[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

21 hours ago, nevada said:

BInge watched 6 episodes last night and the remaining today. Riveting stuff! 

One wonders how people have time and solitude to watch on Binge.

FFS, I cannot watch a movie for 30 minutes straight in my home. Kids drops in, People ask for "instant groceries", some stupid repair work comes along etc.,.,.

You are one lucky af man.

6 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

FFS, I cannot watch a movie for 30 minutes straight in my home. Kids drops in, People ask for "instant groceries", some stupid repair work comes along etc.,.,.

lots of alone time , long bathroom hours and late nights. I have to make up for some brownie points by watching some chick flicks or spend time with Kids

30 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

Yeah I too can barely withstand a full movie..  Without getting tired.  Only look for weekly released episode these days... Binge watching has become thing of the past 

Edited by Lone Wolf

1 hour ago, kepler37b said:

whats even worse is forced to binge watch the stuff that  we dont like :sad: 

2 hours ago, kepler37b said:

Late night. I don't check the time as one episode after another rolls on, to trick my mind and body into thinking it's 1 am rather than 3 or 4 am am when I am done watching. 

37 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

That was some episode.

Yes it was....  After couple of years really low quality fantasy shows...  GoT/HOTD universe feels like something in different league.  Hopefully this is better. 

Amazon's costliest investment Rings of Power is coming next month too. 

Watched KGF2. Last 45-50 minutes were seriously rubbish. Attack on parliament is a film in itself. Director made hero attack the parliament in 5 minutes and kill the minister. That whole Raveena Tandon track was needless. Ending was rubbish. 

2 hours ago, nevada said:

Late night. I don't check the time as one episode after another rolls on, to trick my mind and body into thinking it's 1 am rather than 3 or 4 am am when I am done watching. 

After seeing one episode of a series, I have to stab myself to stay awake.

Your attention levels are epic...

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

what a mind blowing show, its slow to begin but once it gets in gear damn its outstanding

one of the best finales 

This was one hell of a show....  Already Emmy nominated this year.   Mind bending like Mr Robot tbh.  Show of the year along with BCS.  Apple TV has best quality content.  Watch BlackBird too. 

11 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

This was one hell of a show....  Already Emmy nominated this year.   Mind bending like Mr Robot tbh.  Show of the year along with BCS.  Apple TV has best quality content.  Watch BlackBird too. 

yea blackbird, surface, servant, 5 days at memorial, slow horses, tehran  all are on list 

Had to start with this one since how everyone around could not stop talking about it 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yea blackbird, surface, servant, 5 days at memorial, slow horses, tehran  all are on list 

Had to start with this one since how everyone around could not stop talking about it 

I have to check out Tehran yet...  It's a good spy thriller.  I'd suggest u watch Tokyo Vice instead of Servant.  It was absolutely breathtaking cinematography wise.  Based on a real story too.  HBO content.