IPL Match 37 | RR v CSK | 19-Oct-2020 | Abu Dhabi #IPL2020

zen

Which team will win (or if you can't decide -> the team you support)?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Wild Wild West (RR)
    • The Whistle Phodus (CSK)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2020 at 02:30 PM

A game of epic proportion. At stake is the coveted wooden spoon: 

145429.gif

The winner will move closer to #4 spot if it continues to win most of its remaining games. 

In the West Corner: 

:rr: 

tenor.gif

The Wild Wild West, the team full of shoot first, think later types 

In the South corner:

:csk:

AdventurousLazyBasilisk-max-1mb.gif

The Whistle Phodus 

The key players are the two wicket-keeper batsmen

When one plays well, his team wins:

25buttler.gif

When the other plays well, his team is looking to score 30 of 4 balls:

x1080

Get your :popcorn: out, turn your phones on silent, and have your eyeballs glued to the screen to witness the clash of the titans:

eb0cb1b116ec1cd0c427e2355add560c.gif

Cricinfo Preview

8 hours ago, zen said:

A game of epic proportion. At stake is the coveted wooden spoon: 

145429.gif

The winner will move closer to #4 spot if it continues to win most of its remaining games. 

In the West Corner: 

:rr: 

tenor.gif

The Wild Wild West, the team full of shoot first, think later types 

In the South corner:

AdventurousLazyBasilisk-max-1mb.gif

The Whistle Phodus 

The key players are the two wicket-keeper batsmen

When one plays well, his team wins:

25buttler.gif

When the other plays well, his team is looking to score 30 of 4 balls:

x1080

Get your :popcorn: out, turn your phones on silent, and have your eyeballs glued to the screen to witness the clash of the titans:

eb0cb1b116ec1cd0c427e2355add560c.gif

Cricinfo Preview

Why is there a malayalam GIF for a team based out of Chennai?

Right team and batting order should be: 

1. Uthappa (hoping last match's 41 at 200 SR wasn't an aberration)...should be asked to go bang bang, doesn't matter if he gets out cheaply

2. Buttler

3. Samson

4. Smith

5. Stokes (with finisher role)

6. Parag

7. Tewatia

8. Archer

9. Gopal 

10. Tyagi

11. Rajpoot/Aaron whoever is in better form in nets

On paper a scary team, pity the English boys haven't come to the party yet. Today could be the day they turn things around. 

Edited by Gollum

50 minutes ago, speedheat said:

HaarHaar is another disgraceful team which keeps fielding that bozo undkut even after multiple failures.

What spirit has entered your body man? You have become anti-BJP/Modi and now supporting Chuskis. 

Go to Balaji mandir in Rajasthan, known for exorcism from evil spirits, black magic, spells. 

26 minutes ago, Gollum said:

What spirit has entered your body man? You have become anti-BJP/Modi and now supporting Chuskis. 

Go to Balaji mandir in Rajasthan, known for exorcism from evil spirits, black magic, spells. 

When the year is 2020...

This year has been an eye opener, BJP/modi inexcusable incompetence in tackling corona pandemic and disregard for poor/middle class people is the principal reason for that, the threat of covid is still hovering around us and you never know who will be the next victim. Life is not same anymore and this frustrates me. Anyways we can discuss this some other time in chit chat let's just enjoy cricket here.

1 hour ago, I6MTW said:

Why is there a malayalam GIF for a team based out of Chennai?

Dont you know that all southies are madrasis. This comes from an educated abroad residing desi. Imagine what the uneducated rest of India thinks about southies. I won't bat an eyelid when these "fair skinned" northies are mistaken for middle eastern terrorists in US. southies should go with the software engineer look and tell them to fight their own battles :laugh: Didn't SRK act in one of those movies my name is khan to fight discrimination in the west but also acted later in chennai express with all the southie stereotypes thrown in

I know of a fair skinned gujju roommate who used to wear sunscreen lotion to protect his skin or his skin color. He used to ask me whether sp20 or 40 is good for him :lol: I told him what the hell are you talking about. Mr. gujju tom cruise probably looks like mohammad in white people's eyes.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Right team and batting order should be: 

1. Uthappa (hoping last match's 41 at 200 SR wasn't an aberration)...should be asked to go bang bang, doesn't matter if he gets out cheaply

2. Buttler

3. Samson

4. Smith

5. Stokes (with finisher role)

6. Parag

7. Tewatia

8. Archer

9. Gopal 

10. Tyagi

11. Rajpoot/Aaron whoever is in better form in nets

On paper a scary team, pity the English boys haven't come to the party yet. Today could be the day they turn things around. 

Aeron is in hospital.

Last match I tuned in after the game has started and Curran got out. Didnt watch the toss or team selection. In the second innings, I saw jadhav fielding but had no idea why he was. I thought some player got injured and he was a sub. Only after the match did I realize, he was in the XI WTF Dhoni are you insane. He was benched because of the KKR game where he played 3 test match style dot balls when the reqd rate was 13. Jagadeesan played one match scored at a decent rate for a newbie and was benched the next game. Don't even mention Jaddu bowling last over :no:I thought only Dhoni's reflexes has gone but now he's surely gone in the head. jadhav didnt bat or bowl. he has to be the stereotypical govt employee collecting paychecks without doing anything. Need to overhaul the entire team. If jadhav plays today, im gonna switch off hotstar and do something producitve because its a waste of time watching :csk:, dhoni and his cronies. I need to switch my allegiance to either :dc::kp::kkr:

19 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Last match I tuned in after the game has started and Curran got out. Didnt watch the toss or team selection. In the second innings, I saw jadhav fielding but had no idea why he was. I thought some player got injured and he was a sub. Only after the match did I realize, he was in the XI WTF Dhoni are you insane. He was benched because of the KKR game where he played 3 test match style dot balls when the reqd rate was 13. Jagadeesan played one match scored at a decent rate for a newbie and was benched the next game. Don't even mention Jaddu bowling last over :no:I thought only Dhoni's reflexes has gone but now he's surely gone in the head. jadhav didnt bat or bowl. he has to be the stereotypical govt employee collecting paychecks without doing anything. Need to overhaul the entire team. If jadhav plays today, im gonna switch off hotstar and do something producitve because its a waste of time watching :csk:, dhoni and his cronies. I need to switch my allegiance to either :dc::kp::kkr:

Wow can't believe you said this, another evidence how strange this year has been.