"You know you're old when ..." thread

BacktoCricaddict

Last summer I started playing tennis after a gap of 2 years, So while trying to reach a drop shot ( don’t imagine professional level, my opponent was the Rahane of tennis. I mean the ball barely past the net ) my brain said I could get to the ball easily like I used to but the body was at least a couple of yards slow and couldn’t reach for it :(( 

Edited by maniac

When you hear Nickelback, Collective Soul in Classic Rock FM

Kumar Sanu in Golden Collections of Hindi Music on Youtube. 

Your conversations begin quoting the dollar rate and petrol prices of your younger days

Is this just me? Earlier I used to cut both finger and toe nails in the same freq, but of late, my toe nails are growing slower than finger nails.

Man @BacktoCricaddict , put a spoiler around that pic, it is hideous :puke:

Edited by coffee_rules

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Your conversations begin quoting the dollar rate and petrol prices of your younger days

Is this just me? Earlier I used to cut both finger and toe nails in the same freq, but of late, my toe nails are growing slower than finger nails.

What if I told you that is a picture of me?

On 10/26/2020 at 9:03 PM, coffee_rules said:

I listen OP Nayyar's era songs.skip Kumar Sanu, and listen Arijit. Do I qualify young :dance:?