Australia A vs India ¦ 2nd practice match! December 11! SYDNEY

2 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Kohli and our spinners do not need any proper practice against the pink ball?

Had Kohli played thus match, you would have said how selfish he is stealing a young players spot when he is only playing one test. 

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Rahul will open, playing mayank, gill and shaw today was to identify who is the second. At this point i would go with Mayank despite him not scored much. One of saini or siraj will be 3rd seamer with Ashwin lone spinner. 

Mayank was our highest Test scorer last calendar year.  Kohli, Pujara,  Mayank are the three certain players we got in batting.  Pitch is certainly tough to bat.  Impressed with Gill today but looks like Shaw will edge him out again. 

52 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

How can Rahul be dropped for one of Mayank/Shaw or Gill. Like others even his last red ball cricket was in mar '20. 

Rahul is pathetic in long format. He was given 11 match on trot before being dropped. If anything he should be thanking the stats that he is even in squad lol

3 minutes ago, Bhoot said:

He's a pathetic choice. He can do 28 from 75 balls that's it. Neither is he a game changer, nor can he hold and innings 

I'm not a Vihari fan. 

But he has earned his spot in the test team the right way.  And I don't think its fair to be so eager to write him off.  Let's see.  

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Don't think I have seen a worse hour of batting from Indian batting in a while as I am seeing right now from last one hour after the opening p'ship. There was some good bowling, but most shots being played were horrendous.

Deliveries which needed to be let go, weren't. t20 mode se bahar aajao. 

Thats what happens without Kohli n Pujara. 

And ppl want shaw gill vihari tom dick n harry to replace them 

Edited by Bhoot
2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I'm not a Vihari fan. 

But he has earned his spot in the test team the right way.  And I don't think its fair to be so eager to write him off.  Let's see.  

No but we can all see that he doesn't have quality to be a long term option. Its just waste of time. 

8 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Don't you think Pujara should have played just for getting batting practice in the middle. He is our premier batsman & he will go into first test without much batting time

Knowing ChePu, it probably wasn't his decision to not play this game.  He's a guy who's always hungry to get to the crease.  

Who knows why Indian team decided not to field VK and ChePu.  Maybe its because the rest of the lineup is so unsettled, from a selection perspective, that Virat decided to give all the 'contenders' the game ahead of the "sure" starters?  I don't know.

There's a lot to not like in this shitshow of a session.