Pink ball test team india

mani sha

On 2/16/2021 at 7:35 PM, Sandeep99 said:

I have a feeling Pandya will play the next match in place of Kuldeep and Bumrah will be back in place of Ishant. No way there's going to drop him in his 100th test match -

Gill

Rohit

Pujara

LOL

Haha

Pant

Pandya

Ashwin

Akshar

Ishant

Bumrah

I also feel that Pandya will play if not then what was the logic behind including him? 

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Staying with the team and practicing for the England tour / WTC Final.

I say this because Gavaskar said 2 days back that he was not sure whether Pandya is fit to bowl.

If that is the TM's plan, could they not have tried as the second pacer after what he did when given a chance in the Aus tour?

I wanted Shardul to play this match, him alongside Ishant/Bumrah.....Ashwin as spin bowling AR and Axar/Kuldeep depending on how tough it is to pick Kuly under lights (though Axar has an edge after his stellar debut). Alas, what was this TM thinking? If they had to play Shardul this D/N test was the perfect opportunity.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

I wanted Shardul to play this match, him alongside Ishant/Bumrah.....Ashwin as spin bowling AR and Axar/Kuldeep depending on how tough it is to pick Kuly under lights (though Axar has an edge after his stellar debut). Alas, what was this TM thinking? If they had to play Shardul this D/N test was the perfect opportunity.

My choice would have been ...

7. Ashwin

8. Axar

9. Shardul

10. Ishant

11. Bumrah

Logic being ... 

1. We collapsed last time with the pink ball. So, it makes sense to strengthen our batting with Shardul at 9.

2. Shardul swings the ball and this would have helped in the pink ball test.

3. Axar gets in for both his in-form bowling and decent batting ability.

4. Bumrah is a no brainer  ... our best fast bowler ... he provides both wicket taking ability and extra pace.

5. Ishant gets in as he has done well with the pink ball last time.

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

My choice would have been ...

7. Ashwin

8. Axar

9. Shardul

10. Ishant

11. Bumrah

Logic being ... 

1. We collapsed last time with the pink ball. So, it makes sense to strengthen our batting with Shardul at 9.

2. Shardul swings the ball and this would have helped in the pink ball test.

3. Axar gets in for both his in-form bowling and decent batting ability.

4. Bumrah is a no brainer  ... our best fast bowler ... he provides both wicket taking ability and extra pace.

5. Ishant gets in as he has done well with the pink ball last time.

Image result for sarfaraz same

10 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

If that is the TM's plan, could they not have tried as the second pacer after what he did when given a chance in the Aus tour?

We should play one of Hardik or Shardul in tests in England  ... based on whether we are looking for a batting all-rounder or bowling all-rounder. Ashwin will play in this spot in case we get a rare spin friendly track.

My choice in tests in England

6. Pant

7. Jadeja

8. Shardul / Hardik / Ashwin

9. Shami / Siraj

10. Ishant

11. Bumrah

We can have a proper 4 pronged pace attack, with 2 swing bowlers and batting till 8, with this line up. 

In fact, we should follow this model in all tests in SENA and all pink ball tests.

Edited by express bowling
16 hours ago, express bowling said:

We should play one of Hardik or Shardul in tests in England  ... based on whether we are looking for a batting all-rounder or bowling all-rounder. Ashwin will play in this spot in case we get a rare spin friendly track.

My choice in tests in England

6. Pant

7. Jadeja

8. Shardul / Hardik / Ashwin

9. Shami / Siraj

10. Ishant

11. Bumrah

We can have a proper 4 pronged pace attack, with 2 swing bowlers and batting till 8, with this line up. 

In fact, we should follow this model in all tests in SENA and all pink ball tests.

I want Prasidh or Avesh Khan , one of these to go to england as well. I think both of them are doing well now.