2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I can’t wait till Biden and Kamala condemns India for treatment of their wonderful minorities 

won’t go by that dude. The whole Arab landscape was shaken under Obama. There were protests etc under Obama as well. These politicians  fit the saying “khaane ke daant and dikhaane ke daant alag” to the tee

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

just some blue county votes got counted,flips the trend. It will go back and forth

wayne county is the biggest and biden leads 2.5: 1  , still 32% of the counting is left ..  biden may get another 50k+ there

biggest red county with 10L votes has 94% to go ( berrien county :dontknow: )  .. probably its the only thing which can save trump 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I voted against legalizing marijuana in NJ, didn’t want my kids to grow up as potheads :sad:,

Unfortunately that is what will happen in the country if dems. They want legalize  recreational marijuana. I don't mind medical marijuana for medicinal pruposes, but Marijuana in USA all over has no place. Same goes for guns for Republlcans. 

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Math is clear for Biden

NV, AZ, MI, WI, ME if he carries that, he goes through without PA

270 to 268

Hence betting markets are favoring Creepy Hollow there

I have already believed Trump has won PA. When election night ended last night/early this morning, 1.7million votes were yet to be counted and Biden was trailing by 600k votes, that means Biden had to win 70 percent out of 1.7million votes which are being counted from there on. Doubt anyone can win that man in a place like PA, where counties are all mix race and support.

Mischgan needs to be watched closes from here and those other mid-west staes. 

Just now, coffee_rules said:

the allegation was the same. He is too touchy feely but c’mon we know Trump is on a different level when it comes to treating women. Sure they both fit the type of old creepy white guys who think they own everything. As I said Biden is marginally a better person than Trump and by default a better choice.

25 minutes ago, velu said:

wayne county is the biggest and biden leads 2.5: 1  , still 32% of the counting is left ..  biden may get another 50k+ there

biggest red county with 10L votes has 94% to go ( berrien county :dontknow: )  .. probably its the only thing which can save trump 

Wayne county and surrounding area has decent amount of desis who can be voting for Trump or Biden, its a mixed bag. Whenever its a mixed bag, it helps Trump becomes he is already with 600k lead there so he will take the votes from here on going split in PA as he won't lose much.