Fight between India-bangladesh players after the U-19 Final

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

i am just calling it as it is, it is ironic you are calling me stupid. 

You have nothing better to say that's why you came to attack me and talk sh*t because I pointed out what cric_fan stated is valid. Your thought process is no better than the terrorist themselves, full of garbage and hatered. Give it a rest ... It's a shame that a member who has been in this forum for this long spews garbage like you do

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

zero just because you feel you are punjabi you wont be treated differently by your pakjabi friends do you get that ? if you go live in pakistan they will marry your sister off to a grand dad and claim she came willingly. 

you are a sad little basement dwelling troll and I dont know why ICF admins allow you to spew your garbage on here. 

It's one thing to troll the Pakistan cricket team which we all love to do but totally another to post stuff like this. This is even worse than a youtube comments post.

5 hours ago, broken_wings said:

so that makes your shameful act less of crime ?

Wtf your shameful act...they are bunch of kids....no need to preach Indians when I have seen your grown ass jahil cricketers do that in media every day...remember that sohail tanvir "Hindu ki jehniyat" and your Gawar cricketer including ur pm talking lies on Twitter for gullible kaum. These kids heated moment reactions are nothing in front of that.

7 hours ago, Cricwala said:

what are you going on about? jaiswal walking off after he was dismissed IS NOT SAME AS a mob surrounding you, screaming obscenities in your face AFTER the match is over - any sane person would feel offended and look to defend himself by pushing whoever is invading his personal space. 

It's alarming that you think that getting physical with a person after he screams obscenities in your face is the "sane" thing to do. Getting physical in such a situation is not the sane thing to do even for a fan, let alone a player who needs to be more responsible than fans.

I've attended ISL matches as an away football fan in Goa where the opponent team fans came right in front of us and gestured like he was masturbating. They all abused us and even threw cups and flag sticks at us, yet our group of nearly 90 people did not get physical in that situation, and the group included many guys who were as young or even younger than those in the India U19 team.

You do not fight crazy with crazy. If Bangladeshis are acting like idiots, that doesn't mean you should act like idiots too. You be the bigger man, not stoop down to their level.

Edited by TNAmarkFromIndia

It's easier to act decent and Nobel in forum than in tough situation.Situation where wc was on stake and opponent doing mc, bc since start tryied to hurl injury without any reason and then abuses rather than saying sorry and  on top of all you lost wc final and opponent is still doing mc bc on camera and on ur face. I would give Bharat ratna who would look down and walk past smiling.

59 minutes ago, ganeshran said:

you are a sad little basement dwelling troll and I dont know why ICF admins allow you to spew your garbage on here. 

It's one thing to troll the Pakistan cricket team which we all love to do but totally another to post stuff like this. This is even worse than a youtube comments post.

hehe f off :finger: 

1 hour ago, Zero_Unit said:

You have nothing better to say that's why you came to attack me and talk sh*t because I pointed out what cric_fan stated is valid. Your thought process is no better than the terrorist themselves, full of garbage and hatered. Give it a rest ... It's a shame that a member who has been in this forum for this long spews garbage like you do

where did i attack you ? can you show me where.

You are an idiot and your inner stupidity is popping out. 

1 hour ago, ganeshran said:

this is attack, now show me where i attacked any poster. 

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

It's easier to act decent and Nobel in forum than in tough situation.

On the contrary, players are supposed to act more responsibly than fans because they're actually in that situation and have to deal with the wins and losses and whatever comes after it. We can't expect that from Bangladeshis whose even senior team players are immature but we can expect that of our players.

I think we should let Bangladesh have their moment of triumph. While they have a critical mass of fan following, their country - and by extension their board - is comparatively poor. This means that nothing a few players do off the pitch will be able to compare to, say, the shithousery pulled by the BCCI day in day out (remember the aftermath of the 2007 World Cup or the Big Three power grab?).

Edited by abc
2 hours ago, Vilander said:

this is attack, now show me where i attacked any poster. 

feel you are punjabi you wont be treated differently by your pakjabi friends do you get that ? if you go live in pakistan they will marry your sister off to a grand dad and claim she came

bro we had this discussion before on a different thread. I am not Hindu, my family is not Hindu either. I left my religion at a very young age, but that doesn't mean I I consider/am myself Punjabi or need to label my friends in any manner. 

Why are you bothered by what I told the other guy? Where is the flaw in my argument? Your argument has no basis on the matter of the subject itself but is completely out of line. His argument was that even the player was wrong, which I and others have pointed out, somehow a pak nationality pointing it out became a villain. Switch the scenerio around, BD player snatched the flag from an Indian player and cric_fan pointed it out, so y'all gonna go bash him too? 

Instead of condemning a garbage behavior by one of our player, you guys are bashing someone else. Wtf kind of logic is this ...

39 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Why are you bothered by what I told the other guy? Where is the flaw in my argument? Your argument has no basis on the matter of the subject itself but is completely out of line. His argument was that even the player was wrong, which I and others have pointed out, somehow a pak nationality pointing it out became a villain. Switch the scenerio around, BD player snatched the flag from an Indian player and cric_fan pointed it out, so y'all gonna go bash him too? 

Instead of condemning a garbage behavior by one of our player, you guys are bashing someone else. Wtf kind of logic is this ...

But that's the point zero, cric would NEVER point it out. Even here he is all about how Indians were being aggressive when we know BOTH teams were jawing. His ONLY job on this board is to criticize India, Indians and Indian team. Its unfortunate that you and your ilk are too blind to see it. Open. Your. Eyes. And once you do, use them. 

I'll call him out even when you are walking around white knighting for him. 

18 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

Rest of your point is invalid the moment you agreed that he made a valid point. It's not like we don't dish it out to pak on a regular basis ... Like I said, you agree that what the player did is retarded, cric_fan and I myself also pointed it out, however you only attacked him cause of his nationality. Why didn't you bother attacking my post then? I shared the same exact opinion as him, so did many others on this forum on this specific subject. Stupidity at best ... Take your welcome and shove it up where the sun doesn't shine if you will throw around logic that has no base to stand on.

Your point is invalid the moment you start siding with a Pakistani. A Pakistani who mimics a vulture. 

You cannot see what he is doing here because you are dumb and only concerned about being right. Stop highlighting that by posting more. Post less. 

Edited by urnotserious
37 minutes ago, urnotserious said:

Your point is invalid the moment you start siding with a Pakistani. A Pakistani who mimics a vulture. 

You cannot see what he is doing here because you are dumb and only concerned about being right. Stop highlighting that by posting more. Post less. 

Have you seen how many times I sh*t on him here? No? Look around the forum, I sh*t on him in a regular basis. Stop making stuffs up for no reason

Regardless I just have to ask: do you think it is wrong to grab another person's flag in a manner of disrespect? Yes/No?

Have you seen how many times I sh*t on him here? No? Look around the forum, I sh*t on him in a regular basis. Stop making stuffs up for no reason

Regardless I just have to ask: do you think it is wrong to grab another person's flag in a manner of disrespect? Yes/No?

Meh, given the way Bangladeshis act(from Nagin dance to this) anything is fair with them. They act like they've never been there before, maybe because they haven't and they take things too far. Sometimes you get a response that's too far as well. This is one of those times....