The next big challenge coming up for Indian democracy. Number of lok sabha seats

Vilander

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

:phehe: I remember the whole ghati episode lol all their nickers were in a twist. There was ghati retort and then gheelas hehe. After I saw him in pics thread lol I lost interest in combating hehe such an agreeable little fellow. Csk hate at times is derived from TN hate in this site. There will always be 10 to 20 % who will spout nonsense like that. 

Yeah my point wasnt about laaloo :lol: It was about if CSK can be called by inserting whatever in between the letters and called chuski and no one has any problem with it, its only fair that BMRU can be called BIMARU. This is not a term that southies came up with to make fun of them. Its created by Northies and people from other states. A typical Tamil wouldn't even know what it means. Even the political parties in the north called them BIMARU.

So I'm telling coffee that randomguy is just using this excuse to vomit his hate towards Tamils. And what words he used :facepalm:If there is a stench, he should visit his favorite Delhi railway station sometime and smell how nice it is. I have had northies tell me Southern Railways is clean. I'm like wow :shock:. We always bitch about how unclean the railways is. But if Southern Railways is clean to them, I could only imagine how bad the Northern railways is. Ties up nicely with the stench filled post from the troll. maybe he should wash his mouth or sanitize his fingers after the post.

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

So I'm telling coffee that randomguy is just using this excuse to vomit his hate towards Tamils.

hey man coffee is Kannadiga ok ... he is not tamil or south indian.. he is very hindi speaking very North Indian aligned ok.. pls consider that in all your responses ok.. 

he is very aligned to north Indian.. and he proves it by visibly disliking Tamil and provide dirt on TN every now and then.  operative point pls. . :cantstop:

randomguy is well random.. so no worries there. 

alrite.

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

If there is a stench, he should visit his favorite Delhi railway station sometime and smell how nice it is. I have had northies tell me Southern Railways is clean. I'm like wow :shock:. We always bitch about how unclean the railways is. But if Southern Railways is clean to them, I could only imagine how bad the Northern railways is. Ties up nicely with the stench filled post from the troll. maybe he should wash his mouth or sanitize his fingers after the post.

:phehe:hey man..I agree factually esp the last sentence there - very well thought and articulated hehe, just because there is someone here spouting some hate --> we should try and not throw stones in the other direction to reconcile.. i actually like people from Jharkhand /Bihar specifically many friends from there, there is quite a bit of alignment between Tamil and Bihari culture actually, i am sure you feel the same way.  But yeah north indian railways are dirty may be its because of amount of usage may be.. 

7 hours ago, Vilander said:

hey man coffee is Kannadiga ok ... he is not tamil or south indian.. he is very hindi speaking very North Indian aligned ok.. pls consider that in all your responses ok.. 

he is very aligned to north Indian.. and he proves it by visibly disliking Tamil and provide dirt on TN every now and then.  operative point pls. . :cantstop:

randomguy is well random.. so no worries there. 

alrite.

:hysterical: my ancestors actually came from Bihar. We are one of the 60 families  that migrated from Bihar on invitation from the then Vijayanagar PaaLegara/tahasildar. Karnataka is Naarth India , at least naarth of TN

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

:hysterical: my ancestors actually came from Bihar. We are one of the 60 families  that migrated from Bihar on invitation from the then Vijayanagar PaaLegara/tahasildar. Karnataka is Naarth India , at least naarth of TN

If what you said here is true, then I can understand your out of bihar theory :lol: I have seen you make similar statements before glorifying Bihar to either @maniac or @Norman By the same token, the bhakti movement started in the south and Sikhism has bhakti as an integral part of their religion so does other dharmic religions. That doesn't mean Sikhism wouldn't exist if not for the Southern contributions. Saying such a thing will be extremely disrespectful to Sikhs. But saying stuff like southern temple culture and philosophy wouldn't exist if not for Bihar is passable to you because usually southern people have an easy going attitude. One can only come to the conclusion on lack of evidence that you are just shooting from the hip. How many times do you thank European people for the inventions of the Europeans that you still use today.

