This is why desi unkil Trump supporters make me laugh

sandeep

2 hours ago, raki05 said:

did he talk about Indian Hindu ?he is talking about bdshi hindu 

What?
ٰIf he is not talking about Indian Hindus in Assam who became prey of NRC along with Muslims, then why is he not talking about them, while my question was about the Hindus+Muslims who became prey of NRC in Assam?

Why then neither BJP, nor you are talking about the solution of this problem? 

Please, it is enough. You are only angry and this discussion will not take us anywhere. 

Oh Man, Just because @vvvslaxman concerns and @velu rebuttal, I did watched AG Bill Bars hearing for about an hour before he took a break. Anyone who would have heard with even bollywood/hollywood type knowledge of what happens in hearing, would be laughing at Democrats. Anyone who would be a democrat should be angry at democrats. They all had come with a sermon to read which was more than time allocated to them. Effectively, all Bar had to do was sit there and smoke a Cigar as the hearing/questioning turned into a speech of democrats, whom occasionally Barr responded with one liners. Below is what NOT Democrats saw (I have no clue about local US issues but still I could watch it as court room joke drama and enjoy) .

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/michael-goodwin-barr-eats-nadlers-lunch-during-testimony

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

What?
ٰIf he is not talking about Indian Hindus in Assam who became prey of NRC along with Muslims, then why is he not talking about them, while my question was about the Hindus+Muslims who became prey of NRC in Assam?

Why then neither BJP, nor you are talking about the solution of this problem? 

Please, it is enough. You are only angry and this discussion will not take us anywhere. 

Are you a stuborn troll what he pointed out that majority of muslims have fake id  and somehow they wer able to evade the process whereas many of migrant hindu and some Indian Hindu couldn't able to produce their citizenship because of Glitches in Asam NRC. Central government is aware of the ambiguity in asam NRC and hence is not going to implement it nation wide. Nationwide NRC is not a child's play and its still in draft mode just because troll like you shouting day in day out  it would not be out in months. It will be published after thorough review by upper and lower house of the countries and then it will be reviewed by honrable supreme court of india before it's implementation. You can see solution of the problem when it is out btw no one is suffering due to asam NRC even those migrant muslims whom our intention is to throw out to the hell hole from where they came . BTW you have only raised question, why don't you tell me the law which haven't even be created how it is discriminatory to Indian Muslims what is your source of information.

Edited by raki05

18 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Are you a stuborn troll what he pointed out that majority of muslims have fake id  and somehow they wer able to evade the process whereas many of migrant hindu and some Indian Hindu couldn't able to produce their citizenship because of Glitches in Asam NRC. Central government is aware of the ambiguity in asam NRC and hence is not going to implement it nation wide. Nationwide NRC is not a child's play and its still in draft mode just because troll like you shouting day in day out  it would not be out in months. It will be published after thorough review by upper and lower house of the countries and then it will be reviewed by honrable supreme court of india before it's implementation. You can see solution of the problem when it is out btw no one is suffering due to asam NRC even those migrant muslims whom our intention is to throw out to the hell hole from where they came . BTW you have only raised question, why don't you tell me the law which haven't even be created how it is discriminatory to Indian Muslims what is your source of information.

That's well put. But, not good enough. He will be back again and sneak in a CAA+NRC rhetoric again someday. 

Edited by coffee_rules

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

That's well put. But, not good enough. He will back again and sneak in a CAA+NRC rhetoric again someday. 

Once he runs out of facts and arguments,  He says same thing again on another thread. He will derail threads with fake sob story and standard ISPR mouthpiece aganda

52 minutes ago, raki05 said:

ٰI already told you that I am not interested in the stories made by him. 

I asked you the question what is the solution presented by BJP about these millions of people who are prey of NRC in Assam. You could dance as much as you like at this point, but neither could you escape this question, nor could you hide the real intentions. 

If people entered India illegally, and also got their documents, then it is the mistake of the State of India, and not of the poor people and their younger generations who don't have even to eat. 

Therefore, if you want to punish, then punish the State of India, and not the innocent people. 

You people have already made your real intentions clear even here that all the Hindus in NRC of Assam will get the Indian citizenship through backdoor of CAA, while the citizenship of all the Muslim citizens will be taken away, and then pushed into the Bangladesh (as if Bangladesh will accept them as their citizens without any papers).  

Through this madness, right wing Hindutva is creating the same situation for the Muslims as was created in Burma against the Rohingiyas, or against the Jews by Hitler's Germany. 

22 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I asked you the question what is the solution presented by BJP about these millions of people who are prey of NRC in Assam. You could dance as much as you like at this point, but neither could you escape this question, nor could you hide the real intentions. 

If people entered India illegally, and also got their documents, then it is the mistake of the State of India, and not of the poor people and their younger generations who don't have even to eat. 

Therefore, if you want to punish, then punish the State of India, and not the innocent people. 

You people have already made your real intentions clear even here that all the Hindus in NRC of Assam will get the Indian citizenship through backdoor of CAA, while the citizenship of all the Muslim citizens will be taken away, and then pushed into the Bangladesh (as if Bangladesh will accept them as their citizens without any papers).  

Through this madness, right wing Hindutva is creating the same situation for the Muslims as was created in Burma against the Rohingiyas, or against the Jews by Hitler's Germany. 

Who the hell you think you are we are answerable tooo....now you are showing your true colour by raising rohingiya, Israel issue along with NRC. Bloddy hypocrites you dint answer how the law is discriminatory to Indian Muslims. We are least bother to illegal muslim migrant. Indian state is not responsible to own them these leeches who do mass crimes do lootings and raise slogan against country who gave them place to live in and fed them. India or Indian don't have any responsibilities towards overseas muslims whose country was created on the basis of religion, you can cry a river but these leeches will be thrown to the gutter whole from where they came from. All pakistanis can cry and do mujra like they do for kashmir nothing else.

