TN Elections

coffee_rules

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

@coffee_rules what is your problem with TN man did some tamil guy marry your high school girl friend or something lol.. Seriously you make the most innocuous excuses to find some dirt on TN lol I am just curious.. Lol what a slimy hateful guy you are not brave enough to be open about it. Lol typical kannadiga. 

What is your problem? Stop replying to my posts. If you have a problem with what I post . Ignore me. You are the one hateful of those you don’t agree, get some help . Man. It is good for you in the long run.,loser

Edited by coffee_rules

6 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:
6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:
Read about EVR, DK they wanted a separate country and were totally anti-Hindu. Hence, Anna formed DMK separated from them. If you wanted to deny it, go ahead. That's the usage of the word HISTORY. 

Yeh log Karnataka mein aake kannada seekhte hai kyA?

A lot of my Tamizh friends do. They speak v good Kannada . They also speak v good Hindi too!

Edited by coffee_rules

and now you are backtracking into this. So what you did was taking some DK nutbags and projected it on to the entire state. You are wrong. Accept this. You know I have discussed on this very thread that DK was not liked because of EVR breaking ganesh statues and was a outcast group until Anna created DMK which gained popularity. But again you show your mischief in projecting a bad image on TN only shows what kind of a person you are. Disappointing. Like [mention=13705]Vilander[/mention] said, I should always be careful about you. And my point about outsiders showing interest in TN will only lead to trouble is proven as you would be sitting in US while locals would be dealing with real life situations.

You should tell outsiders like zoolander to stop commenting on this thread then... 

Thank You.

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Read about EVR, DK they wanted a separate country and were totally anti-Hindu. Hence, Anna formed DMK separated from them. If you wanted to deny it, go ahead. That's the usage of the word HISTORY. 

Still that's no proof that Tamils as a whole wanted a separate nation which is what you said. DK was a fringe party back then not like DMK and ADMK now. You need to stop twisting history to project your fantasies onto TN. Your vileness is exposed after I posted this behavior of yours. unlike yoda here, your behavior is more dangerous.

@Vilander kooda irunthuttu kazhuthha aruppavan pola theriyuthu. Did I get it right.

they feast on dumb tamils who genuinely think tamilians are the first humans who set foot on earth ..
there are lot of dumb guys who still  believe that lemuria ( imaginary continent extended from India to africa  ) existed in the past which was homeland to ancient tamils :facepalm:
Twada kutta Tommy ,sada kutta kutta?

It's okay for Velu to say this but not me?

;).

Saary Velu Nayagan Saar..

Yoda is a fool he does not know what he hates about Tamils. Coffee appears to be malicious, he surely knows the truth. 

Lol.Why should I hate Tamils?  I am married to one.

Simply echo Velus thoughts,but since he is Tamil,you won't accuse him of that,would you?

No..just highlighting the hypocrisy of some jingoists here..

8 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Still that's no proof that Tamils as a whole wanted a separate nation which is what you said. DK was a fringe party back then not like DMK and ADMK now. You need to stop twisting history to project your fantasies onto TN. Your vileness is exposed after I posted this behavior of yours. unlike yoda here, your behavior is more dangerous.

@Vilander kooda irunthuttu kazhuthha aruppavan pola theriyuthu. Did I get it right.

DK philosophy came from EVR and his separation fantasies . They started believing in AIT and carved a Dravidian identity separate from rest of India, separate from Brahmins (as they called them Aryans and insulting words like paapan). Even now, Tamils as an identity separated from Hindus is found only in TN. Fringe hi sahi. If I say, this fringe is specific to TN, you call me a dangerous person.
Even Wiki agrees with me, I am quoting here, as Wiki is known for holding anti-India/Hindu narrative 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravida_Nadu

Dravida Nadu is the name of a hypothetical sovereign state demanded by Justice Party led by E. V. Ramasamy and the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) led by C. N. Annadurai for the speakers of the Dravidian languages in South India

This movement was there from 1940-60s , when central government made it illegal or seditious for any such demand. This is History. But if I point to this history, if you deny and call me hateful of TN, be my guest. 

These philosophies and the track record are specific to some people of the area, fringe nevertheless, that is not seen anywhere else in mainstream India. 

You are a less toxic than your comrade here, who is hard to engage for a mature sound person. 

Edited by coffee_rules

18 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

DK philosophy came from EVR and his separation fantasies . They started believing in AIT and carved a Dravidian identity separate from rest of India, separate from Brahmins (as they called them Aryans and insulting words like paapan). Even now, Tamils as an identity separated from Hindus is found only in TN. Fringe hi sahi. If I say, this fringe is specific to TN, you call me a dangerous person.
Even Wiki agrees with me, I am quoting here, as Wiki is known for holding anti-India/Hindu narrative 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravida_Nadu

Dravida Nadu is the name of a hypothetical sovereign state demanded by Justice Party led by E. V. Ramasamy and the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) led by C. N. Annadurai for the speakers of the Dravidian languages in South India

This movement was there from 1940-60s , when central government made it illegal or seditious for any such demand. This is History. But if I point to this history, if you deny and call me hateful of TN, be my guest. 

These philosophies and the track record are specific to some people of the area, fringe nevertheless, that is not seen anywhere else in mainstream India. 

You are a less toxic than your comrade here, who is hard to engage for a mature sound person. 

Why are you rehashing the same topic over and over again. Since you are an expert on history, you'll also find out that DK never won anything in elections, EVR is basically a no show in the political arena

39 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Why are you rehashing the same topic over and over again. Since you are an expert on history, you'll also find out that DK never won anything in elections, EVR is basically a no show in the political arena

because you asked me to prove in history.  They might have failed to win elections, but some of their social policies and identity politics found populism and used by DMK to win elections and flipped the state. Saying DK and EVR as fringe because they didn’t win elections is negating history. They are ever so popular to even some ICFers here. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

because you asked me to prove in history.  They might have failed to win elections, but some of their social policies and identity politics found populism and used by DMK to win elections and flipped the state. Saying DK and EVR as fringe because they didn’t win elections is negating history. They are ever so popular to even some ICFers here. 

You didn't prove anything and you were wrong in projecting your fantasies of TN separating from India. DK was a fringe and its not negating history. Maybe your revisionist history perhaps.

Request mods to close this thread and ask other Tamilians to not engage. Time for us to beat covid and stabilize the state now. Stalin has started well, and if he continues this for 5 years, the jealousy level will just increase :laugh: 

Edited by ash

4 hours ago, ash said:

Request mods to close this thread and ask other Tamilians to not engage. Time for us to beat covid and stabilize the state now. Stalin has started well, and if he continues this for 5 years, the jealousy level will just increase :laugh: 

nalla sonna nalla sonna 

@Yoda-esque this video below is for you. I follow this lady, listen to her you will benefit. There is no us vs them man trust me.