Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

May be they are scared of being turned into a' rhea '  instead of being a normal investigation .

No one in their sane mind will say what is happening is fair or just. 

People have been behaving like monsters and a circus has taken over the nation.

Rhea's case is different. She is also an accused in death of Sushant as well as drugs use, the supply racket etc.

Rakul Preet is not accused in death of Sushant. She is alleged by Rhea to be involved in drugs use. She has less problems in comparison. 

Wearing woke t-shirts about fighting patriarchy while naming 3 friends, all girls. Who is she  afraid of? Look at the industry and big lawyers involved. That is real patriarchy which stands exposed.

But blaming the dead , calling him out on his indefensible act is wrong. He is doing what others were and died mysteriously. it will be very hard to prove abetting of suicide, if murder is ruled out.  They can’t prove murder without a body which was cremated quickly. 

SSR is no big star to win elections on. It is the aghadi inaction that gave eyes on this case, not Bihar election 

35 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

I dont think rhea has anything to do with SSR being dead. 

You can tell from Sushant's posts that he was under some problems. 

Indian media and janta at their best. 

You seem to know more than CBI. Let the investigation reveal the true culprit. The last thing we want is a Pakistani talking about law and order. :hysterical:

6 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

You seem to know more than CBI. Let the investigation reveal the true culprit. The last thing we want is a Pakistani talking about law and order. :hysterical:

You don't have to go by nationality to evaluate someone's comment. 

This is just masala that rhea has some role in sushant's death/murder. 

22 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

Indian media and janta at their best. 

22 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

The last thing we want is a Pakistani talking about law and order.

14 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

You don't have to go by nationality to evaluate someone's

You make an ad hominem attack on Indian junta and when shown the mirror, you play victim. Argue with some data. Which posts did Sushant post to indicate he had issues? Well , Pakistan L&O situation is grave. Look at this girl gang raped. Is accused by police to have chosen the time and place deliberately to get gang raped. At least Our police will eliminate the perps in extra-judicial killings 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

You make an ad hominem attack on Indian junta and when shown the mirror, you play victim. Argue with some data. Which posts did Sushant post to indicate he had issues? Well , Pakistan L&O situation is grave. Look at this girl gang raped. Is accused by police to have chosen the time and place deliberately to get gang raped. At least Our police will eliminate the perps in extra-judicial killings 

Im talking about SSR's death here. And how Rhea has been shown as maha culprit

I also understand problems that are here and condemn rubbish police appointments by IK. But that's offtopic

On 9/13/2020 at 6:29 AM, beetle said:

Weed is legal in a lot of countries. It is widely used in this country too.

People have it as bhang during holi.

It is even prescribed  as medicine in some ailments.

The country is using its precious resources to make an issue out of a small criminal offence because some incompetent party has to win an election in bihar and can't find enough reasons for people to vote for them. They don't have the confidence to go to the people and ask for votes in the name of work done by them. So they and the mighty bjp put the pics of a dead actor ( who is guilty of the same offence or probably more since he was the sponsor and the major consumer of the said drugs) on their posters to getsome vote. 

Shame on Nitish kumar and shame on BJP.

Can you guys wake me up and let me know what happened if/when all this is over? Bollywood is gutter trash, but so is the Indian media. Absolute tripe.

People getting their underwears in a bunch over weed and LSD is laughable. Drug cartel, my auss. Recreational marijuana is legal in the US state I live. Weed is not a drug, it is probably a safer choice than some of the pharmaceutical synthetic drugs you all consume to combat illnesses. Where is the link to murder? Bollywood is chewtiya place, I get it, but that does not mean someone murdered someone. I feel bad about getting persuaded initially by Arnab and his ilk. The more this drags out, the more I see a troubled guy who died, his gold digger girlfriend and people supplying them and other Bollywood celebrities with recreational durgs. Whoopty-phucking do!

Indian media is so shameful. With so many problems in the world today, all the amm junta has to listen to is this circus. I talked to my nephew in Kolkata recently and he told me this is what is going on in the social media and TV with some secondary coverage about COVID-19. I just lost a close relative to the pandemic in India and this makes me sick. :sad:

And while I am at it, can someone shove a big thick black dildo into Arnab's mouth to shut him up even if it is for a few minutes? :wall:

Edited by Audiophile

28 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

Indians should the first people not to get all riled up about weed. Ganja is smoked by sadhus and has been in our culture. And what about bhang during holi? If you are riled up about the drugs, next time you drink bhang, choke on a dildo instead! :giggle:

Do you have anything substantiate to say other than dildo?  This thread is aboutSSR and the politics behind his death. 

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

Im talking about SSR's death here. And how Rhea has been shown as maha culprit

I also understand problems that are here and condemn rubbish police appointments by IK. But that's offtopic

You brought up nationality in the discussion. So I am asking what is the basis of your ad hominem attacks on Indian media and people?

