TN Elections

coffee_rules

26 minutes ago, diga said:

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/over-half-newly-elected-mlas-have-criminal-cases/article34490646.ece

Can we complain when we still elect dubious politicians ?

ps: cross posting in both election threads lest someone accuses me

Primaries are the only way ahead. Otherwise, we have BJP style nominations like Modi, or dynasties is all we get to compare.

Edited by coffee_rules

Kannadigas cannot post in TN threads. Otherwise you are accused of being malicious 
Correction - No one from any other state or country can comment on TN state threads.

Also criticism of the Supreme Leader of Dravidian Stock will elicit a series of abuses from his jingoistic minions.

..exits the Thread

Nah, we have explained patiently about the history. You are free to go ahead and criticize Stalin's governance. Infact in the last 2 days, he has announced many schemes. Start a thread, let's discuss how Stalin is governing the state over the next 5 years. Let's discuss the pros and cons.  That is more productive than talking about DK and 1950s. 

all yoda is doing is here is hiding behind his usual words like jingoism, parochials, dravidian stock, lemurians,etc. He also accused Tamils as thugs hiding behind veneer of Tamil culture and supporting dmk. like wtf. he also called velu a kutta. @velu are you a good dog for yoda. what did lining up with them get you finally. are you happy with your dog status. yoda I know you are reading all this. We don't accept your word of you exiting this thread. You will come back to this when the time is ripe.

37 minutes ago, ash said:

Nah, we have explained patiently about the history. You are free to go ahead and criticize Stalin's governance. Infact in the last 2 days, he has announced many schemes. Start a thread, let's discuss how Stalin is governing the state over the next 5 years. Let's discuss the pros and cons.  That is more productive than talking about DK and 1950s. 

You expect them to be productive :lol: All their production is words like parochailsm, jingoism, thugs, etc. Seems like the pot is calling the kettle black. gujarat, maharashtra, karnataka showed their extremism towards minorities, northies and tamils. I would take dmk/admk any day over bjp, shiv sena

18 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

all yoda is doing is here is hiding behind his usual words like jingoism, parochials, dravidian stock, lemurians,etc. He also accused Tamils as thugs hiding behind veneer of Tamil culture and supporting dmk. like wtf. he also called velu a kutta. @velu are you a good dog for yoda. what did lining up with them get you finally. are you happy with your dog status. yoda I know you are reading all this. We don't accept your word of you exiting this thread. You will come back to this when the time is ripe.

Your dog is Tommy and my dog is dog  :dontknow:

my stand about our politicians using language to fool tamils is nothing new and I said it for years ..

dravidian land believers deserve lemuria tag ( Kumari kandam ) because it’s proven wrong within 15/20 years and still hang on to that stupidity 

32 minutes ago, velu said:

Your dog is Tommy and my dog is dog  :dontknow:

my stand about our politicians using language to fool tamils is nothing new and I said it for years ..

dravidian land believers deserve lemuria tag ( Kumari kandam ) because it’s proven wrong within 15/20 years and still hang on to that stupidity 

That's not a problem unique to Tamils but to entire India. Indians have an average IQ of 85 or so far below 100 which is the average IQ of western nations. No one in TN believes in the theory of leumuria (atleast not in Chennai which I can speak of). Only people who believe in these theories are followers of seeman and NTK. They have an IQ in single digits

3 hours ago, velu said:

looks like a PR job for dmk in the second half of the video 

Handled the dmk social media accounts during the elections. If you said anything against the dmk or him then his cyber bots will flood you with abusive Dm. 

Suffers from chetan bhagat syndrome...is an expert in everything.

Rich family heritage in politics if you get my drift. Was initially given prominance to cut alagiri to size in madurai district. 

Fun fact, during ls election 2019 tried to take on well established Rw accounts in rest of the country. Got hammered at his own game.  Retreated to Tn.

On 5/9/2021 at 3:20 AM, Real McCoy said:

all yoda is doing is here is hiding behind his usual words like jingoism, parochials, dravidian stock, lemurians,etc. He also accused Tamils as thugs hiding behind veneer of Tamil culture and supporting dmk. like wtf. he also called velu a kutta

Yup par for the course.