New Zealand vs Australia T20I Series

Serpico

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

If IPL teams actually followed last few series of Jamieson, they would know that he's not a good T20 bowler. If he's flopping on bouncy wickets in NZ, what is he gonna do in IPL?

Jamieson will turn out to be just like Corey Anderson, Anderson feasted on short boundaries of NZ while former is enjoying NZ conditions, his height is added advantage, nothing earth shattering about it. His real test will be outside NZ, He still is not LOI material for NZ, while IPL drunktards are wasting crorers behind him. 

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Conway's last 5 T20 innings are 50(40), 69*(51), 91*(58), 93*(63) and 99*(59).

And we got Finch Maxwell Phillipe type jokers in IPl..  Absolutely ridiculous. 

have u seen finch record in international t20, its damn good

Its not a guarnteed that players can replicate same form in IPL

Phillipe is very very talented youngsters, players around the world rate him highly also he is  keeper to

Maxwell bats 4-7, not many with his /r are avl in international cricket who can bowl to 

If u need keeper batsman, lower middle order batsman, all rounder u look for them not something else. Simple basic that ppl dont get....nobody will buy something that they dont need

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

have u seen finch record in international t20, its damn good

Its not a guarnteed that players can replicate same form in IPL

Phillipe is very very talented youngsters, players around the world rate him highly also he is  keeper to

Maxwell bats 4-7, not many with his /r are avl in international cricket who can bowl to 

If u need keeper batsman, lower middle order batsman, all rounder u look for them not something else. Simple basic that ppl dont get....

What impressive thing about Conway is he is a left handed explosive middle order player...  Not a top order one..  The likes of Phillipe etc have shoddy techniques & they don't seem too impressive & he bats at the top..  Didn't like how he was batting in IPL..  Too fidgety for me..  No stable base as well to hit.  Ben McDermott is better & can keep as well. 

I guess KKR has Tim Seifert excellent pick to me..  Brendon McCullum in the making.  Supreme talent & can bat anywhere.  I'd be shocked if he doesn't features in starting XI.  Three back to back impactful T20 series vs India WI & Pak. 

Regarding Finch he has been horrible in last IPl & this BBL..  I agree he has great T20 numbers but age seems to have caught up with him   I think he's more of a reputation pick & on recent form he can't seem to buy a run.  His condition is worse than Maxwell.  

17 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

What impressive thing about Conway is he is a left handed explosive middle order player...

middle doesnt mean lower middle also, Maxi can bat 5-7 . Conwat bats 3-4 mostly

And a team like CSK who bid for him equally also needed someone bowling off spin which conway doesnt offer

Not a top order one..  The likes of Phillipe etc have shoddy techniques & they don't seem too impressive & he bats at the top..  Didn't like how he was batting in IPL..  Too fidgety for me..  No stable base as well to hit.  Ben McDermott is better & can keep as well. 

Technique is overarted in LOI

and again compare to conway he doesnt offer keeping which RCB needs badly

I guess KKR has Tim Seifert excellent pick to me..  Brendon McCullum in the making.  Supreme talent & can bat anywhere.  I'd be shocked if he doesn't features in starting XI.  Three back to back impactful T20 series vs India WI & Pak. 

Regarding Finch he has been horrible in last IPl & this BBL..  I agree he has great T20 numbers but age seems to have caught up with him   I think he's more of a reputation pick & on recent form he can't seem to buy a run.  His condition is worse than Maxwell.  

Even boult was poor in IPL before MI, sometime player work only in some franchise

Players cant fit everwhere. This is where most franchises fail , u need to put player in right team and give right role . Boult was the best recent xample who struggled for KKR and Delhi. This is why player immediately start to flourish once they move away from RCB coz most other teams give them better roles

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
17 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Jamieson will turn out to be just like Corey Anderson, Anderson feasted on short boundaries of NZ while former is enjoying NZ conditions, his height is added advantage, nothing earth shattering about it. His real test will be outside NZ, He still is not LOI material for NZ, while IPL drunktards are wasting crorers behind him. 

He is not test material either outside new zeland and England. Mark my words. He will get found out very shortly. He is a trundler. 

47 minutes ago, Jay said:

He is not test material either outside new zeland and England. Mark my words. He will get found out very shortly. He is a trundler. 

He is same pace as Siraj with added height of another feet and bounce. That's not a trundler

Edited by Serpico
51 minutes ago, Serpico said:

He is same pace as Siraj with added height of another feet and bounce. That's not a trundler

He was bowling 130s max in cold conditions of n.z. 

Siraj bowled above 130 in hot Condtions in India and Australia. Big difference.

I don't see anything speical in him. Siraj is more skillful especially with reverse swing etc. 

11 minutes ago, Jay said:

He was bowling 130s max in cold conditions of n.z. 

Siraj bowled above 130 in hot Condtions in India and Australia. Big difference.

I don't see anything speical in him. Siraj is more skillful especially with reverse swing etc. 

Siraj if he had played in those green pitches of NZ..  He'd have been our best bowler..  As simple as that.  I really want to see him in England.  His outswinger is absolutely top notch. 

Jamieson's advantage is the bounce he gets.. Due to his height.   Outbowling boult & Southee in NZ is not easy & he doesn't get the new ball.  Also Except in Subcontinent he'll do well everywhere else.  Don't see him reversing sh**

135 k with good bounce works in Australia like hazelwood does.  I was seeing Pakistani batsman playing Boult & Southee with ease but Jamieson's balls were getting extra lift. 

He'll be a big threat in WTC final I think..  Boult automatically becomes twice the bowler he is when he plays inept Indian batsman who have no idea to handle left arm swing.  I f*** annoys me how every team plays him with ease apart from Indians. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Siraj if he had played in those green pitches of NZ..  He'd have been our best bowler..  As simple as that.  I really want to see him in England.  His outswinger is absolutely top notch. 

Jamieson's advantage is the bounce he gets.. Due to his height.   Outbowling boult & Southee in NZ is not easy & he doesn't get the new ball.  Also Except in Subcontinent he'll do well everywhere else.  Don't see him reversing sh**

135 k with good bounce works in Australia like hazelwood does.  I was seeing Pakistani batsman playing Boult & Southee with ease but Jamieson's balls were getting extra lift. 

He'll be a big threat in WTC final I think..  Boult automatically becomes twice the bowler he is when he plays inept Indian batsman who have no idea to handle left arm swing.  I f*** annoys me how every team plays him with ease apart from Indians. 

Yep just matchups we struggle with; it's always the chutiya ones that are easily dispatched by weaker sides. 

Talking tests only;

Boult - seen him get carted by Aussies and even paks. But somehow he does well vs Indian top order. 

Lyon - we finally figured him out but it took a while. 

Moen *ing ali of all people in England only though. 

Sam chotu pipsqueak Curran in England. 

Like wtf?