How is your city/state reacting to this Pandemic Corona

Cricketics

18 hours ago, Sachinism said:

So the UK is going to take up 2nd place in deaths by next week.

The two bumbling blonde idiots have proven to be the biggest failures during this pandemic.

Yet everytime they publicly speak it's all self-praise :facepalm:

agree ..

chinese politburo handled it better .. everyone should learn from them 

handling this lock down in Karnataka (  my exp in banaglore ) by  BSY is top notch .. :clap:

i got little worried when modi announced 21 day lockdown because i had stock only for 5/6 days ..

next day my apartment manager assured that he will take care of supplying food , water , groceries if we cant get it ..

it looks like government asked HOPCOMS  ( government leased vegetable , fruit shops ) well in advance to be ready to supply/stock to their areas if the need arises ..

when i went out i saw many labors spending time together in the construction sites ( construction activities are paused ) 

liberal idiots may disagree , TN government too handled this crisis well ..

initially erode district (  mom side ) was the worst affected ( probably 50/60% of the case ) , district was locked out and few wards sealed out completely .. last 10/11  days there are no  new cases there 

Agree about Bengaluru. My mom has had no issues living by herself, milk is delivered in the morning by the same guy. Vegetables, medical stores are open at times, she gets it from a help. Initially, I was worried, but now it seems like they handled it well. Local growers supplied vegetables directly to homes or to local designated shops. Kirana stores are in every nook and corner in south Bangalore.  They were given open slots where people could buy groceries. Not sure about meat and eggs. People depending on malls, super markets, chain stores is the issue in crisis. Mom’n pop stores, local farmers is the way ahead.

Edited by coffee_rules

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Agree about Bengaluru. My mom has had no issues living by herself, milk is delivered in the morning by the same guy. Vegetables, medical stores are open at times, she gets it from a help. Initially, I was worried, but now it seems like they handled it well. Local growers supplied vegetables directly to homes or to local designated shops. Kirana stores are in every nook and corner in south Bangalore.  They were given open slots where people could buy groceries. Not sure about meat and eggs. People depending on malls, super markets, chain stores is the issue in crisis. Mom’n pop stores, local farmers is the way ahead.

HOPCOMS guys added milk , bread and egg .. i am sure they wont usually sell these 

i think meat is far more cheaper now than earlier , guessing people are avoiding meant and supply is far higher than demand ( chicken meat and egg farms are suffering because of the low demand ) 

Thackeray: 

The chief minister said that there is fear about COVID-19 in people's mind, which he termed as 'Covid syndrome'. "We have to get out of it. We should know that the illness is curable if detected early, he said.

Dodgy stuff going on in Mumtaz's Bengal. They are hiding figures, secretly disposing of many bodies, lying, medical staff being threatened....heard this from the mouth of an acquaintance who is a doctor in a govt hospital there. And lockdown there is only for 70%, this (appeasement) is happening all across India but in Bengal situation is totally out of control and even RAF squads are being met with crude bombs in certain localities.

A little above 500 cases reported in TN today. Needless to say this is an all time high for the state as of now. This was preceded by the few days of 200+ cases per day. Koyambedu is more than a cluster now. The worse thing about this is people working there were allowed to move to other districts from here and it has spread to other districts. God knows how that happened.

It has spilled over to other districts like cuddalore(which clocked 122 cases just today and made coimbatore drop to 3rd) and vilupurum another 49 odd cases today). Now there are news that wedding halls are being arranged in addition to schools for backup to treat patients. edapaadi admin is worse than I imagined.

https://twitter.com/NairShilpa1308/status/1257291678219554818

https://twitter.com/NairShilpa1308/status/1257290104688668673

Edited by Stan AF

3 hours ago, Stan AF said:

A little above 500 cases reported in TN today. Needless to say this is an all time high for the state as of now. This was preceded by the few days of 200+ cases per day. Koyambedu is more than a cluster now. The worse thing about this is people working there were allowed to move to other districts from here and it has spread to other districts. God knows how that happened.

It has spilled over to other districts like cuddalore(which clocked 122 cases just today and made coimbatore drop to 3rd) and vilupurum another 49 odd cases today). Now there are news that wedding halls are being arranged in addition to schools for backup to treat patients. edapaadi admin is worse than I imagined.

Chennai going out of control...TASMACs to be opened on 7th...Corona would be licking it's lips..

We are really in trouble now we need come of with strategy to how tackle this the problem till now has  all though we have done well at start and went down lock down quite. Government kind of wasted bit time hoping Lock down and summat solve the problem  which didn't happen 

This going to be really testing time for  India. With  population it was always Impossible task to control. So we need strategies  to deal with issue if don't this could get really ugly 

Delhi reducing containment zones while number of cases going up. I guess it's possible that all of a sudden cases are growing within containment zones but not entering new localities, but seems improbable.  More like Delhi government is at give up point.

4 hours ago, Stan AF said:

So concerning man this is bad

2 hours ago, kosingh said:

Delhi reducing containment zones while number of cases going up. I guess it's possible that all of a sudden cases are growing within containment zones but not entering new localities, but seems improbable.  More like Delhi government is at give up point.

Containment zone have 6 lakh people . Almost alll the cases are from Containment zones ..Govt testing facilities are so overwhelmed that they are giving results after 10-13 days hence they have decided to give samples to private labs now .

12 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

Chennai going out of control...TASMACs to be opened on 7th...Corona would be licking it's lips..

mmc students , staff and doctors are in quarantine for the last 2/3 weeks ..