British man guilty of plotting Islamist attack on London sights

Laaloo

Salutations and respect to IB/RAW/NIA/ED/police......, sincere thanks to our lion-hearted agencies who keep us safe. Words aren't enough to experience my gratitude, all these western nations should learn from us. During UPA regime we would have weekly bomb blasts followed by politicians taking the side of terrorists, then the recovery after 2014, greatest turnaround in the history of national security anywhere on this planet. Unprecedented when you see our neighbors, unke neighbors, internal traitors and demographic challenges. A big reason why Modi and Shah are hated by so many people. 

Edited by Gollum

11 hours ago, Laaloo said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/british-man-guilty-plotting-islamist-185811107.html

the wonderful liberal police clears him of a sword attack on police and then he plans this attack

UK keep letting those inbred Pakistanis in your country :hatsoff:

The wonderful liberal police clear him ??? What a load of rubbish :congrats:

2 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

You got to admit the UK police forces and judiciary are relatively lax on convicts with terror offences.. as they are scared of being called racist. Remember Rotheram??

Totally different subject !! In this case he states Liberal Police clears him which is factually completely untrue 

11 hours ago, Gollum said:

Wait a sec he did a sword attack on police outside Buckingham palace but still cleared by their milords :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

PC culture will destroy Europe.

I am sure you know what a trial by jury means 

Not sure what the photo of Sadiq Khan means ? Why not Conservative Prime Ministers David Cameron , Theresa May and Boris Johnson ?

1 hour ago, Tattieboy said:

Totally different subject !! In this case he states Liberal Police clears him which is factually completely untrue 

Its an indian vernacular... they type what they think. In india its the police that release suspects on whims and fancies. There is a more structured method in the UK but its infested with PC madness, i think thats the point he was trying to get across.

32 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Its an indian vernacular... they type what they think. In india its the police that release suspects on whims and fancies. There is a more structured method in the UK but its infested with PC madness, i think thats the point he was trying to get across.

Understand 

When I am in India I make sure I have rupees in my wallet incase I get stopped by a policeman haha

18 hours ago, Texy said:

terrorist family earned thousands in benefits    WTF UK  plotting ur own demise

Very common here. Why do you think all illegal immigrants who cross the Mediterranean in a boat want to ultimately end up in the UK as opposed to another European country.

Too lax of a benefit system and the nauseous political correctness which has deep rooted itself in the public domain