Match Thread - India vs Bangladesh, U19 WC Final

Mosher

3 hours ago, New guy said:

Crawling at 1 run per over and behaving like a scared kitten letting the opposition be on top is only going to lose you matches 

When your asking rate is under control playing airy fairy shot like Afridi is the one that will lose games. He does that in Test matches too not just One dayers. 

5 minutes ago, sadib10 said:

Missed almost the entirety of the match. Watched the last part of our chase, the boys showed fight & also you scored way below what you need.

I'm happy that we won but it’s just a small step towards a far bigger & grander goal   

Congrats. Anyway what’s heartwarming rather than this Success  for Bangladesh is finding a fan with no chest thumping and bravado. I think that’s a bigger takeaway than this win. Good job

Edited by Global.Baba
1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

This guy is the mentally weakest under-19  captain who looks like a tailender as a batsman. Who decided to go with him as captain? 

Anyway real reward is how many guys make it to the next level. From that aspect i see 3 guys.  Jaiswal, Bishnoi, Tyagi.   Sushant a fringe case.

Doubt any will progress. Better talents in previous tournaments have ended up nowhere.

3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

This guy is the mentally weakest under-19  captain who looks like a tailender as a batsman. Who decided to go with him as captain? 

Anyway real reward is how many guys make it to the next level. From that aspect i see 3 guys.  Jaiswal, Bishnoi, Tyagi.   Sushant a fringe case.

Sushant wont make it. In fact I am not sure about Tyagi too. Jaiswal will have to wait because we have so many good openers.

my money is on bishnoi to make his debut the first from the squad. Lets hope Dravid invests in him, get him to turn the stock delivery more, develop a flipper if possible