IPL Match 20| Mumbai Indians (MI) Vs Rajasthan Royals (RR)|Abu Dhabi 7:30 PM Oct 6th,2020

Mariyam

2 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Disappointing performances from Pant & Pandya so far in this IPL. One has leg side hoick as his preferred option, the other goes back & telegrams his modus operandi to every bowler. Need more from them

HH Pandya 6* 6 2 135 30* 33.75 85 158.82 0 0 0 9

Very small sample set, only 6 games, but averaging 33 with SR 159, without any innings greater than 30*, tells you that he's consistently giving you quickfire 20+ contributions - and this is when he isn't really hitting his stride.  

Pandya's output isn't stellar, but I think a breakout innings or 2 isn't far away.  He's looking OK, playing a high-risk slot, and doing a decent-ish job so far.  Again, not saying he's doing great.  But if this sort of contribution is the low watermark, then you'd take that from a guy batting at #5/6.  

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Very small sample set, only 6 games, but averaging 33 with SR 159, without any innings greater than 30*, tells you that he's consistently giving you quickfire 20+ contributions - and this is when he isn't really hitting his stride.  

Pandya's output isn't stellar, but I think a breakout innings or 2 isn't far away.  He's looking OK, playing a high-risk slot, and doing a decent-ish job so far.  Again, not saying he's doing great.  But if this sort of contribution is the low watermark, then you'd take that from a guy batting at #5/6.  

SDP :hatsoff: .... even when playing ok is going at 159 

I obviously want :mi: to win, but I can't help but want this Jaiswal kid to do well.

I've seen this interview where he talks about his struggle and years in the wilderness ( quite literally).

I hope he becomes the star he deserves to be.

His dismissal brings no joy.

Edited by Mariyam

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

I obviously want :mi: to win, but I can't help but want this Jaiswal kid to do well.

I've seen this interview where he talks about his struggle and years in the wilderness ( quite literally).

I hope he becomes the star he deserves to be.

His dismissal brings me no joy.

agreed .. everyone has a story and it takes a lot of sacrifice to get this far ..

I have decided not to make fun of youngsters.

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

The position they are gonna bat they need to be better. Both the players are not at their best at the moment, however the concern both have shown the vulnerability of being restricted when not in their comfort zone. You need to bypass the stats to see this.