4th test Ahmedabad, Mar 4-8 India vs England , WTC Final KO for India Match thread

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Itna bhi serious mat ho jaa

Yes I am serious.

IPL means nothing to me. Any team can buy any player at a price. So boasting how good one team is over the other is nonsense, I wont Indian cricket to succeed not be divided. Where a cricketer comes from is irrelevant.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Ashwin+Axar 59 wickets and Axar missed T1

Ishant 6 wickets

Eng 58 wickets

Rest of Indian bowlers :thumpdown:

Ashwin+Pant 2 100s

Eng 1, just Root

Sharma 1 though ably guided by Jinx :hatsoff:

Rest of Indians=same as Ishant

Most catches Rahane

Most 6s Pant

10/10 English wickets taken by DC spinners today. After yesterday's blistering 100 by Pant, 2 outstanding catches by Rahane today, one by Pant.

:dc:emanates light

:kkr1::rr::csk::kp::mi::rcb: you all suck, bunch of freeloaders.

If IPL GC, BCCI, other franchises...... have conscience (lmao), DC should be directly seeded to the IPL final for invaluable contribution to Indian cricket...Aus series, this series, road to WTC Final. 

@Mariyam 

Combining AUS and ENG test series, DC scored 34% of Team India's runs and took 53% of all wickets.  DC captaincy got 33% of the wins, 100% of the draws and most importantly, 0% of the losses.

:dc::dc::dc:

38 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

TRUE . This batting in June against NZ attack of Jamieson , Boult , Sothee  etc. in ENG  does not inspire much.  Facing Jamieson in Tests in seam conditions is just like facing 

Axar on a turner . No easy runs at all and always poses  danger at any stage.

There should be some real effort to bat better vs swing . May be go to ENG a month earlier and practice with 2 India teams , which could provide more quality and intensity.

If there is any bounce at all in the pitch then Wagner worries me more than any of the other bowlers.  That guy has gonads the size of cantaloupes.

16 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

If there is any bounce at all in the pitch then Wagner worries me more than any of the other bowlers.  That guy has gonads the size of cantaloupes.

if there is bounce then bumrah, shami will become extremely dangerous too. 

29 minutes ago, Jay said:

if there is bounce then bumrah, shami will become extremely dangerous too. 

But there won't be any bounce..  I fear if they play Shami ahead of Siraj.  Shami has poor record in steaming conditions.  Siraj is seems to be the nippy bowler we need..  Who has a fiery outswinger & in swinger as well

54 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

actually his gonads make cantaloupes and watermelons look like peas.

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I came out of my manhoosiyat, :yay:

Thread starter gets a innings victory and an entry into WTC final, top that @zen 

I will fight with everyone to start the WTC final match thread. 

Thanks to Ashwin, Axar, Pant and Washington 

zen master does not believe in manhoosiyat ... all fans w/ a good heart are lucky :om:

Edited by zen
4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Ashwin+Axar 59 wickets and Axar missed T1

Ishant 6 wickets

Eng 58 wickets

Rest of Indian bowlers :thumpdown:

Ashwin+Pant 2 100s

Eng 1, just Root

Sharma 1 though ably guided by Jinx :hatsoff:

Rest of Indians=same as Ishant

Most catches Rahane

Most 6s Pant

10/10 English wickets taken by DC spinners today. After yesterday's blistering 100 by Pant, 2 outstanding catches by Rahane today, one by Pant.

:dc:emanates light

:kkr1::rr::csk::kp::mi::hs::rcb: you all suck, bunch of freeloaders.

If IPL GC, BCCI, other franchises...... have conscience (lmao), DC should be directly seeded to the IPL final for invaluable contribution to Indian cricket...Aus series, this series, road to WTC Final. 

@Mariyam 

5ivld3t8_rohit-sharma-instagram_625x300_

32 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Oh ma gawd......pork passion is in complete meltdown. They are creating threads through conveyor belt to discard india recent victories and booking spot in wtc final. Wah modiji wah.

you should post some of their more funny examples at some point. everyone here can have a good laugh.

4 hours ago, GeeGaw said:

I dont know what did we get after beating england 3-1 except for a PLACE in the world Test Finals.

it was a huge to create tracks that assisted SPIN and PACE both by leaving a little grass on the Pitch.

our batsman would have got invaluabe practice against genuine pace of archer and swing of Anderson. If we had a 2-2 result too, India would have played the finals against New zealand.

India can still win the Test Match if our batsman perform well. I am kinda sure that Ishant Shammi Boom Siraj Umesh would do a phenomenal JOb. But Big risk is will our main batsman score big aganst New zealand.

2 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

I dont know what did we get after beating england 3-1 except for a PLACE in the world Test Finals.

it was a huge to create tracks that assisted SPIN and PACE both by leaving a little grass on the Pitch.

our batsman would have got invaluabe practice against genuine pace of archer and swing of Anderson. If we had a 2-2 result too, India would have played the finals against New zealand.

India can still win the Test Match if our batsman perform well. I am kinda sure that Ishant Shammi Boom Siraj Umesh would do a phenomenal JOb. But Big risk is will our main batsman score big aganst New zealand.

we needed 2-1 or 3-1 from what I had heard.

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

you should post some of their more funny examples at some point. everyone here can have a good laugh.

They are creating thread like how aus been bad in aus in last 10 years and eng and NZ are more dominant at home and it's much harder to win in eng and NZ than in AUS :giggle: and hence india is bad team.

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

They are creating thread like how aus been bad in aus in last 10 years and eng and NZ are more dominant at home and it's much harder to win in eng and NZ than in AUS :giggle: and hence india is bad team.

haha... I guess they think they are big shots at winning in NZ. Eng is the only place where padosis have done better, and they played on diff type of pitches in many cases. and if it's so easy to win in Oz, they should explain why they walloped every time they go there.

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

haha... I guess they think they are big shots at winning in NZ. Eng is the only place where padosis have done better, and they played on diff type of pitches in many cases. and if it's so easy to win in Oz, they should explain why they walloped every time they go there.

Too many mentally stunted degenerates on PP. I would just ignore them. They are a laughing stock. 

There are some sensible posters but most are just petty jealous numbskulled recessive gimps there.