IPL Match 47 | SRH vs DC | 27-Oct-2020 | Dubai

Gollum

Poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which side will win?

• Chole Bhature
    • Hyderabadi Biryani
  2. 2. Which of these youngsters will have a better match?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/28/2020 at 02:29 AM

2 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

He is good for ODIs, not good enough for T20s. Very limited options against whom he can hit.

Still...i would rate samson ahead of this iyer guy... In t20i nd odi both...

Iyer is limited against express pace.. is good against spin (all other indian batsmen are good against spin) so nothing unique here..

Samson is an outright match winner on his days . yes he need to balance his striking ability with risk free shots (taking ones nd twos) ...he can murder both spinners nd pacers when situation demands..

If samson id given a shot at no 4 in odi matches... It would be perfect opportunity for him to establish himself as a batting talent..

Just now, Amit228 said:

Still...i would rate samson ahead of this iyer guy... In t20i nd odi both...

Iyer is limited against express pace.. is good against spin (all other indian batsmen are good against spin) so nothing unique here..

Samson is an outright match winner on his days . yes he need to balance his striking ability with risk free shots (taking ones nd twos) ...he can murder both spinners nd pacers when situation demands..

If samson id given a shot at no 4 in odi matches... It would be perfect opportunity for him to establish himself as a batting talent..

I would love to see Samson getting a consistent run in our T20 side. But for ODIs let stick with Iyer, he has always performed at that position & it's time Indian cricket stopped playing musical chairs with no.4 position. Iyer once set can also smash the opposition bowler, just that he is limited at the start. 

DC might get knocked out actually.. They have a game with MI which is going to be tough...

They need to beat RCB or they'll end at 14 points..

Their NRR will take a beating after today... And they have KXIP, RR and KKR breathing down their neck at 14 points

4 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

I don't know if Rashid bhai is a 20 something guy but I do know he fields like one. Always fully committed and great energy. Something that our youngsters need to emulate.

both  him and Nabi, 2-3 more players like that and Afghan will be a big force  in cricket