7 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

If what you said here is true, then I can understand your out of bihar theory :lol: I have seen you make similar statements before glorifying Bihar to either @maniac or @Norman By the same token, the bhakti movement started in the south and Sikhism has bhakti as an integral part of their religion so does other dharmic religions. That doesn't mean Sikhism wouldn't exist if not for the Southern contributions. Saying such a thing will be extremely disrespectful to Sikhs. But saying stuff like southern temple culture and philosophy wouldn't exist if not for Bihar is passable to you because usually southern people have an easy going attitude. One can only come to the conclusion on lack of evidence that you are just shooting from the hip. How many times do you thank European people for the inventions of the Europeans that you still use today.

haath dhoke pichhe pade ho.. Actually, not sure of Bihar or UP. This was way before in 15th century. So, it is a blind belief. Ok, maybe I am exaggerating a bit, temple worship would still be around south, even if it didn’t one from north. but the basis of worship has come from Rishis of Uttranchal, Vedas came from Sindu Saraswati region in present day Haryana. In a way, we all Hindus are Haryanvi. Temple worship was not in Vedas, but it certainly came from south.  I have a few friends from UP who take offense if they are called Bimaru. I was justifying how and why they are behind in Devlopment than rest of the country. Once a golden region is deprived of basic needs, hence sympathetic towards them. I had been to Mathura and Vrindavan. We hear stories from Mahabharata about these places. They are utterly dirty. Vrindavan is crowded with street hawkers , widows begging, it is a sorry sight. Same with Mathura. As soon as our car entered, scores of unemployed youth gheraoed the car as they know we are visitors. They wanted to takes us around temples and guide us. Never experienced in south temple towns.  I felt really bad looking at the state of Internal India. Same with Kashi as well. But these are our holy places, and one day I want to spend a lot of time in Himalayas maybe in some ashram of Rishikesh. 

I don’t condone @randomGuy language as well. Not sure what got him so angry to use such language on fellow Indians albeit South. I assumed it was because of Bimaru ref. He is a reasonable guy. 

36 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I don’t condone @randomGuy language as well. Not sure what got him so angry to use such language on fellow Indians albeit South. I assumed it was because of Bimaru ref. He is a reasonable guy. 

There's plenty of regionalist fcuks from TN infesting this forum such as @Stan AF @Real McCoy @Vilander @Lannister ...to them one wouldn't like to be reasonable. 

47 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

There's plenty of regionalist fcuks from TN infesting this forum such as @Stan AF @Real McCoy @Vilander @Lannister ...to them one wouldn't like to be reasonable. 

Hey ghandu, I am a Kannadiga. Who the fuq do you think you are to question us if we like to identify ourselves by our regional identity? 

Edited by Lannister

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

haath dhoke pichhe pade ho.. Actually, not sure of Bihar or UP. This was way before in 15th century. So, it is a blind belief. Ok, maybe I am exaggerating a bit, temple worship would still be around south, even if it didn’t one from north. but the basis of worship has come from Rishis of Uttranchal, Vedas came from Sindu Saraswati region in present day Haryana. In a way, we all Hindus are Haryanvi. Temple worship was not in Vedas, but it certainly came from south.  I have a few friends from UP who take offense if they are called Bimaru. I was justifying how and why they are behind in Devlopment than rest of the country. Once a golden region is deprived of basic needs, hence sympathetic towards them. I had been to Mathura and Vrindavan. We hear stories from Mahabharata about these places. They are utterly dirty. Vrindavan is crowded with street hawkers , widows begging, it is a sorry sight. Same with Mathura. As soon as our car entered, scores of unemployed youth gheraoed the car as they know we are visitors. They wanted to takes us around temples and guide us. Never experienced in south temple towns.  I felt really bad looking at the state of Internal India. Same with Kashi as well. But these are our holy places, and one day I want to spend a lot of time in Himalayas maybe in some ashram of Rishikesh. 

