IPL Match 37 | RR v CSK | 19-Oct-2020 | Abu Dhabi #IPL2020

zen

Which team will win (or if you can't decide -> the team you support)?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Wild Wild West (RR)
    • The Whistle Phodus (CSK)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2020 at 02:30 PM

6 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Last match I tuned in after the game has started and Curran got out. Didnt watch the toss or team selection. In the second innings, I saw jadhav fielding but had no idea why he was. I thought some player got injured and he was a sub. Only after the match did I realize, he was in the XI WTF Dhoni are you insane. He was benched because of the KKR game where he played 3 test match style dot balls when the reqd rate was 13. Jagadeesan played one match scored at a decent rate for a newbie and was benched the next game. Don't even mention Jaddu bowling last over :no:I thought only Dhoni's reflexes has gone but now he's surely gone in the head. jadhav didnt bat or bowl. he has to be the stereotypical govt employee collecting paychecks without doing anything. Need to overhaul the entire team. If jadhav plays today, im gonna switch off hotstar and do something producitve because its a waste of time watching :csk:, dhoni and his cronies. I need to switch my allegiance to either :dc::kp::kkr:

The CSK franchise sucks now. Besides they don't give chance to local players, as you said what wrong has Jagadeesan done to be benched for Jadhav?

The three teams you are thinking of switching your allegiance to, each of them has Tamizhans in starting XI...all Chennaiites should dump Thala and his team. Join the DC bandwagon this time, formally invite you, would love to have a top guy like you as a supporter :two_thumbs_up:

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

The CSK franchise sucks now. Besides they don't give chance to local players, as you said what wrong has Jagadeesan done to be benched for Jadhav?

The three teams you are thinking of switching your allegiance to, each of them has Tamizhans in starting XI...all Chennaiites should dump Thala and his team. Join the DC bandwagon this time, formally invite you, would love to have a top guy like you as a supporter :two_thumbs_up:

I was expecting CSK to pick Washington in the 2018 auctions and they picked Harbhajan :facepalm:

1 minute ago, Chennai Chargers said:

CSK embarrassing, strolling around like prima donnas. They can't even buy a win with such attitude. Lose today, and they will, they may as well pack their bags 

CSK believes in the strategy of lulling the opposition in complacency by going slow and then shocking them by sudden attack... 

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

Why everybody hated Dhoni when he was captaining Team India... Exactly the reasons you can see in this match... it used to be so frustrating match after match, series after series...Same old tactics, same team selections, whimsical captaincy...

honestly I feel bad for Indian fans NOW :((

@New guy was saying this for the last 4/5 years :giggle: