Ask @Real McCoy

coffee_rules

11 hours ago, sandeep said:

calm down bhai, my perspective on moderation leans towards laissez faire.  And while personally I don't quite 'get' this thread, I'd just stay away from it.  

Sandy you have been very fair as mod, like your relaxed approach. Kindly warn that poster not to call fellow posters 'pests'. That kind of language must not be tolerated here IMO. Not the first time he is doing this, name-calling other posters, wanting other posters and their views banned/removed whatever. I could have used report button but guess I want to make my views public, since he is a repeat offender. Hardly ever posts but comes to random threads and makes personal attacks. He is on my ignore list but when others quote or mention him I am exposed to his posts.  

And @coffee_rules you have been too patient whilst dealing with him :laugh:

17 hours ago, velu said:

what is "IT" ? :hmmm:

whats the problem with Blake lively  ka hips ? :confused: find her very attractive 

IT is blake lively. Its hips are male. It is called it because its transgender. No baby is coming out of those hips. You are deceived if you find her attractive. You are not alone in this. The whole hellywood and music industry runs on deceiving people

5 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

IT is blake lively. Its hips are male. It is called it because its transgender. No baby is coming out of those hips. You are deceived if you find her attractive. You are not alone in this. The whole hellywood and music industry runs on deceiving people

Blake Lively: 'I feel like a tranny'

Blake Lively Tells ‘Elle’ If She Has Sons ‘They Better Be Trannies’

You may be onto something :((:p:

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sandy you have been very fair as mod, like your relaxed approach. Kindly warn that poster not to call fellow posters 'pests'. That kind of language must not be tolerated here IMO. Not the first time he is doing this, name-calling other posters, wanting other posters and their views banned/removed whatever. I could have used report button but guess I want to make my views public, since he is a repeat offender. Hardly ever posts but comes to random threads and makes personal attacks. He is on my ignore list but when others quote or mention him I am exposed to his posts.  

Yeah I couldn't have said it any better. he also told @velu I think to not tell his parents about taking "extreme" risk in mountain climbing. His profile pic and signature suggests he appreciates that movie about violence and rape and is considered extreme by even Hollywood standards. Also he wants other posters to be censored and banned. Thats also extreme and astrologically speaking, shani is the graha that is in charge of extremism and fear. Living life that way is the lowest form of existence and he personifies it

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Here's an interesting quote from the article :lol: They don't finish with "She was just joking" but say hope :p:

We appreciate Blake's honesty, but seriously, she's stunning! Here's hoping she was just joking.

I will let you put it together. She indicates that she feels like a tranny. If she is one, then she can't have kids. So the cycle continues. Get another child to play Lively's child and get it castrated and raise as a girl. :facepalm: Some of them who are raised as a girl as a baby will never know that they are not like most girls. It could very well be the case that these trannies still don't know about it until later on. Hence you see breakdowns like the one with Britney Spears, Amy Winehouse, Miley Cyrus where they side step it by calling them crazy or hooked on drugs. Also look at the name "Blake Lively". Blake is a male name and I haven't encountered a person with Lively as a last name. I'm sure it exists somewhere but it sounds more like an adjective like "She's a lively character"

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Here's an interesting quote from the article :lol: They don't finish with "She was just joking" but say hope :p:

I will let you put it together. She indicates that she feels like a tranny. If she is one, then she can't have kids. So the cycle continues. Get another child to play Lively's child and get it castrated and raise as a girl. :facepalm: Some of them who are raised as a girl as a baby will never know that they are not like most girls. It could very well be the case that these trannies still don't know about it until later on. Hence you see breakdowns like the one with Britney Spears, Amy Winehouse, Miley Cyrus where they side step it by calling them crazy or hooked on drugs. Also look at the name "Blake Lively". Blake is a male name and I haven't encountered a person with Lively as a last name. I'm sure it exists somewhere but it sounds more like an adjective like "She's a lively character"

Yeah Blake is a boy's name like Blake Shelton the country singer. Both appeared on some late night show and he expressed his surprise at her name. 

Blake and Ryan Reynolds have a daughter named James. Who names a girl 'James'? 

35 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Last time, I lost my cool when he trolled about cows being great for burgers. I tried to be patient, hate virtue signaling by woke peeps with limited world view. He is a troll, either engage like :hail: @Real McCoy  or ignore him like you. 

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Last time, I lost my cool when he trolled about cows being great for burgers. I tried to be patient, hate virtue signaling by woke peeps with limited world view. He is a troll, either engage like :hail: @Real McCoy  or ignore him like you. 

Don't lose your cool. You are doing yourself harm. Have righteous anger. Its not the same as loosing your cool. Righteous anger is RIGHT :proud:. You present him with facts and put pressure on the troll if you have time. Otherwise wait until you find some time like you did later on and release the righteousness on him :whack: Ignoring trolls all the time is also no good either. Sometimes we need to check them. Signs of a psycopath is that they will project what they are unto others. We all know who is the pest here and who needs to be censored. So he projects onto us that we are the pests and need to be not just censored but done away with :laugh:

I will say this as a request to all contributors.

If you have a problem with a post or a thread, argue and attack the post/thread, not the poster.  Its not a complicated rule, its easy to follow, and you will all be better for it.  Even I'm guilty of violating it at times.  But let's at least try to aspire to it.  

@EnterTheVoid you'd know that I share a lot of your sentiments when it comes to certain 'controversial' topics, and I strongly disagree with a few folks here on things.  That being said, its a tricky balance to maintain freedom of expression, while holding the line firm on bigotry and prejudice.  

You have traveled enough to develop a mindset that's relatively more open-minded - rely on it.  Getting into needless pissing contests is meaningless.  And I would point out, that all you succeeded in doing, is giving this thread way more life than it would have had otherwise.  

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

But cheese burgers are tasty.

What's wrong in enoying some rump roast?

9 hours ago, sandeep said:

If you have a problem with a post or a thread, argue and attack the post/thread, not the poster.  Its not a complicated rule, its easy to follow, and you will all be better for it.  Even I'm guilty of violating it at times.  But let's at least try to aspire to it.  

@EnterTheVoid you'd know that I share a lot of your sentiments when it comes to certain 'controversial' topics, and I strongly disagree with a few folks here on things.  That being said, its a tricky balance to maintain freedom of expression, while holding the line firm on bigotry and prejudice.  

You have traveled enough to develop a mindset that's relatively more open-minded - rely on it.  Getting into needless pissing contests is meaningless.  And I would point out, that all you succeeded in doing, is giving this thread way more life than it would have had otherwise.  

I have all the respect for you mate. 

Can't say the same for those other "posters". They are textbook examples of what happens when you have more free time than brains. 

4 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

@Real McCoy, how long did you spend writing that gibberish? Common sense is not your strong point.

Saw it. Chucked it straight into the bin.

Like I give a fvck about your opinion tranny lover. How do you prefer your trannies. Pre-op or post-op

But cheese burgers are tasty.

What's wrong in enoying some rump roast?

I bet you do.

A Clockwork Orange is a classic.

that says it all

On 9/13/2020 at 7:10 PM, sandeep said:

Except openly encouraging incels,bigots and misogynists always always always drag forums down.  Wht do you reason with them? 50% secidk and bigotry is ok?

Don't hide behind freedom of speech if you want to give a free run to bigots. Every forum has rules and is private and the only think allowed is what you chose to.

So if you want to give a free run to misogynist incels that's your choosing and have the courage to stand behind your decision instead if hising behind freedom of speech