Hollywood Trannies and other trannies on TV - part deux

Real McCoy

57 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

dont worry about me. why you keep coming back to this thread when you called it quits back in the old thread. you are projecting when you called me a loser. the real loser is you. you have called me names when i didnt call you any. that tells you dont have any class. and for a old guy, this is really pathetic. its probably too late for you to learn basic manners at your age. go on ahead and post monkey anus pictures wherever you feel like it. for an old guy, you still like your shits and giggles. probably this is a lame attempt at recapturing your youth mid life crisis perhaps. and if you dont work at nasa, why do you have the space capsule or whatever you call it these days on your profile pic. you have said you work with nasa or some associate of theirs in one of these threads. dont deny it.

sure. whatever makes you feel better ... 

@coffee_rules@GollumYou are finding it now. The guys who found out this thing as part of a cult or religion in hollywood, politics and mainstream media was back in 2016 or so. I'm posting bitchute videos created by someone who has copied the videos of one of them. The original poster had his videos taken down as "hate speech" multiple times. He grew suspicious after the Bruce Jenner to Katelin Jenner transformation and came to know that all of them are trans and they are coming out in the open about it. I never paid much attention to hip-waist ratios and other tranny clues before. Now I'm always suspicious of anybody on tv so much that I don't even watch it anymore. I only watch sports. I guess we'll see more of these monstrosities from here on out.

Did you see what Netflix posted as a reaction to this latest news. Netflix is hollywood part two. When Ricky Gervais trashed the oscars, he basically said Netflix movies are more popular than hollywood now. It is because its cheaper and now because of corona nobody goes to movies anymore. Ricky is part of the whole gang and what he doesn't say is the same companies behind hollywood are behind netflix, amazon prime, etc. Hotstar is now disney hotstar. Hotstsr is owned by Rupert Murdock who also owns Fox in the US. Disney is part of hollywood conglomerates. So what usually was there in movie theatres is now delivered directly to your home. Do you know how many people are addicted to Big Boss in India. Its usally trash and promotes toxic stuff. Its presented by Salamn Khan in hindi and Kamal haassan in Tamil.

If you feel this is only hollywood, I'm afraid to say this is happening worldwide. Like how big boss is a copy to big brother in uk, they are producing movies like kanchana in tamil/telugu where the hero is possessed by a dead eunuch or some like that. Now hotstar is releasing its hindi equivalanet with Askhay Kumar in it. its ads are always annoying when I'm trying to watch cricket :mad:I guess it was @Laaloo or @Ranvir who said they are seeing two men kiss on desi tv :sick:. I feel sorry for the next generation that is growing up now. may god give them enough wisdom to sift through this propaganda that is released in a global scale. Do you know when Obama met Modi the first time where Modi delivered chai to Obama, the first thing on the table is why aren't Indians proactive about LGBT rights :shock: No economic discussion, geopolitical discussion but lgbt. Obama also let his tongue slip in one of the speeches where he said "Micheal and I". Can you take a wild guess about who he meant by micheal:phehe:

Forget the conspiracy and ethics revolving this debate for a second. Going back to the actress Ellen Page, how does one come out as transgender? Gay-lesbian we can understand someone has a different sexual preference but I thought your are born as a transgender/ transsexual or you become one with body part implants etc.

Irony is her most famous film is Juno were “she” played a pregnant teenager. 

9 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

@Audiophile deleted his account? :(( 

Its unfortunate but he wasn't so respectful to me and tried to censure me even called me names. So I don't miss him. I did take a jibe in the end calling him uncle and he took offense :dontknow: Calling him uncle is still better than the trash he threw at me.

Dunno where else to post but next month's Tokyo Olympics will be interesting since a few transgender athletes will be competing in women's section. Many women athletes have spoken out against this. 

South Park :hatsoff:

12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dunno where else to post but next month's Tokyo Olympics will be interesting since a few transgender athletes will be competing in women's section. Many women athletes have spoken out against this. 

South Park :hatsoff:

Any biologically female athlete transitioning to compete in men's events? 

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Any biologically female athlete transitioning to compete in men's events? 

Never, doesn't help them in any way.

Only sports where women are better: ultra-marathons, (super) long distance swimming/cycling...basically ultra-endurance sports where distance to be covered takes several days, stretching into weeks. Will never be part of Olympics. 

Shooting is quite close since women often have low centre of gravity which is of paramount importance in that sport. This time we'll have mixed team shooting at the games, I for one am keen to watch how the women compare to men. I think the gap will surprise the viewers.

Some may say gymnastics but they are different sports for men and women, people can't even comprehend the strength needed in some of the men's events, extremely tough physically!!!!

All other sports women will do well to avoid humiliation against elite U-16 boys. Not being sexist, anyone interested can check the numbers. 

Edited by Gollum