Coronavirus in Pakistan

Stradlater

What a leader. On one hand he is on live tele asking for donation for poor. 
He is urging IMF other Financial bodies for loan and loan waiver in name of poverty and Corona

But all his Nautanki gets exposed and succumbs to Mullahs free will. And if that wasn’t enough he DIVERTS development Fund for Tribals to army

https://www.dawn.com/news/amp/1548224?__twitter_impression=true

At least in Punjab government is doing a good job and things are getting better. I spoke to an ICU doctor in Bahria International Hospital Lahore today, he said recent smart lockdown showing the result and admission rates have dropped significantly over a week. Hope the trend will continue . Doctors from Rawalpindi said the same. Karachi situation is a concern though. 

I really don’t see any figures from Pakistan. Did they stop publishing numbers or did they manage to stop the spread magically?

Seems like Coronavirus is only affecting ministers and cricketers there. 

9 hours ago, First class said:

At least in Punjab government is doing a good job and things are getting better. I spoke to an ICU doctor in Bahria International Hospital Lahore today, he said recent smart lockdown showing the result and admission rates have dropped significantly over a week. Hope the trend will continue . Doctors from Rawalpindi said the same. Karachi situation is a concern though. 

Oh jaa bhai. Sab bakwaas hai, koi test nae karwa raha

4 hours ago, Autonomous said:

@autonomous, you have all the right to write whatever you want to, but do me a favor . Please do not write any comments against any of my post and I will do the same with your posts, I don't even read your posts. Hope you will consider , thanks .

Edited by First class

3 hours ago, First class said:

@autonomous, you have all the right to write whatever you want to, but do me a favor . Please do not write any comments against any of my post and I will do the same with your posts, I don't even read your posts. Hope you will consider , thanks .

Okay youthiye

On 7/4/2020 at 3:34 PM, Autonomous said:

I don't know why you so angry at Pakistan government. Pakistan has around 3k cases per day and around 150 deaths . The situation is very much like india compared to population.