55 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

Indians should the first people not to get all riled up about weed. Ganja is smoked by sadhus and has been in our culture. And what about bhang during holi? If you are riled up about the drugs, next time you drink bhang, choke on a dildo instead! :giggle:

Dude if something is illegal it is illegal. Prostitution is illegal in most parts of the world but just because it is legal in Las Vegas or Amedtredam doesn’t mean next time some guy/lady  caught soliciting prostitution is let off by saying “oh it’s just a physical requirement and a business transaction between 2 consenting adults” so it’s ok defense.  It is a punishable crime in most of the world.

On the other hand cigarettes are way worse but if you are passing through a smoking zone in some alley you don’t throw a hissy fit because it is perfectly legal no matter if you hate it.

There are only 2 things here Legal and Illegal.

Now coming to Sadhus, they are unregulated because a Sadhu is supposed to be detached from the society so it’s fine substances whatever  they are using/abusing ,they are  kind of an unregulated segment and unless Sadhus are not involved in selling or spoiling people by promoting drugs they don’t need to be brought into this equivalence. That is religious concession not so different from places of worship not having taxes or other such things applicable to mainstream population.

I do beleive in the medical usage or marijuana but not for recreational purposes.

This oh it’s ok not so important to follow attitude is what has screwed the Indian society.

About time the high society type are made an example of for flaunting their influence and violating the rules.

24 minutes ago, maniac said:

Go on...

25 minutes ago, maniac said:

Now coming to Sadhus, they are unregulated because a Sadhu is supposed to be detached from the society so it’s fine substances whatever  they are using/abusing ,they are  kind of an unregulated segment

:hysterical:.  Classic example of contradicting oneself.

Sadhus aren't a different species, they are and ought to be subject to the same laws as rest of society.  Tomorrow if a 'sadhu' commits rape, will you have the same argument for "unregulated segment"? 

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Go on...

:hysterical:.  Classic example of contradicting oneself.

Sadhus aren't a different species, they are and ought to be subject to the same laws as rest of society.  Tomorrow if a 'sadhu' commits rape, will you have the same argument for "unregulated segment"? 

If a sadhu commits rape he isn’t exactly a sadhu is he dumbo?

i am talking about the Aghoras or other sadhus in Himalayas minding their own business not so different than Andaman tribes living in a sovereign territory of India and having some special concessions.

Unless you believe high society Bollywood and political types belong to the same category. Technically they are as an unwritten rule and that’s why this moment is so important l.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Do you have anything substantiate to say other than dildo?  This thread is aboutSSR and the politics behind his death. 

Wow, you are reacting to garbage? Something new for you since that is what you do in this forum - getting riled up about nonsense and posting garbage. @EnterTheVoid can attest to this. :giggle:

58 minutes ago, maniac said:

Dude if something is illegal it is illegal. Prostitution is illegal in most parts of the world but just because it is legal in Las Vegas or Amedtredam doesn’t mean next time some guy/lady  caught soliciting prostitution is let off by saying “oh it’s just a physical requirement and a business transaction between 2 consenting adults” so it’s ok defense.  It is a punishable crime in most of the world.

On the other hand cigarettes are way worse but if you are passing through a smoking zone in some alley you don’t throw a hissy fit because it is perfectly legal no matter if you hate it.

Now coming to Sadhus, they are unregulated because a Sadhu is supposed to be detached from the society so it’s fine substances whatever  they are using/abusing ,they are  kind of an unregulated segment and unless Sadhus are not involved in selling or spoiling people by promoting drugs they don’t need to be brought into this equivalence. That is religious concession not so different from places of worship not having taxes or other such things applicable to mainstream population.

I do beleive in the medical usage or marijuana but not for recreational purposes.

This oh it’s ok not so important to follow attitude is what has screwed the Indian society.

About time the high society type are made an example of for flaunting their influence and violating the rules.

I do not smoke pot, although I legally could where I live. However, smoking in moderation even for recreational purposes is less harmful to health than smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol. Anything done excessively is bad. Just because the last two is legal in India means nothing. I find the media outrage and talk about drug angle, etc. selective outrage at best. So what if the Bollywood types do drugs - it is their personal issue and we are supposed to shocked by it? Just tell me what happened to SSR. Did ke kill himself or did we commit suicide? Same with Disha Salian. Why is it taking so long? Is it because it may be a nothingburger! Last time I checked being a gold digger is not a crime punishable by law. 

Indian media makes Fox News look like saints. Like I said, I was following this case at the beginning because I thought something will really come out of it. Now I am tired of trickle down news. There are far more serious things ailing the country. Indian deaths have just started, it is about the explode and Modi has no freaking clue. I think millions will die in India, the economy is tattering, there is border dispute with China, illegal immigration, etc etc and all the media can focus on is how much of a slut Rhea is and drug angle. :rotfl:

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

IOW, you are accepting that you have nothing substantiate to add to the discussion. Thanks for clarifying.

By garbage I meant the dildo part. Everything else adds to the discussion. Of course, how would you differentiate, you eyes lock on garbage from a million miles. Creature of habit, don't blame you! :giggle:

Edited by Audiophile