Edited by raki05

35 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

These are well researched material, not my stories.

If you don't know the history of Assam, Assam NRC, 1951 Accord, 1985 accord setting the date to 1971 for Assam residents, then it's not worthwhile to have a discussion.

So Mexicans entering USA, it is USA's fault. So, penalize the government and let Mexicans stay. See if it gets accepted in any other country, including Pakistan.

Do you even read before typing? BD Muslims were not discriminated in BD. The country was carved out for THEM. So, there is no discrimination.

They even discriminated Hindus there and now want to come to India for greener pastures. STAY TF IN YOUR COUNTRY. They are not Rohingyas who wanted a state for themselves in Myanmar (like LTTE in SL)  and are being thrown out.

OTOH, BD Hindus ran to Assam because they were hounded out of BD during partition, during 1971 war or even on a daily basis. That error correction, India owes to those Hindus, because we agreed for the partition. Call it a backdoor entry or whatever. 

In the end, you said Hitler/Jews. So, I will invoke the Godwin's law of debate and stop this madness.

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

Who the hell you think you are we are answerable tooo....now you are showing your true colour by raising rohingiya, Israel issue along with NRC. Bloddy hypocrites you dint answer how the law is discriminatory to Indian Muslims. We are least bother to illegal muslim migrant. Indian state is not responsible to own them these leeches who do mass crimes do lootings and raise slogan against country who gave them place to live in and fed them. India or Indian don't have any responsibilities towards overseas muslims whose country was created on the basis of religion, you can cry a river but these leeches will be thrown to the gutter whole from where they came from. All pakistanis can cry and do mujra like they do for kashmir nothing else.

Whatever you write, it becomes irrelevant if you don't answer the very basic question about BJP's solution about these millions of people, who became prey of NRC.  

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I request you to please reconsider your opinion on the humanitarian grounds. 

Bangladesh is not going to accept these Muslims as their citizen and they could not settle in WB as you suggested. They will become 2nd class citizens in India, just like Rohingyas were in Myanmar. 

The Mexicans entering US is the failure of US State. But on this bases, US could not punish the original US Mexican citizens, and could not send them back to Mexico. 

Secondly, if the 2nd and now 3rd generation of Mexicans is living in US, who was born and raised in US, and they know nothing about Mexico, then it is inhumane to take away their citizenship and send them to Mexico. 

Same is with Bengalis who came in 1971. That generation has perhaps already died in last 50 years. Their 3rd generation is living in India now. Indian State should have taken the action 50 years ago, and not now when their 3rd generation is born and raised in India. 

21 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Whatever you write, it becomes irrelevant if you don't answer the very basic question about BJP's solution about these millions of people, who became prey of NRC.  

Irrellevant to whom? India/ BJP is answerable to Indian people and Hindu's persecuted in muslim countries and not to the migrant muslims. Hope your thick skull can understand this.

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

Irrellevant to whom? India/ BJP is answerable to Indian people and Hindu's persecuted in muslim countries and not to the migrant muslims. Hope your thick skull can understand this.

So, you don't have the answer to this very basic question. 

Ok. But BJP is answerable to these millions of people who are prey to this NRC, but still BJP failed in answering it to them ... and to millions of Muslims of whole India, and to all those secularist/liberal Indians who blame BJP for the evil intentions through combination of CAA+NRC.  Still BJP does not answer them. 

And I already told you my opinion about protesting upon the Basic Human Rights violation by the extremists, irrespective of borders. 

You see, Indian government protested upon the news that a Gurdwara in Lahore is going to be changed to a mosque. For me it is not interfering in Pakistan's internal matters. Not only India, but whole world should protest upon it against the State of Pakistan. Actually, you people are also protesting upon it in this forum and thus interfering in the internal matters of Pakistan, and I have absolutely no problem with it. Actually I support it fully. 

Therefore, I request you to please look at the practice of double standards from your side here. 

My last post. 

@coffee_rules can you show me a single post from me where I protested a single time against BJP when it took action upon KASHMIR. 

For me, Kashmir is Muslim majority area, and Pakistan is supporting them, and fears of Muslim extremist threat is real.  Thus not even once I wrote against BJP's decision in this matter.

But the issue with those who have been effected by NRC is different. They are extremely poor people, who don't even have enough to eat. 

Religion of a poor man is only Roti first. 

They are absolutely not a threat to India. 

Please spare the human life as much as you can. 

10 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

So, you don't have the answer to this very basic question. 

Ok. But BJP is answerable to these millions of people who are prey to this NRC, but still BJP failed in answering it to them ... and to millions of Muslims of whole India, and to all those secularist/liberal Indians who blame BJP for the evil intentions through combination of CAA+NRC.  Still BJP does not answer them. 

And I already told you my opinion about protesting upon the Basic Human Rights violation by the extremists, irrespective of borders. 

You see, Indian government protested upon the news that a Gurdwara in Lahore is going to be changed to a mosque. For me it is not interfering in Pakistan's internal matters. Not only India, but whole world should protest upon it against the State of Pakistan. Actually, you people are also protesting upon it in this forum and thus interfering in the internal matters of Pakistan, and I have absolutely no problem with it. Actually I support it fully. 

Therefore, I request you to please look at the practice of double standards from your side here. 

One last time what is CAA+NRC  where do you see this law implemented in India. 

Edited by raki05

3 hours ago, raki05 said:

One last time what is CAA+NRC  where do you see this law implemented in India. 

Bhai, you put your point, you backed it with historical and current facts. But @Alam_dar mian is like that  table tennis top, Harder you hit the ball(facts and logic) with top spin , faster it pings off the surface.

So no, he will not look or soak the facts.