What are your thoughts on Major Gaurav Arya?

SecondSlip

@Gollum @sandeep @FischerTal 

He has a really unhealthy obsession with Pakistan for some reason. But what else do you guys think of him? I think he goes on Republic TV with Arnab Goswami on a regular basis. 

Sometimes I lurk him on twitter and even watched some of his YouTube videos as I found them pretty interesting. But as said before, he seems to really hate Pakistan a lot :giggle:

Maj. Arya purposely does what he does. His job is to reply to pakistanis in their own language. To talk to some pakistanis, sometimes you need to lower your own level. One can understand.

In reality, Major Arya is highly intelligent, a level headed bloke, awesome team leader and motivator to have in a brigade, and ofcourse a patriot.

If we have ISPR and Pakistani PM FM making hate India, hate Hindu type speeches daily on official channel while lieing to their public about what their army is doing to their nation ( earlier it was renting the nation, now its leasing the nation) someone needs to show mirror to Bakis GoI doesn’t cares what Pakistan says

On 12/14/2020 at 8:55 PM, SecondSlip said:

@Gollum @sandeep @FischerTal 

He has a really unhealthy obsession with Pakistan for some reason. But what else do you guys think of him? I think he goes on Republic TV with Arnab Goswami on a regular basis. 

Sometimes I lurk him on twitter and even watched some of his YouTube videos as I found them pretty interesting. But as said before, he seems to really hate Pakistan a lot :giggle:

nothing wrong with him he is entitled to his opinion and right to make money for speaking it. But i think you probably are a Pakistani or a Pakistani sympathizer.