TRUMP VS BIDEN - Fox Presidential Debate thread - 9/29/2020

Cricketics

RealClearPolitics' gauge of polls in six crucial battleground states — Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and North Carolina — currently shows Biden with a 4.9-point lead over Trump.

106744878-Video-jpg?v=1602718173?&w=720&h=405

Those same states showed a larger gap in the polls for former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton at this point in the 2016 race against Trump, which she lost. On Oct. 15, 2016, Clinton was 5.4 percentage points over Trump in those key swing states, according to RealClearPolitics.

I think, those polls do not reflect reality. Reason being is the what agenda master libdus ask the question or the way Trump Supporters are branded as bigots fanatics racist. 

I Still feel, Biden never had any serious lead. Opinion  Polls are are nothing but to give surprise to fanatic libdus. It happened in BRexit, Trump (last election) Modi( both election), Boris Johnson( last election). But they use opinion polls to discredit their camps loss or dishearten other camp supporters to give up fight

Edited by mishra

19 hours ago, mishra said:

I think, those polls do not reflect reality. Reason being is the what agenda master libdus ask the question or the way Trump Supporters are branded as bigots fanatics racist. 

I Still feel, Biden never had any serious lead. Opinion  Polls are are nothing but to give surprise to fanatic libdus. It happened in BRexit, Trump (last election) Modi( both election), Boris Johnson( last election). But they use opinion polls to discredit their camps loss or dishearten other camp supporters to give up fight

Yes, there is the social desirability bias. Some Trump voters would say Biden in opinion polls so to avoid getting labelled racist, and be socially desirable. But how much percentage would be such people?

And Modi and Trump are very different. Modi represents the aspirational, educated class and higher voting favors him. Whereas Trump is totally different, and a lower turnout benefits him. This 2020, many youngsters have send ballot votes 10x more, so it's big disadvantage to Trump.

3 hours ago, someone said:

Yes, there is the social desirability bias. Some Trump voters would say Biden in opinion polls so to avoid getting labelled racist, and be socially desirable. But how much percentage would be such people?

And Modi and Trump are very different. Modi represents the aspirational, educated class and higher voting favors him. Whereas Trump is totally different, and a lower turnout benefits him. This 2020, many youngsters have send ballot votes 10x more, so it's big disadvantage to Trump.

My personnal experience, White people in West are way better at being diplomatically correct. Everyone I know, they all were life time conservative voter, They , allmost all allways publically argued how Brexit is bad and BoJo cant keep his willy under his pants and how stupid his negotiations will be, But I know, without their vote, BoJo wont have won landslide majority or Brexit wouldnt have happened.

Edited by mishra

Drove through PA, and saw none Biden signs and all Trump signs, but them news channels saying Trump is down in PA as per latest polls. Man to hell with these news channels. They are trying to sabotage this election. Don't listen or follow the polls. People need to get out and vote chose the right candidate. CNN polls are real shyt. 

3 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Drove through PA, and saw none Biden signs and all Trump signs, but them news channels saying Trump is down in PA as per latest polls. Man to hell with these news channels. They are trying to sabotage this election. Don't listen or follow the polls. People need to get out and vote chose the right candidate. CNN polls are real shyt. 

i thought you are centre/center left :hmmm::dontknow::giggle:

4 minutes ago, velu said:

i thought you are centre/center left :hmmm::dontknow::giggle:

can never be left with the hatred I have developed for Dems. Also current president is not a Right wing. You have to understand U.S politics. This is more than just right wing and left wing.

This is about just securing the elections for Republicans otherwise democrats will be in power for a long long time and can destroy the country. Trump is not right wing. He is actually more of a centrist who supported Hillary in 2008 elections against Mccain and Obama. Trump just needs to win so that we don't get dirty democrats in the senate down the line or as our nation's leaders. They are already destroying the country.

This is not your Indian left-right wing politics right now. Lot of sub categories.