Sean Connery, Oscar Winner and James Bond Star, Dies at 90

coffee_rules

RIP

Not a fan of 007 franchise. Liked him in The Untouchables and Finding Forrester. Latter so underrated.

Haven't watched movies for 3-4 months now, 2 of his movies in my scheduled viewing list, will start with those: The Rock and The Name of the Rose

The best Bond. He had a great mix of physicality, sophistication, charm, seriousness and humour. The ones who followed him had too much of some of these attributes but not enough of the others.

He was also brilliant in Indians Jones and The Last Crusade.

2 hours ago, Ranvir said:

He was also brilliant in Indians Jones and The Last Crusade.

Besides those, Connery did quite a few memorable roles/films including The Untouchables, The Rock, The Hunt for the Red October, The Entrapment, The Man Who Could Be King, The Great Train Robbery, The Name of the Rose, Marnie, Rising Sun, Just Cause, The Molly Maguires (iirc Namak Haram is probably inspired by it), .... 

1 hour ago, zen said:

Besides those, Connery did quite a few memorable roles/films including The Untouchables, The Rock, The Hunt for the Red October, The Entrapment, The Man Who Could Be King, The Great Train Robbery, The Name of the Rose, Marnie, Rising Sun, Just Cause, The Molly Maguires (iirc Namak Haram is probably inspired by it), .... 

Surprising that very few have seen Finding Forrester 

17 hours ago, diga said:

Surprising that very few have seen Finding Forrester 

I did watch it a long time ago and it was a good film from what I remembered but isn't it one of those tupical white person helps underprivileged black child films?