar thing (link):
فإنه لا ضررَ في الإنزالِ بين فخذي الصغيرة التي لا تطيقُ الجماع وتتضررُ به إذا كان ذلك الإنزالُ بدونِ إيلاج، وقد بَيَّنَ العلماءُ أن الأصلَ هو جوازُ استمتاعِ الرجلِ بزوجتِه كيف شاء إذا لم يكن ضرر
There is no problem if husband rubs his penis between the thighs of minor girl in order to ejaculate the sperm, even the minor girl does not possess the ability for penetration... According to the Islamic Scholars husband is allowed to enjoy the minor wife in every possible way till the time she is not harmed.

The Real Problem: 99% Muslims themselves don't know this real face of Islamic Sharia:

99% Muslims think that Islam allows to marry a girl after she has started menstruating at age of 9, just like Aisha. 

Despite clear proofs from Quran and Sunnah and Fiqh that Islam allows to marry a breastfeeding little girl baby too, still propaganda/misinformation of Mullah is so strong, that no opposing voices could read the Muslim's minds. 

I was threatened a lot when I  gathered all these proofs and then started posting stuff about taking pleasure from babies in the Muslim discussion forums.  And once I was banned from all Pakistani discussion forums, I saw no one else taking my place and who could have posted these facts about real face of Islamic Sharia. 

40 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I don't get how can liberals support such a bigoted religion.

I don't support Islam, but I support fundamental rights of Muslims as human beings. 

There are many Muslims who are themselves against the prosecution of Hindu/Christian girls in Pakistan.

There was a time when I was a Muslim, but still supporting Hindus/Christians in Pakistan. But due to the religious brainwashing and  pressure of the society, I was unable even to think about Islam directly. 

I was lucky that I got an atheist teacher who guided me towards the TRUTH about Islam. But millions of other normal Muslims don't have this blessing. And that is why they are still helpless to counter this religious brainwashing.