[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

On 9/3/2022 at 2:11 PM, Stan AF said:

Hollywood has been kicking it this year. Batman, top gun maverick and now nope. All three films were great to watch on big screen when audiences are driving towards OTT.

they are recognizing that the competition is heating up and trying to step up the game.

Thallumala - Coolest Indian film i have seen . An absolute fun crazy ride ...........

Action set pieces are something to marvel at specially the 360 deg theatre fight. What Direction, editing , cinematography..............amazing all round work

You may feel restless at time coz the movie has no story but damn the last 40 min are tense. 

Tovino thomas is soo good but its Shine Tom Chacko who is a scene stealer as Reji 

This deserves to become a cult film among college students and hopefully has many more sequels 

Must watch if you wanna watch something different and specially if you have like Scott pilgrim , Shaun of the dead kind of films 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

On 9/12/2022 at 9:22 AM, bharathh said:

Watched Sita Ramam - was an ok movie. Didn't live up to expectations from the many positive reviews I read. 

I actually loved it! Cinematography and story development is excellent. I didn't like some parts of the movie but loved the rich visual experience and effortless acting of all the actors. 

1 hour ago, kepler37b said:

The Northman:

A bloody and violent revenge kahaani, with a twist.  Super camerawork.  Highly recommended.

CAUTION: This is bloody violent with lot of gore.

It's on Netflix right?  Going to watch this.  Big fan of Viking Culture &,  tales. 

You can also watch Viking Valhalla if you like. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

7 hours ago, nevada said:

I actually loved it! Cinematography and story development is excellent. I didn't like some parts of the movie but loved the rich visual experience and effortless acting of all the actors. 

Was too slow and acting and direction was unenthusiastic. Director seemed to be too happy with the cinematography and didn’t bother about anything else. I slept half way through and watched it later

Watched Mannequin. Good masala English movie. Thoroughly enjoyed the cheese!

I wish the west made more movies like this - instead of forcing their diversity and other crap agendas on viewers. I haven't bothered to watch the new LOTR due to this. Next stop - Happy Gilmore

19 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Watched Mannequin. Good masala English movie. Thoroughly enjoyed the cheese!

I wish the west made more movies like this - instead of forcing their diversity and other crap agendas on viewers. I haven't bothered to watch the new LOTR due to this. Next stop - Happy Gilmore

Don't watch LOTR...  Woke agenda ruined it.  Gigantic waste of time & money. 

Watched Need for Speed(2014). What a cluster f**k...

The director wrote a script for video game instead of a movie. The only and only saving grace is Aaron Paul. His acting and character persona matches the bike racers i have seen in real life. Other than that it is a royal torture.

4 hours ago, kepler37b said:

Watched Need for Speed(2014). What a cluster f**k...

The director wrote a script for video game instead of a movie. The only and only saving grace is Aaron Paul. His acting and character persona matches the bike racers i have seen in real life. Other than that it is a royal torture.

Yea this was bad. It wasn't even a good video game script. The car action scenes were decent.

Liger. Yes you have a legitimate doubt asking me why I watched this. I am embarrassed for watching this too.

only positive takeaway is Devarkonda. The guy has that super star charisma but a couple of more ligers and he will be out of work.

Edited by maniac