Fcuk China

Stradlater

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

You do realize author is a science writer right? Not a scientists or virologist. He already misinterpreted human evolution theory once and 140 geneticists wrote a mail to NYT to tell how he misunderstood their work. It is a theory everyone has proposed since the beginning. What you are sharing is mere conjecture. It is easy to dupe far right wings. Hence anything flies. Earth is flat.  A reason why dumbass like Trump got elected.

I am sure you can show the  timing and class of VVS Laxman. I want the author to be challenged. I want to hear the other side. 

Because you hate trump and you are not right winger and that by implication makes you smart. 

Challenge the specifics in the article. Forget trump. He is gone. 

1 minute ago, ravishingravi said:

So you have not read the full article. 

I did read it fully. He himself admitted he is not sure. He just provides  a hypothesis that has already been shared in other magazines. His reference to Fauci/Trump is a clear give away who this is addressed to.  Other than writing and article sitting at home with deduction theory what exactly the leg work he has done? Did he obtain any evidence?

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

Not really. I hardly visit two outlet u mentioned. May be once a month. I allways watch the two I mentioned, but i also watch france 24, RT and so on and make my own judgment. Tell tell sign of media propganda is when media jounos of together at same time, parallely,  start making some deductions and hype a type of news. For example, few days back, 

All news agencies reported 24 deaths in some  dangerous infamous neighbourhood of Brazil who were supposedly drug and mafia people. Now this news story was reported with lot of sensationalism and as if It was extra judicial killing or encounter in broad day light. Now I decided to go and check Brazilian website and  mostly they were filled with Corona and vaccine. Now, what it gave me was clearer picture about what and how west is reporting or piushing  the facts about Brazil. same is true about India too.

PS: None of the rightwing outlets covered this Brazilian Police Mafia shoot out.

So did the 24 member shootout happen or not? Are you saying they made the whole thing up, or that it did happen but Brazilian rw sites didn't report so it's not relevant 

8 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Very relevant. Virus can spread naturally unlike he suggests probability is less.

How did it spread naturally that's the point when there hasn't been any evidence of it found. But Wuhan virology lab being in Wuhan where it all began is at least a circumstantial. We don't even have a single circumstantial evidence for natural spread.

13 minutes ago, Serpico said:

So did the 24 member shootout happen or not? Are you saying they made the whole thing up, or that it did happen but Brazilian rw sites didn't report so it's not relevant 

No, its so called western rw sites or rt whio are only biased, didn’t report it. But for a country like Brazil this was no news. So for me, gang killing by Police may be a very common thing and it was just another instance of Police neutralising some big gangs.

But story focussed on, rights of Them killed drug cartel members, how lives of people was endangered due to operation , bla bla bla.

Bigger question is whether story reporting was right or giving wrong impression of Brazilian admin. 

You have to ask why all news outlets reported this supposedly most heinous act in Whole world as biggest headline on their “world” page when there are definitely other important things. Then you link it back to NATO/US trying to acquire few Brazilian ports for permanent navy use

Edited by mishra

12 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

How did it spread naturally that's the point when there hasn't been any evidence of it found. But Wuhan virology lab being in Wuhan where it all began is at least a circumstantial. We don't even have a single circumstantial evidence for natural spread.

People in remote tribal area have died due to COVID. They rarely interact with external world. How did the lab virus end up there?

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

You have to ask why all news outlets reported this supposedly most heinous act in Whole world as biggest headline on their “world” page when there are definitely other important things. Then you link it back to NATO/US trying to acquire few Brazilian ports for permanent navy use

I thought Bolsanaro was US ally. Yeah western media definitely works to manufacture consent for their imperialist govts but then again we can't say Brazilian media definitely has interest of their people in mind. Calling someone british raj stooge because they follow bbc is ridiculous though

4 minutes ago, Serpico said:

I thought Bolsanaro was US ally. Yeah western media definitely works to manufacture consent for their imperialist govts but then again we can't say Brazilian media definitely has interest of their people in mind. Calling someone british raj stooge because they follow bbc is ridiculous though

Jaishankar Prasad ji says, there is a redline to everything. Its very important to understand what is redline. If you are not intelligent enough not to judge what is redline, its fine. But if you are smart and informed, stil can’t judge the redline for India simply because your some personal belief or gain, but lecture India on everything, then there is not much to gain in going into a discussion about what is right for India

Well well well. Article shared by Richard Haas ( an establishment liberal ) has now been picked up by Coupta ji. This is kind of damage trump derangement syndrome has done for folks. This theory is now fairly mainstream and they can’t reconcile with it because trump said if.  They are no different from MAGA crowd. Same level of awareness but little lower self esteem. 

Edited by ravishingravi

Fauci had a senate hearing he was grilled by Rand paul. It seems Fauci started the gain of function research before it was abandoned in US during obama era.  Fauci doesn't specially say what outcomes are achieved through grant to wuhan lab. He also doesn't deny US helped Chinese virologist to cook up viruses.  @vvvslaxman did you listen to that conversation ? It is probably very hard for virologist to accept it escaped out of lab because this was a level 4 lab. There was news as well that chinese military was looking in to building viruses to use as biowarfare. 

I like these guys. They take leftist rags and right wing morons to task. Unfortunately leftists like @VVS Laxman have been so deeply damaged by trump presidency and spin culture of social and mainstream media that is hammered to them, they are incapable of reading or watching stuff that is not amenable to their religious left. 

What is more concerning is that there is literally no one you can trust in media anymore to give you straight facts. It’s all sold out. 

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

I like these guys. They take leftist rags and right wing morons to task. Unfortunately leftists like @VVS Laxman have been so deeply damaged by trump presidency and spin culture of social and mainstream media that is hammered to them, they are incapable of reading or watching stuff that is not amenable to their religious left. 

What is more concerning is that there is literally no one you can trust in media anymore to give you straight facts. It’s all sold out. 

How do you know if i am leftist or rightist or centrist?  Are you saying you have zero liberal values?  and we have zero conservative values? Stop labelling people.  These kind of theories have been coming since the beginning of the pandemic.   Are you a Trump supporter?

23 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

The Rising is better than most of the MSM but even they will never truly rock the boat. I follow the Corbett Report who has been working in the alternative media for more than a decade and done some extraordinary work. 

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

I would urge all independent thinking individuals to follow this channel and also watch this episode. These guys have done incredible job to truly cutting the clutter.

Time to pat my own back:  I called this in February. 

Actually, I never really bought the animal market origin, never really dismissed accidental lab origin from the beginning of the pandemic.  It was always the most plausible hypothesis.  To be clear, I didn't buy the deliberate release theory.  Still don't.

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

7 steps:

Desperation. 

Glimmer of hope. 

Anecdotal evidence.

Big hype. 

Premature mass use.

Reality check.

Conspiracy theory.

The steroid situation is unique.  With a surge in really serious cases, steroid use has gone up a lot to curb symptoms by suppressing innate (non-antibody) immune responses.  No one could've predicted this will happen.  It did not happen in the first wave but this time, it had to be done to control serious symptoms. 

Thing is, fungal spores are floating around aerially everywhere - especially if humidity is high - and opportunistically take hold of the body if the innate (non-antibody) defenses are suppressed.  

Instead of asking "is it by design" a reasonable person would try to understand risk-benefit analysis and how things are never black-and-white in biology.  

Edited by BacktoCricaddict