Why are soldiers considered infallible?

Franco Vazquez

2 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Where did i claim that Pakistani army is now all saints? I have told you about their gunda gardi and I know more about their shenanigans than you. They have been claiming properties and private businesses which people in authority in Pakistan can't do. There is nowhere i have said that Pakistani army is saints. I have said that every army in the world is involved in war crimes and especially raping and harassing civilians

In modern day and age, Armies (Specially from significantt and strong nations) are rarely involved or most likely NOT At all involved in war crime. They are well disciplined,  Its some individual of armed forces who loose it or can be criminal or just do something to standout among peers.

just like if their is a rape in Delhi we don’t brand every Delhite rapist, same is true for armed forces too. 

34 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Oh I see you tuned in to wathc the big event. What put you off for so long and what made you not watch it after that

my faith/interest in tv news had started waning before the 'big event'.  I was within 30 miles from the WTC and CNN was one of the few available live sources at the time.  

4 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Even Bangladeshis admit that Mukti Bahni were involved in atrocities against Bihari people too. Of course it was not as much as Pak army against Bangladeshis. TChit Chat he thing is that army soldiers from around the world are involved in war crimes but the different between the West and Asian countries is that the army is not overglorified there like in Pakistan and India.

The OP is clearly putting India and pak in the same category.. he has ulterior motive in doing so.. .I have heard more stories on rapes by IA soldiers from Pakistani and anti-Indians than news media.. .its a propaganda to push muslim youths against India or Indian Army.. 

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

Sorry buddy, but you have no idea what you are talking about.  I have lived in the US for close to 30 years now, I have interacted with dozens of cops, 'off the record' etc. I have seen first hand how stereotypes and prejudice will impact how a police officer behaves with people.  You simply do not understand the problem and are drawing random ass "2 + 2 = 22" type  conclusions. 

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I just said prejudice exists in the police force :dontknow: and senior police chiefs and officers are freemasons and lower level cops are taught to arrest blacks and other people in the lower stratum of society and fine the rest. I know how the police works trust me. but you don't understand that TV = propaganda

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

I don't watch TV... 

I'm afraid you are dancing around the question. What I'm trying to ask is what's your take on current events. You know about stereotypes and prejudice with which the police operate but you don't watch news. Then where do you get your news from as you are supposed to be a news junkie. If you dont watch TV, then how come you came to the conclusion that its not staged. I have presented evidence that it is staged on other threads. I'm sorry but you got to be more specific than a one liner "I don't watch TV". Your argument is a bit shaky because you are not answering what I meant by "TV = propaganda". Any mainstream news outlet be it TV or whatever is under their control

Thread :

False equivalence

False reasoning

Illusory truth

Content wise, Intelligentsia standard for Pakistan levels, juvenile probably high school debate team entry level in India. Very good thread for a pakistani poster, pls move to comedy section cause thread has Indian visitors.

13 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

JNU students they have honest concerns which could be solved by the Indian govt.

A student should study and have concerns that can be solved by the university local governing body state education ministry at the most some central education board.

What are these concerns that jnu students apparently have that needs to be solved by Indian ( central) got?

Please provide exhaustive list.

Don't compare Indian armed forces with Pak ones.

They are no where similar.

While Indian armed forces are a professional force that is completely under the control of an elected govt ...pak forces control the elected govt.

As for crimes....every strata of society has black sheeps. They do not define the society. They are the black sheep that bring a bad name to the professional unit.

While a few may be the bad apples, most others are doing an excellent job not only in protecting the country from rogue nations but also in times of need like natural calamities.

Are you identified by the thieves ,rapist or murderers in your society/ group? If not ,don't do the same for other gps.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

Don't compare Indian armed forces with Pak ones.

They are no where similar.

While Indian armed forces are a professional force that is completely under the control of an elected govt ...pak forces control the elected govt.

As for crimes....every strata of society has black sheeps. They do not define the society. They are the black sheep that bring a bad name to the professional unit.

While a few may be the bad apples, most others are doing an excellent job not only in protecting the country from rogue nations but also in times of need like natural calamities.

Are you identified by the thieves ,rapist or murderers in your society/ group? If not ,don't do the same for other gps.

This is some propaganda agenda thread.

I don't know Indian Army well to make any "direct" comment about them. 

But let me present my "general" opinion about this matter. 

In my opinion, where there is "hatred" or "frustration", there is also "potential" of such crimes. Unfortunately, Indian society is still not civilised enough, and it still suffers from both diseases of hatred and also of frustration.

And Indian Army has to make recruiting from this same society. Therefore, discipline of army could work only to a certain level, but the child's upbringing is the most important factor. 

What hatred could do, we have seen it in Myanmar. The Buddhist community is one of the most peaceful community. Still, the Buddhist Army became totally out of control and massacre and rape happened everywhere. 

I believe, all that happened in Myanmar while Buddhist community hated Muslims more than they loved Buddha. 

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

Incorrect. Not factual.

Pakistan carried out genocide in Bangladesh. India had communal riots.

See , this thread is like that question posed to people, If you support Narendra Modi, aren’t you supporting fascism too? 

Franco and co are doing what should be done by Jihadis,  ie attack Indian Army

16 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I know people in the UK who have had their family members lost in 84. They would know better about you. They call it genocide and not riots

Genocide has a pre planned strategy where a handful of powerful people pull the strings, while riots is more like an ugly version of a street fight.

Sikh riots were not planned beforehand, it was a mob reaction to the assassination of Indira Gandhi.

19 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Second of all, No need to attack left wingers, I am a left winger from Pakistan that's why I am talking about the atrocities like Bangla genocide otherwise if i were a right wing like you, I would have started trolling and attacking Indians like most of the PeePee posters do. So if you are right wing, then don't get mad at the right wing of Pakistan who you think are trolling. I am not here to say that Pakistan is the best country in the world and most peaceful country, it is not. There's hardly any stainless countries, Every country has got a dark history. Indian army also carried out genocide in Punjab in. 1984 and. thats the reason why most of the Sikhs in the West are critical of India and same like that I am critical of Pakistan army because of their gundagardi. I am not on payroll of RAW or Mossad, it's just that I am woke and same goes for JNU people, they are not on payroll of Pakistan, they are jusst acknowledging the atrocities in India rather than being ingnorant

No no no no

Are you referring to Operation Blue Star? It was a crackdown on Khalistani militants only. You can read it on a liberal site like wikipedia

If Sikhs in UK and Canada are being taught that Operation Blue Star was genocide of Sikhs in 1984, that is some manipulation here.