Naya Pakistan ka purana Imran :-( (topic updated)

coffee_rules

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Yea kya zubaan hain. Yeh phirangioan ka bol ka rog , samjha tha , bas Bombay ki log ka hain, par Pakistanion mein bhi…waakai mein masla sangeen hain

waakai

isi zubaan mein aage - waise bhi paxtan mein galli galli mein log jhuk ke taiyaar baithe hain aur bollyywod gaana gaa rahe hain - koi aaye to le jaaye meri laakh duaaein paayein :hysterical:

On 1/12/2022 at 4:18 PM, coffee_rules said:

Yea kya zubaan hain. Yeh phirangioan ka bol ka rog , samjha tha , bas Bombay ki log ka hain, par Pakistanion mein bhi…waakai mein masla sangeen hain

waakai

TBH apart from the dig on Imran which was funny , I don’t see what’s wrong or dumb in what he said :dontknow:

Also I know this is a small sample size but I heard he was the Pakistani Rahul Gandhi but I must say he articulated his point and was way more assured than Rahul Gandhi. That’s a low benchmark but he seems at least  better than him, no?

18 minutes ago, maniac said:

TBH apart from the dig on Imran which was funny , I don’t see what’s wrong or dumb in what he said :dontknow:

Also I know this is a small sample size but I heard he was the Pakistani Rahul Gandhi but I must say he articulated his point and was way more assured than Rahul Gandhi. That’s a low benchmark but he seems at least  better than him, no?

not what he said, mocking his phirangi accent. Yes, in a country where inflation is 11% , everybody is losing sleep over taxation of contraceptives 

Edited by coffee_rules

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

not what he said, mocking his phirangi accent. Yes, in a country where inflation is 11% , everybody is losing aleel over taxation of contraceptives 

I think I read an article about Sindh or some province in Pak had a HIV outbreak recently which made global news so that’s probably why he is making that point.

Anyway who gives a fk, let these clowns fight themselves . Entertainment for us. 

On 1/13/2022 at 3:02 AM, ravishingravi said:

Pakistan economy better than India :- Imran Khan. 

Seems like Ganja production picked up. 

Something stronger than Ganja for sure

one statement  Pak economy is better than India

next statement Pak economy will be bankrupt if IMF doesn’t give loan.

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

not what he said, mocking his phirangi accent. Yes, in a country where inflation is 11% , everybody is losing sleep over taxation of contraceptives 

I have different take on it. Banning contraceptives in Pakistan will look very bad in eyes of world so Immy Is doing Unmah thing , ie tax it. Women  are Child production factory and they should remain so.

Edited by mishra

On 1/14/2022 at 9:43 PM, maniac said:

why he speaks like bobby darling.

21 hours ago, mishra said:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1669989/pakistan-says-trial-of-chinese-traditional-medicine-for-covid-19-successful

Hatsoff to Pakistani school of Medical science for completing clinical trials in record time and giving a green light to Chinese herbal covid drug

Man, I feel sad at this point as China is looking at them as guinea pigs and rats to test their medicines. Kaali dal Imrand has completely sold whatever sovereignty and dignity that were still left of his shameful illegal nation

7 hours ago, Aiden said:

So does every guy who talk anything negative about Pakistan. 

Man you need to have some common sense .

Imran just recently penned a article where he argued that Pakistan needs to go back to its "civilizational roots".  Its like, I stands in front of ruins of Mohanjedaro and Harappa and see it as Medina and people term me as insane.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2339025/spirit-of-riyasat-i-madina-transforming-pakistan

Now for once we assume, he intentionally(political compulsion) wanted to see  ruins of Hrappa as Madina,  then ban (not just TAX) condoms and contraceptive and stop complaining about population and poverty.

I hope now you understand why most people question sanity and intellect of Pakistani leaders. So icfers are simply trying to figure out smartest Chimp.

Edited by mishra