Its understandable about those places which have been under the brunt of invasions. But to turn a simple acronym to something so touchy as to hurl insults makes one unbecoming of a person. I ask randomguy why is he so touchy about bimaru but doesnt bat an eyelid when someone calls CSK as chuskis. I bet those people who took offense to bimaru in UP wouldn't think twice before laughing at chuskis. Its more like they are willing to laugh at your expense but take it serious when it comes around to them. No wonder people think Indians have poor sense of humor.

As far as regionalism is concerned, I'm the least regional of all. All I ask of non-tamils is to speak in our native tongue whilst in TN. Until then broken english is fine. Its not that hard. Is that too much to ask. Many northie migrants are already speaking tamil and even work in small towns. I dont have a problem with any of them. I tried to help some of these guys looking for direction (in broken hindi) and the guy laughed when I mentioned a local place name. Why would I help such people that too in hindi when they dont respect the place they are going to. I had a convo with another northie about this and he accepted that its that guys fault.

And I have an issue with people coming here and DEMAND to speak in hindi. There was a case of hindi guy working as a bank manager in KTK and asked a local CUSTOMER to speak in hindi. I'm willing to bet most of these northies are MORE regional as they think they are god's gift to humanity. The garbage typed by randomwhatever shows whats truly in his heart. Then these trolls thinks its people like me who are regional. He must be smoking those funny cigarettes if you ask me.

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Get in with the program man. To a northie, every southie is a madrassi. This is the kinda guy coffee thinks is "reasonable"

I have yet to read this thread. I came here to respond since this Bimaru phucker tagged me.

What did he say? Regionalist fcuks? ivnamman boli na keya. 

I seriously didn’t know BIMARU was an offensive word.

Look I am not thick. I understand the Acronym is made to sound like the  word “sickness” in Hindi.

However I thought the context of that acronym was these states are under developed and overpopulated which skews the data of India’s development.

Isn’t that a common understanding though?

I stopped using it because some folk were offended. I just want to know what is so offensive with the context behind that acronym?

Edited by maniac

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Get in with the program man. To a northie, every southie is a madrassi. This is the kinda guy coffee thinks is "reasonable"

He is reasonable to me, just like you and other TN folks are to me. I can’t play truce between you guys. If he’s is unreasonable to you he getting is personal and only he can explain what’s with the animosity. I condone all personal casteist , regionalist abuses, one should not indulge in this in 2020, we have a fcuking China virus to deal with. 

Let’s get back to OP, representation of States in MP seats is one thing, we need to see if regionalistic parties have any significance going forward. If TN feels it has no influence nationally, stop supporting only regional interests. JDs in Kar is a failed party. There is no point of them in national MP elections. It will put us back to 1996 when coalition politics was pulling India back. Embrace national parties if you think you are losing representation. 

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Let’s get back to OP, representation of States in MP seats is one thing, we need to see if regionalistic parties have any significance going forward. If TN feels it has no influence nationally, stop supporting only regional interests. JDs in Kar is a failed party.

this is a loaded statement. People vote for representatives that they feel represent them well. lol you cant question a peoples choice, its their democratic choice. 

Say Karnataka is sufficiently communalized to have anti Muslim votebank and  anti Tamil votebank or anti maharastra votebank etc., say they will vote for bjp as they hate Muslims say they will vote for anyone that says Kaveri namadhe etc or burn bus' belonging to KPN yada yada. now that's an unfortunate realty for Karnataka ( much like vote for mjr , jayalalitha, rajinikanth, vijayakanth,sarathkumar, some random comedien or any fcuker who looked like asavior in a bloody movie  etc that you see in TN) not some virtue that should be propagated elsewhere in the country. people at times vote stupidly.  

issue is; a union was created based on representation at a point in time, nation was built everyone worked - economy was built - policies made population controlled - lol while some controlled some made merry - in the name of representation ( but more because of swing state convenience) central govt cant really take away lok sabha seats from states that implemented policy and give it to folks that failed to implement it just because they did. That's rewarding bad behavior. 

Edited by Vilander