Identify this actress

Vilander

5 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

She is ugly.

OMG what a song lol.

problem with telugu industry makeup artists is that they deck their women up. Punjabi girls look awkward with typical telugu makeup styles. This lady is fine, in a very casual gf look not some decked up or dolled up way.  Anyway i am smitten its just a preference. 

34386195_1789077637808537_24816999125724 

19 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

If are going to grade like this, I am will not buy eggs from you.

Yeah I don't have eggs to sell you homie. Go get your eggs from the grocery store. Even better go get it from a egg donor because that's the only way you're gonna have a child. and the donor has female parts down there. I don't think you have seen it :lol:  looks like your standards are above mine for a guy that probably looks not that attractive either. This girl is bangable for me atleast. @Vilander feels similarly

13 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Yeah I don't have eggs to sell you homie. Go get your eggs from the grocery store. Even better go get it from a egg donor because that's the only way you're gonna have a child. and the donor has female parts down there. I don't think you have seen it :lol:  looks like your standards are above mine for a guy that probably looks not that attractive either. This girl is bangable for me atleast. @Vilander feels similarly

Abbey chewtiye, google “Grade A Eggs”

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Abbey chewtiye, google “Grade A Eggs”

What next are you gonna discuss tomatoes next when the discussion is about an actress. This thread was how chit chat used to be before politics entered the discussion. I don't mind it but thats all they discuss these days. Every single topic is negative thats why I welcome this thread. There was a thread about scandinavian beauties started by @velu I think which was pushed to oblivion by politics threads. I want eye candy threads :hitler: