RT - one positive western media outlet supporting Dharmic India

coffee_rules

12 hours ago, Laaloo said:

The whole world is also failing to acknowledge your jihadi brothers problems but we know the reality.

a Chinese woman two days ago was killed by a 30 year old piece loving Pakistani jihadi with a hammer.

two months  ago, your Pakistani jihadi brother piecefully stabbed two people at London bridge.

a month ago, one of your Pakistani jihadi brother who was living on government money of course, gets released from jail and piecefully stabs a policeman in UK.

Pakistan is a messed up country, you all agree on that, so why  competing everything bad with Pakistan. If Pakistanis are bad, Indians are no angel. 

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

how do you know its not good have you been seeing it for some time?

not popular yeah i came to know about it recently

Not good enough because it lacks the numbers. That's the reality. You see its online views are merely 200-300 whereas the Russia, UK, USA, China global English news have substantial numbers online.

4 minutes ago, someone said:

Not good enough because it lacks the numbers. That's the reality. You see its online views are merely 200-300 whereas the Russia, UK, USA, China global English news have substantial numbers online.

you mean not popular then, thats apparent. Good is a subjective or qualitative term. 

23 hours ago, First class said:

Congratulation, at least we found one friends of Hindus, in Russia, while whole world is condemning this law, they are wrong, only RT is right. 

Exactly, This is so pathetic.

"Ahh look somebody outside of my circle supports my views. Phew! my views are validated by the West"

9 hours ago, First class said:

Pakistan is a messed up country, you all agree on that, so why  competing everything bad with Pakistan. If Pakistanis are bad, Indians are no angel. 

Unlike your countrymen, Indian origin individuals aren’t creating terror/havoc in the rest of the world in the name of religion. Atleast in the western world, indians generally command more respect than you lot anyway.

16 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Unlike your countrymen, Indian origin individuals aren’t creating terror/havoc in the rest of the world in the name of religion. Atleast in the western world, indians generally command more respect than you lot anyway.

Again, OK Pakistanis are veil, they are the reason for all the problems in the world, is that enough reason to slaughter 30 plus Muslims in Delhi ? YOu guys don;t comment on that and find the easy way by bringing Pakistan on every topic. For God sake all the people killed in Delhi riots were your countrymen, show some heart and show some empathy and sympathy for  non-hindu also. 

23 minutes ago, First class said:

Again, OK Pakistanis are veil, they are the reason for all the problems in the world, is that enough reason to slaughter 30 plus Muslims in Delhi ? YOu guys don;t comment on that and find the easy way by bringing Pakistan on every topic. For God sake all the people killed in Delhi riots were your countrymen, show some heart and show some empathy and sympathy for  non-hindu also. 

Did you show any sympathy in your posts for Ankit Sharma and the other fella who was hacked to death and chucked in the gutter purely because they were hindu? Did you show any sympathy to those numerous hindu families who are minority in muslim neighbourhoods in Delhi who's shops and houses were burnt? The SM and MSM are only presenting half the truth like they did with Godra, they only showed the retaliation and framed it as anti muslim riots but conveniently forgot the train burning??

If youre going to start a fire then be prepared to get burnt as well. Yes they are my countrymen, but if they are anti Hindu and Anti India in their agenda which these riots clearly were then they will receive no sympathy from me; regardless of what religion they are, whether it be Sharjeel Imam, or Umar Khalid or Kaniyah Kumar.

If there are innocent muslims who have died in this then ofcourse as any normal person I am not happy about it, but how have you given them a character certificate already? How do you know they weren't the rioters who got killed in the retaliation? Its very easy to peddle a one sided agenda online but to be objective and show both sides take courage and morals.

1 hour ago, First class said:

Wish you and your countrymen would even treat your minorities 1% of how india treats it’s minorities. Then there would no need for CAA!!!!!

On 3/1/2020 at 7:17 PM, Laaloo said:

The whole world is also failing to acknowledge your jihadi brothers problems but we know the reality.

a Chinese woman two days ago was killed by a 30 year old piece loving Pakistani jihadi with a hammer.

two months  ago, your Pakistani jihadi brother piecefully stabbed two people at London bridge.

a month ago, one of your Pakistani jihadi brother who was living on government money of course, gets released from jail and piecefully stabs a policeman in UK.

Maybe be he was looking for a piece rather than peace :fear1: And how can somebody peacefully stab someone :hysterical:

2 hours ago, First class said:

is that enough reason to slaughter 30 plus Muslims in Delhi ?

you are pathetic. I have sent several links including that of Dilbar who was dismembered and burnt alive by muslim mob and Ankit sharma is all over the news you still call only muslims got killed ? 

you are an example of moderate muslims who secretly wish all this happen to non Muslims. you are sick

3 hours ago, Sachinism said:

Exactly, This is so pathetic.

"Ahh look somebody outside of my circle supports my views. Phew! my views are validated by the West"

Not looking for approval from somebody, just noting the media when we didn’t expect. Who cares they approve it or not, we should do what our people, legislative, government, judiciary and constitution chooses to do. Bhaad mein jaaye baaki sab